Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:51 PM

I Am No Longer Interested In Sex With My Hubby - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am No Longer Interested In Sex With My Hubby (7417 Views)

Royal Father In Sex Scandal With Disabled Woman Of Four (Pictured) / I Told My Hubby To Stop Using My Money.am I Wrong? / My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am No Longer Interested In Sex With My Hubby by thorpido(m): 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
kendraloops:
little wonder. am in d same situation with d op. I just don't care abt it anymore. had a baby recently n I was stitched down dere. stil feel pains most of d time as a result so any mention or interest in se.x by hubby gets me screaming.
most times,I just go thru d motions cos d pains don't allow me even think of enjoyin anything. I don't like ow tins r,but I can't help it too.
kendraloops how long has it been since you had your child?
Usually the pain of episiotomy will reduce with time and be gone oin a month if there is no other complication like an infection.Sometimes the stitch is sewn too tight.
What you should do is try and take warm bath frequently which should help with the healing.Also use a lubricant like K-Y jelly whenever you need to make love and do enough pre-intimacy to relax yourself.
You could also be experiencing secondary vaginismus but that can be taken care of.

Lastly if the above does not help,i'll advise you get a vibrator that fits so u can use that frequently to get u comfortable again.
Re: I Am No Longer Interested In Sex With My Hubby by mgbeketoto: 2:08am On Sep 14, 2013
Welcome to the club!
Reality has set in. cheesy
One BLOKOS dey kill woman o!!!
Why do you think many of US sleep on NL? wink

Looking for NEWLY-RECYCLED BLOKOSES ke!!!!! grin

We shall die waiting of course! TUFIAAAAAAKWA to 'dwarf-BLOKOSES'! tongue

I have seen 2 online!!! cry I shame for them!!! cry I SWALLOWED BOTH!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer Interested In Sex With My Hubby by pickabeau: 5:37am On Sep 14, 2013
hahahaha... calotti the halotti....

mgbeketoto: Welcome to the club!
Reality has set in. cheesy
One BLOKOS dey kill woman o!!!
Why do you think many of US sleep on NL? wink

Looking for NEWLY-RECYCLED BLOKOSES ke!!!!! grin

We shall die waiting of course! TUFIAAAAAAKWA to 'dwarf-BLOKOSES'! tongue

I have seen 2 online!!! cry I shame for them!!! cry I SWALLOWED BOTH!!! grin

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer Interested In Sex With My Hubby by Kanwulia: 5:52am On Sep 14, 2013
pickabeau: hahahaha... calotti the halotti....

Na true na. . .ALL THESE KOKOYE one-man-one-wife advocates-in-love WEY DEY SLEEP ON NL like moi. . .WETIN YOU TINK SAY DEM DEY FAIN? grin
EVEN SOME WITH 8 CHILDREN plus BREAAAZZZT-FEEDING kpa-kpa. . .like SEUN OSEWA DEY GIVE FREE coupons for akara and akamu from Ogun state loun-loun. . . ?

One moderator or super-moderator to PHOCK of course. . . YOU STILL NEED 'PROVE'(inserts EKITI YINGRISH hia)! grin

Me sef don taya to look my husband blokos. . .tey-tey! Shiooooooor!

NA 'AGAPE' phase we dey now o! cheesy

NONSENSE!
Re: I Am No Longer Interested In Sex With My Hubby by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 14, 2013
Kanwulia:

Na true na. . .ALL THESE KOKOYE one-man-one-wife advocates-in-love WEY DEY SLEEP ON NL like moi. . .WETIN YOU TINK SAY DEM DEY FAIN? grin
EVEN SOME WITH 8 CHILDREN plus BREAAAZZZT-FEEDING kpa-kpa. . .like SEUN OSEWA DEY GIVE FREE coupons for akara and akamu from Ogun state loun-loun. . . ?

One moderator or super-moderator to PHOCK of course. . . YOU STILL NEED 'PROVE'(inserts EKITI YINGRISH hia)! grin

NONSENSE!

LWKMD oooo. Kai, this woman! You can't kill me at all!
Re: I Am No Longer Interested In Sex With My Hubby by lacicrips(m): 6:50am On Sep 14, 2013
uniqueval:

Would you rather have me
1. write an essay in not less than 450 words, 2. compose a poem in not less than 20 lines or 3. giv u a breathe taking kiss and leave you to figure the rest out...

on why I'm so in love with you...? undecided
itz your call...
what is your final answer... cool

I thought Segun created a wooing thread for this, no?
Re: I Am No Longer Interested In Sex With My Hubby by pickabeau1: 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
@OP. u are in a phase of familiarity with your spouse and have settled into a routine
Communicate with your man and u guys shd drop the kids and take a whirlwind trip to fire up the love
A weekend getaway will do....

It is well with your marriage

Kanwulia:

NONSENSE!

Classic....

You are just a maelstrom of comedy, wit and hard knock truths....

Halotti the E- badu belle hunter LOL
Re: I Am No Longer Interested In Sex With My Hubby by LordReed(m): 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2013
eme+ify:
I have been married for a while but I seem to have lost interest in sex. I used to enjoy it before but for some reason, it no longer interest as me. Hubby is impatient as he does not understand and I am at a loss. Does anybody know what could be wrong with me?

What are the causes of lack of libido in women?
As is the case with men, lack of desire in women can be of either physical or psychological origin.

