Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,148 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:49 AM

Immigration Jobs 2013: Issues with my Acknowledgement Slip - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Immigration Jobs 2013: Issues with my Acknowledgement Slip (7347 Views)

Immigration Acknowledgement Slip Print Out / Acknowledgement Slip For Nigeria Immigration Service / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immigration Jobs 2013: Issues with my Acknowledgement Slip by emichaeljm: 9:41am On Sep 11, 2013
I can not print my Acknowledgment Slip at http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng after payment at the bank, it is showing "Validation Number not found or incorrect"

1 Like

Re: Immigration Jobs 2013: Issues with my Acknowledgement Slip by Calyb(m): 9:59am On Sep 11, 2013
Same here. Am having the same issue
Re: Immigration Jobs 2013: Issues with my Acknowledgement Slip by Graceojomasule: 10:03am On Sep 11, 2013
U hv to apply first, then print ur acknowledgment form then take it to d bank inorder to get ur validatn number.
Re: Immigration Jobs 2013: Issues with my Acknowledgement Slip by Calyb(m): 10:45am On Sep 11, 2013
I paid mine through my atm card. They gave me a validation number, bt using it to print the acknowlege scrip its nt working.
Re: Immigration Jobs 2013: Issues with my Acknowledgement Slip by glo12(f): 10:46am On Sep 11, 2013
Pls is it only immigration dat is on at d moment? Cos I saw civil defence, prison and fire service on that same site but no place to apply for that
Re: Immigration Jobs 2013: Issues with my Acknowledgement Slip by Abbaj: 11:22am On Sep 11, 2013
i suggest you contact pay4me throuth dier support email or fone numbers, have the same issue aswell paid online and was successful and have printed my slip wen i did anoda for my friend it was successful but wen i tried to print his slip was saying invalid validation number, so i contacted pay4me support with the details n der r working on it
Re: Immigration Jobs 2013: Issues with my Acknowledgement Slip by localboy: 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2013
HI GUYS, PLS HOW DO I KNOW FROM THE THREE VACANCIES
POSTED THE ONE AM QUALIFIED FOR ? NO REQUIREMENT IN THE PLACEMENT
Re: Immigration Jobs 2013: Issues with my Acknowledgement Slip by ginuwine: 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2013
i hv been to one of the Ecobank branches around me, luckily for me d guy i met happened to be an old friend. This issues about not been able to
use ur validation number, should be over by 2mrow cos they- i mean d designer of the web page, are currently working on it. he showed me d mail sent to him in dat regards. Pls dnt panick. One love & God bless us.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Jobs 2013: Issues with my Acknowledgement Slip by zinnoclan: 6:44am On Sep 12, 2013
...Same problem here, "Validation Number not found or incorrect"
Re: Immigration Jobs 2013: Issues with my Acknowledgement Slip by juwoonn(m): 8:27am On Sep 12, 2013
zinnoclan: ...Same problem here, "Validation Number not found or incorrect"
mail pay4me. I mailed them yst and I've been able to print mine this morning. remember to attach a copy of your receipt
Re: Immigration Jobs 2013: Issues with my Acknowledgement Slip by juwoonn(m): 8:29am On Sep 12, 2013
localboy: HI GUYS, PLS HOW DO I KNOW FROM THE THREE VACANCIES
POSTED THE ONE AM QUALIFIED FOR ? NO REQUIREMENT IN THE PLACEMENT
learner. use your head or consult mr google.
Re: Immigration Jobs 2013: Issues with my Acknowledgement Slip by Toble: 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
Having issues with printing my acknowledgement slip, incorrect validation number and I paid via bank...any way out please
Re: Immigration Jobs 2013: Issues with my Acknowledgement Slip by crowntoro(f): 4:08am On Sep 14, 2013
jst wanted to pay mine. Which bank can I pay into?
Re: Immigration Jobs 2013: Issues with my Acknowledgement Slip by kaposky(f): 10:38am On Sep 14, 2013
Get details of this application from my site.

Look at my signature to see job creation academy link.

Also, if you are having issue printing your acknowledgement card:
This may be the regard.
You must have visited the site to change one information or the other.

Each time you do that, you are supposed to follow through the process till the end
because each time you edit your application, automatically there is a new application number given to you.
This is what you are meant to print out and take to back for your payment.
Once you make payment, you cannot edit your application again.
But each time you edit it before you pay, you have a new application number generated for you.
You may have to contact any of the numbers on the site to support you on what to do.

My advice is, once you are sure you have registered the correct information required on the site,
don't edit it again.

Hope this helps.
If you need details go to job creation academy dot com
its in my signature down here.

Thanks
Re: Immigration Jobs 2013: Issues with my Acknowledgement Slip by gabcomite(m): 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
having problem with printing out my acknowledgment slip

(1) (Reply)

Dilemma Of A Job Seeker. Please Advice. / RE: NNPC Aptitude Test / Hillarious! See What Nigeria Has Turned Into.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.