Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,156 members, 7,780,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:51 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Is Engaged For Real....*coughs* - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Cossy Orjiakor Is Engaged For Real....*coughs* (4173 Views)

Photo: So Cossy Orjiakor Is 29... / Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh / ** Celebrity Gossip Hour** << Where Is Cossy Orjiakor?, Is She Still A Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Is Engaged For Real....*coughs* by mrniceguyuc: 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
Cossy is engaged to her beau Emeka...somebody please pinch me before i faint!
Emeka pictured with her in the pictures reportedly popped the question on his knees and holding a stunning ring and Cossy accepted whilst screaming........*rolling eyes*
Excited Cossy even went on to tweet her excitement.

The proposal took place at Vertigo lounge where Emeka is co-owner and the shocked onlookers stared on with mouth agape.

I hope Cossy will close her mammary glands from now on?well,if not no problem,i will keep restyling her.
Congratulations you both!
Read More >>>>
http://lyndaikeji.com/2013/09/11/cossy-orjiakor-engaged-real-coughs/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson Appears In Brazil / Sasha P - Bad Girl P / PHOTOS: Celebrities And Their Animal Looklike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.