Physical causes
Anaemia, which is very common in women because of iron loss during periods.
Alcoholism.
Drug abuse.
Major diseases such as diabetes.
Post-baby 'coolness', a term we have coined for the loss of libido that often happens after childbirth. It is almost certainly linked to hormonal changes that occur at this time, though this has still not been proven. The general trauma of childbirth also plays a part – and after having a baby, many women are too exhausted to think about sex.
Prescribed drugs, particularly tranquillisers.
Hyperprolactinaemia – a rare disorder in which the pituitary gland is overactive.
Other hormone abnormalities: leading Swiss gynaecologist Dr Michael Nemec claimed to us that abnormalities in the production of luteinising hormone (LH) often cause lack of desire, though there is little world-wide backing for this idea. And top British gynaecologist John Studd says that many women who have lost their libido lack androgenic (male) hormones. This view remains controversial.
You may be surprised that we haven't mentioned the menopause as a physical cause of loss of desire.

Contrary to myth, the menopause doesn't usually cause loss of libido, and indeed many women feel a lot sexier and have more orgasms in the postmenopausal part of their life.

Psychological causes
These causes are very common. It's understandable that when a woman is having a bad time emotionally, she may lose interest in sex.

Psychological causes include:

depression
stress and overwork
anxiety
hang-ups from childhood
past sexual abuse or rape
latent lesbianism
serious relationship problems with your partner
difficult living conditions, eg sharing a home with parents or parents-in-law.

Identify what is wrong with you and seek its solution.

2 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer Interested In Sex With My Hubby by simdam500(m): 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
okpara ugo: you are simply undergoing boredom... if an outsider touches you now, you will enjoy sex. but its wrong...

take a holiday away from home, maybe visit your sister or mum, miss your husband a little, then come back and continue from where you stopped...

also study via the internet various methods to enjoy sex with your husband. hope una no dey use timetable do the thing... ?
Re: I Am No Longer Interested In Sex With My Hubby by kendraloops(f): 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2013
thorpido: kendraloops how long has it been since you had your child

Lastly if the above does not help,i'll advise you get a vibrator that fits so u can use that frequently to get u comfortable again.

hmmm,its been a while o. almost 6months now but life has neva remained d same down dere. sometimes it throbs like a headache n oda times,i get a very peppery sensation when i urinate. its al so so frustrating. hubby is really understanding n all but 4 ow long wud i complain without pissing d poor guy off.
mind u, prior to childbirth, things werent like dis at all. very healthy s,ex life. good old days,lol.
il check out vaginimismus(spelling?) though. tnx 4 ur concern.
Re: I Am No Longer Interested In Sex With My Hubby by thorpido(m): 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2013
kendraloops:

hmmm,its been a while o. almost 6months now but life has neva remained d same down dere. sometimes it throbs like a headache n oda times,i get a very peppery sensation when i urinate. its al so so frustrating. hubby is really understanding n all but 4 ow long wud i complain without pissing d poor guy off.
mind u, prior to childbirth, things werent like dis at all. very healthy s,ex life. good old days,lol.
il check out vaginimismus(spelling?) though. tnx 4 ur concern.
Do a urinalysis/culture too to rule out an infection.
Re: I Am No Longer Interested In Sex With My Hubby by kendraloops(f): 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2013
thorpido: Do a urinalysis/culture too to rule out an infection.
il be sure to do dat. tnx
Re: I Am No Longer Interested In Sex With My Hubby by kiddakush(m): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2013
fluid26:

Do not take this as an insult: make efforts to read your posts and see if it needs improving.
do not take dis as insult also does it need "improving" or "improvement"
Re: I Am No Longer Interested In Sex With My Hubby by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 16, 2013
Turn yourself on to the point of near orgasm and then go ask your hubby for a quicky. Your mood will come back fast. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer Interested In Sex With My Hubby by EziAsh: 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
I get what the op is going through.I don't think not wanting to be intimate with your husband means you want to go out and start having sex with another man or that you don't love him.Women occupy a lot of roles and all these roles are very demanding.Take for example in this modern society ,a woman is expected to be a mother ,and we all know what this role entail,take care of the kids,clean,cook and be a teacher to the kids when they come back from school you need to make sure you go through their school work,help them in their studies,while doing all this you are also expect to work and bring in money for the family in addition to that be a wife and satisfy your husband sexually.

Being a super woman is not easy and at the end of the day something has to give ,and most often the sex is the victim .At the end of the day you are too tired and just want to sleep because the next day you have to go through all that.Men because of the way they are socialize forget that if they assist more ,take part in child care and participate more with the work load at home rather than just sit on the chair and pass out orders they will be having more sex and often.The work load prevent women from having the energy for sex.

Anyway i will wish op to tell us when she started not wanting to have sex with husband.
Re: I Am No Longer Interested In Sex With My Hubby by Nobody: 8:36am On May 22, 2015
Is dis why u guys divorced?
Re: I Am No Longer Interested In Sex With My Hubby by Nobody: 11:44am On May 22, 2015
vivianc:
Nna eh, ihe nke a dikwa vely vely lisky, especially when guy man don shack Whisky.

I'm hardly qualified to advise, so ka m shiftu kene.
hehehe!!! Sharp igbo girl With tears in my eyes tho RIP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor / Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? / Baldness And Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.