Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,699 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

9/11 - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 9/11 (1405 Views)

9/11...remembering The Victims Of Terrorism. / "Osama Bin Laden" Is Not Dead And Concept Behind 9/11 / Conspiracy Theory: Did White House Mastermind 9/11? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9/11 by Brymo: 10:00am On Sep 11, 2013
12 yrs later,so what next.

Re: 9/11 by Brymo: 11:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
He spake well who said that graves are the
footprints of angels.
Cetona she's with the angels.
Most times we say God has fail again, we prayed for our love ones, for u to keep them safe, but u didn't. God cannot fail, He just cannot fail. There is a reason for calling her home, sometimes He might tell us, sometimes He won't. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Re: 9/11 by Cetona(f): 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
Brymo:
He spake well who said that graves are the
footprints of angels.
Cetona she's with the angels.
Most times we say God has fail again, we prayed for our love ones, for u to keep them safe, but u didn't. God cannot fail, He just cannot fail. There is a reason for calling her home, sometimes He might tell us, sometimes He won't. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Hmmm... it is just not fair, I know I can't question Him but I guess I can tell him how unfair some things are.

She waited for years to gain an admission, and when She finally got it, it led to her death! So unfair.

Thanks for your kind words though
Re: 9/11 by Brymo: 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cetona:

Hmmm... it is just not fair, I know I can't question Him but I guess I can tell him how unfair some things are.

She waited for years to gain an admission, and when She finally got it, it led to her death! So unfair.

Thanks for your kind words though
When I lay these questions
before God I get no answer. But
a rather special sort of 'No
answer.' It is not the locked
door. It is more like a silent,
certainly not uncompassionate,
gaze. As though He shook His
head not in refusal but waiving
the question. Like, 'Peace, child;
you don't understand.
C.S. Lewis
stay strong for mum, dad and other siblings please.

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Lambasts Muslim Ladies, Who Complain Of Discrimination / U.S. Marine Killed At Pearl Harbor Identified, Buried In Full Military Honour / Breaking -USA Sends Two Patriot Missile Defence Battery Systems To Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.