Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,740 members, 7,806,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? (14955 Views)

Poll: Who would you go for?

Asian guys - everywhere in Asia: 21% (3 votes)
Latino guys - S. America, Spain, Brazil, etc: 78% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Latino Guys Are So Nice And Respectful! / Check Out My New Latino Girlfriend / I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by smooooooth: 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2008
omoovie:

Hahhahahahah! That's like saying every single Naija man is ugly! Not all Asians are short -- hello? Yao Ming? Or the tallest guy in the world who's also asian? - point is yeah, there are a lot of handsome Naija men but it's also true that too many of you are also ugly inside and I refuse to deal with that crap anymore.
that na abnormality for that side, to know sef the guy dey news
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Busta(f): 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2008
smooooooth:

no be u jare, though u get your own for body, e get one post wey that omo-asia talk about wife, she be wife material? after she don samply every race and tribe finish,who wan marry worn out kitten

hehehehe . . no be small thing.

Personally i can't even do them asian guys and never said I would.

But why this "typical" of a mumu dey cry over his own ugliness?
there are corrective measures these days u know?
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by smooooooth: 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2008
omoovie:

there are a lot of handsome Naija men but it's also true that too many of you are also ugly inside and I refuse to deal with that crap anymore.
i disagree flat.na lie. 90%of 9ja guys have a good heart,its just the economy that makes them do the stupid things they do sometimes,but once they get thru that stage,like some of us, then u see the true nature of god in a nigerian man
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by typical: 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2008
omoovie:

Hahhahahahah! That's like saying every single Naija man is ugly! Not all Asians are short -- hello? Yao Ming? Or the tallest guy in the world who's also asian? - point is yeah, there are a lot of handsome Naija men but it's also true that too many of you are also ugly inside and I refuse to deal with that crap anymore.

Asians will never marry you anyway.
I'll remind you next week and i'll be in touch with you for a long time to remind when you become a complete waste of a remnant
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by omoovie(f): 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2008
typical:

Favour? the guy will do you a favour by giving a sense of accomplishment at having been able to find a man.  .  . till he gets his papers and leaves your remnant body

Oh, is that what you want to use as d argument 4 y he'd be doing me a favour?  grin grin Dem don run dat jazz plus countless others by me many times men! After dem blow tree finish e go either fall or hol ground. I don hol am! My sense of accomplishment is not determined by whether or not I find a man SORRY! wink
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by typical: 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2008
This ajeku busta no talk wetin she don do for her life before she come talk nonsense about 9ja guys for here
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by smooooooth: 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2008
Busta:

hehehehe . . no be small thing.
But why this "typical" of a mumu dey cry over his own ugliness?
there are corrective measures these days u know?
emm, if for just give the guy tips on those measures with soft tone naa, anyway u don see him pics, cos i have a feeling the guy if fine o.
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2008
how many of them will have you permanently? NONE
Now that's where you're wrong. . . wink
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by typical: 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2008
omoovie:

Oh, is that what you want to use as d argument 4 y he'd be doing me a favour?  grin grin Dem don run that jazz plus countless others by me many times men! After them blow tree finish e go either fall or hol ground. I don hol am! My sense of accomplishment is not determined by whether or not I find a man SORRY! wink
I go remind you after a few years
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Busta(f): 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2008
smooooooth:

emm, if for just give the guy tips on those measures with soft tone naa, anyway u don see him pics, because i have a feeling the guy if fine o.

lol . . tips as in plastic surgery now.
if he's got the money, they will make him look like half will smith, half boris kodjoe in no time.

if he's not ugly then why he dey take the medicine for another man headache?
Besides, I am not interest if he's fine or not . .  as am not looking and definately not interested in immature brats.
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by typical: 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2008
@smoooooth
make u leave shite for agbepo. wetin I want take remnant and worn out women do?
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2008
omoovie:

Oh, is that what you want to use as d argument 4 y he'd be doing me a favour? grin grin Dem don run that jazz plus countless others by me many times men! After them blow tree finish e go either fall or hol ground. I don hol am! My sense of accomplishment is not determined by whether or not I find a man SORRY! wink
3 gbasoa for you. . .you're so right wink
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by smooooooth: 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2008
Busta:

if he's not ugly then why he dey take the medicine for another man headache?
Besides, I am not interest if he's fine or not . .  as am not looking and definately not interested in immature brats.
the first attack was a general one on 9ja guys o, ask 4her, so thats why the guy react. and about not being interested, the search is never over till it is overo. i am engaged, no be marriage o.so dnt write the guy off totally,
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by omoovie(f): 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2008
typical:

