Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others (2602 Views)

JAMB Has Embarrassed Education Minister, Adamu - Official / Reps Suspend Jamb’s E-Test, Summons Education Minister / Nigeria: ASUU Strike Ends Next Week - Prof. Ruqqayatu Rufai (education Minister) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by Richiez(m): 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
President Goodluck Jonathan has reshuffled his cabinet, dropping nine ministers.

The ministers affected are those of Ruqayat Rufai (Education); Zainab Kunchi (Power, [state]); Buka Tijani (Agriculture [state]), Shamsudeen Usman (National Planning; Ita Okon (science and technology); Olugbenga Ashiru (foreign affairs); Ama Pepple (lands) and Hadiza Mailafia (environment).

President Jonathan had long been expected to rejig his lackluster cabinet which has largely failed to deliver services to the Nigerian people.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201309111179.html
Re: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by Jopac: 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
I guess its a welcomed development and even long overdue. Some of these Ministers i av not even held abt dem.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by Jopac: 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
I guess its a welcomed development and even long overdue. Some of these Ministers i av not even heard abt dem.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by traffickz(m): 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
OK!

Are they PDP members or "New PDP"?

GEJ should also sack
Himself.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
If true,it is great news that calls for celebration because Rukaya Rufai has stayed too long to the extent of decay,she is now inactive.

And the new minister should minister to the FG and ASUU to stop strike,if not I will sack him myself.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by Fynestboi: 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2013
Ehwo shocked shocked shocked whats ruquat offence?? Nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by Fynestboi: 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2013
master dele: If true,it is great news that calls for celebration because Rukaya Rufai has stayed too long to the extent of decay,she is now inactive.

And the new minister should minister to the FG and ASUU to stop strike,if not I will sack him myself.
nd u tnk d new minister would find solutn to dis lingering strike well well let wait nd c what the new one can effect...
Re: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2013
The list is not yet complete, whr is ...?
Re: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by Richiez(m): 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
traffickz: OK!

Are they PDP members or "New PDP"?

GEJ should also sack
Himself.
hahaha quite funny...although I wonder who their replacements would be, I hope Mr. president doesn't make another mistake this time around.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by Fynestboi: 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
Dekins88: The list is not yet complete, whr is ...?
minister of finance gringringringringringringrin
Re: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by Fynestboi: 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2013
Richiez:
hahaha quite funny...although I wonder who their replacements would, I hope Mr. president doesn't make another mistake this time around.
thats the fact am sure dose sack dnt realy deserve dat y dnt he sack okonjo iwela na undecided
Re: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by Richiez(m): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
Fynestboi: thats the fact am sure dose sack dnt realy deserve dat y dnt he sack okonjo iwela na undecided
yea that's true oh...it seems like she has backing from the world bank
Re: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by Fynestboi: 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2013
Richiez:
yea that's true oh...it seems like she has backing from the world bank
whch kind of backing be dat then that mean GEJ is just a figure head if he cnt sack her because of one backing.. sad sad sad
Re: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
Fynestboi: minister of finance gringringringringringringrin
yes, including olusola obada.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by Fynestboi: 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2013
Dekins88: yes, including olusola obada.
ministry of defence wetn she do u? gringringringrin tonguetonguetongue
Re: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2013
Fynestboi: ministry of defence wetn she do u? gringringringrin tonguetonguetongue
she is not that active, even while she was the still the duputy Governor of osun state.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2013
Fynestboi: ministry of defence wetn she do u? gringringringrin tonguetonguetongue
she is not that active, even while she was the still the duputy Governor of Osun state.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by RINE1: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2013
Mr. Op. Where is your name?
Re: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by Richiez(m): 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2013
RINE.:
hahaha quite funny!
Re: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by Ralphlauren(m): 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
Olugbenga Ashiru (foreign affairs) - this is rather surprising.

i thought he was doing well.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by Fynestboi: 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2013
How iwish i can knw the reasn y they re sacked coz i dnt realy get it... Minister of Edu still baffles me, coz dose i expect on the list re nt what am seeing.. Gej welldne oo undecided

chaii he be like say them dn get her gringringringrin
Re: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by Fynestboi: 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
RINE.:
try nd make use of ur glass at dis critical condition gringringringrin

d name is behind the listed names.. Lolz
Re: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by SEYIKP(m): 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2013
Goodluck and is unwise decision, no matter how intelligent/brillant you are, if you work under a clueless and a egocentric leader, is like a golden ring in the snout of a swine. goodluck should have himself to be blame for the ineptitudeness of these ministers. if we are to be changing president for their ineptitudeness goodluck himself would had been a forgotten entity at Aso-villa.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by Fynestboi: 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2013
SEYI_KP: Goodluck and is unwise decision, no matter how intelligent/brillant you are, if you work under a clueless and a egocentric leader, is like a golden ring in the snout of a swine. goodluck should have himself to be blame for the ineptitudeness of these ministers. if we are to be changing president for their ineptitudeness goodluck himself would had been a forgotten entity at Aso-villa.
#FACT#
Re: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by Spacodinho(m): 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
Re: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by ugonna1054(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2013
Richiez:
hahaha quite funny...although I wonder who their replacements would be, I hope Mr. president doesn't make another mistake this time around.
are u. Saying ruqayatou rufai was a mistake grin
Richiez:
are u. Saying ruqayatou rufai was a mistake
Re: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by Fynestboi: 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2013
ugonna1054: Dare u. Saying ruqayatou rufai was a mistake
give me reasns y its nt a mistake then i wud humbly bow out
Re: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by planetuzor(m): 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2013
See Politics... The knewly engaged now will want ASUU to come and renegotiate!
Re: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by nkem89: 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2013
lets see how the new episode of fg and ASUU face-off will turn out. just sit, relax and enjoy.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by Fynestboi: 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2013
planetuzor: See Politics... The knewly engaged now will want ASUU to come and renegotiate!
then that would show hw dumb ASUU is.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by Fynestboi: 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
nkem89: lets see how the new episode of fg and ASUU face-off will turn out. just sit, relax and enjoy.
naxo also carry cushion chair join.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by Fynestboi: 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2013
New minister of Edu. Nd who knws the name?

(1) (2)

KEGITES CORNER ( Unity In Diversity) / Am Studying Pure And Applied Physics, Where Can I Work? / Science Laboratory Technology (S.L.T) (physics/electronics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.