I go remind you after a few years

All y'all are good 4 at this point is sex and pikins! I can satisfy that with toys and artificial insemination or adoption. What d hell do u have to offer me besides what I personally determine you can? Nada but companionship and higher level of spiritual & mutual intimacy that reminds me of what God has to offer. And 99.99% of y'all can't even satisfy that need, so what d f do I need u for? Y not expand my dating base so I have a greater chance of meeting a guy that fulfills those needs? And that's just what I did. If you don't like it, na u kno suputo na u kno kewe! When it's you it's OK, when na women, HA! TUFIAKWA! Heaven must judge today! Boy please!
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2008
Busta. . .
why are you trying to explain it to them. . .let them break as much mirrors as they can
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Busta(f): 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2008
typical:

@smoooooth
make u leave shite for agbepo. wetin I want take remnant and worn out women do?

Mr Woh woh . . keep crying!
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2008
Give me Ricky Martin any day any time cool kiss
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by smooooooth: 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2008
omoovie:

! I can satisfy that with toys and artificial insemination.
i understand,thats to make up for the short asian dicks cheesy

'4her, who dey break mirror abeg,,,i dont even have one, i just wake up,brush,shower enter any cloth,step out.you suppose know why now? wink
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2008
smooooooth:

'4her, who dey break mirror abeg,,,i don't even have one, i just wake up,brush,shower enter any cloth,step out.you suppose know why now? wink
is this Studio43? e don ban u again?
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by smooooooth: 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2008
stillwater:

Give me Ricky Martin any day any time cool kiss
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by smooooooth: 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2008
4Her:

is this Studio43? e don ban u again?
them no ban the guy,he still dey. anyway na just me,smooooth
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2008
smooooooth:

Lol, I thank God you don't understand.
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Busta(f): 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2008
besides. . . is it by force for the gurl to like naija guys? angry

every man to his own abeg.
besides . . . wats the big deal with naija men?
alot of them are too immature, calling women names and refer to them as inferior, mannerless he-goats, and to cap it all  . . dem get plenty ugly looking monkeys guys.
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2008
smooooooth:

them no ban the guy,he still dey. anyway na just me,smooooth
uhm. . .

so you're saying naija men are not [b]typical[/b]ly ugly?
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2008
Busta:

besides. . . is it by force for the girl to like naija guys? angry

alot of them are too immature, calling women names and refer to them as inferior, mannerless he-goats, and to cap it all . . them get plenty ugly looking monkeys guys.

sing it sister cool
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by smooooooth: 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2008
4Her:

uhm. . .

exactly, they are actually made 4her tongue
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Busta(f): 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2008
4Her:

uhm. . .

hehehe . . lol
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by smooooooth: 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2008
Busta:

besides. . . is it by force for the girl to like naija guys? angry

alot of them are too immature, calling women names and refer to them as inferior, mannerless he-goats, and to cap it all . . them get plenty ugly looking monkeys guys.

its not by force, but asian guys.haba, even u said it that u cant do with them, anyway its just 9ja looking out for its own, its a nigerian things,1love
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2008
smooooooth:

exactly, they are actually made 4her tongue
Bring me 10 sexy looking naija men on this forum. . . then I'll agree.

No wonder people keep asking me if apes roam free in naija. . . seeing the men sef, I'll have to agree
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by smooooooth: 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2008
4Her:

Bring me 10 sexy looking naija men on this forum. . . then I'll agree.
i am one,still counting.

No wonder people keep asking me if apes roam free in naija. . . seeing the men sef, I'll have to agree
you not patrotic, and thats bad,most of them actually have wrong info bout 9ja, you are an ambasssador and suppose to correct that,maybe i send u a pics of me, u can use their to argue in favor of 9ja men tongue
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2008
smooooooth:

you not patrotic, and thats bad,most of them actually have wrong info bout Nigeria, you are an ambasssador and suppose to correct that,maybe i send u a pics of me, u can use their to argue in favor of Nigeria men tongue
Just maybe. . . you berra be fyn
where's the pic?
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by typical: 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2008
@Busted toto, na so u do so tay no guy want u for naija. u go still cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video / Life With Spoilt Neighbours / Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.