Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Bg Group Graduate Programme - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bg Group Graduate Programme (4581 Views)

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bg Group Graduate Programme by mmark12(m): 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
Looking for a great job,
International travel,
Great pay and benefit
Work permit done on your behalf if successful

Appy early
BG GROUP: We reserve the right to close positions early if we have enough well qualified applicants.

BG Group Graduate programme / entry level
http://www.bg-group.com/CAREERS/APPLYNOW/Pages/GradsApplyNow.aspx
Re: Bg Group Graduate Programme by deturla: 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
am on it with immediate effect , thanks a lot, have u applied too??
Re: Bg Group Graduate Programme by mmark12(m): 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
deturla: am on it with immediate effect , thanks a lot, have u applied too??

I have applied, the application is a bit long but take it easy
Re: Bg Group Graduate Programme by kunlefox(m): 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
Started application, paused at the question stage..man gotta gather his answers before I continue. They weren't joking when they said it will take close to 3hrs to complete application.
Re: Bg Group Graduate Programme by chimeziepaul: 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
Search Results

Your search results are detailed below. Please click on the Position title for more information.

Your search was based on
Sorry, there are currently no opportunities that matched the criteria you used.
Re: Bg Group Graduate Programme by DMainMan: 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
mmark12:

How did you applied. Cant c any link
Re: Bg Group Graduate Programme by mmark12(m): 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
DMainMan:

How did you applied. Cant c any link

Nigeria is not a the list, countries include US, UK, BRAZIL, KAZAKHSTAN, EGYPT,TRINIDAD, NORWAY AND TANZANIA.

firstly, check the career u are interested and selected the country u are are also interested in.

note: http://www.bg-group.com/Careers/HowToApply/Pages/FAQs1.aspx
[b]Q. Would you apply for a work permit or Visa on my behalf?
Yes, if your need for one is essential to you taking up a position with us. However, while we support all work permit and Visa applications, we can’t guarantee that yours will be successful.

BG Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and recruits from a diverse range of backgrounds, but we’re also committed to localisation where appropriate.

If your application is successful, you’ll need either the legal right to work in a base location country or the eligibility to obtain that right. Offers will be conditional on candidates having or attaining the legal entitlement to work in the relevant country. All candidates are advised to check their eligibility for the country they are applying to with the respective embassy in their home country.
[/b]
Re: Bg Group Graduate Programme by DMainMan: 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
mmark12:

Nigeria is not a the list, countries include US, UK, BRAZIL, KAZAKHSTAN, EGYPT,TRINIDAD, NORWAY AND TANZANIA.

firstly, check the career u are interested and selected the country u are are also interested in.

note: http://www.bg-group.com/Careers/HowToApply/Pages/FAQs1.aspx
[b]Q. Would you apply for a work permit or Visa on my behalf?
Yes, if your need for one is essential to you taking up a position with us. However, while we support all work permit and Visa applications, we can’t guarantee that yours will be successful.

BG Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and recruits from a diverse range of backgrounds, but we’re also committed to localisation where appropriate.

If your application is successful, you’ll need either the legal right to work in a base location country or the eligibility to obtain that right. Offers will be conditional on candidates having or attaining the legal entitlement to work in the relevant country. All candidates are advised to check their eligibility for the country they are applying to with the respective embassy in their home country.
[/b]

Tks. Na to choose US b dat
Re: Bg Group Graduate Programme by DMainMan: 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
mmark12:

Which country do u think i can apply for
Re: Bg Group Graduate Programme by mmark12(m): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
DMainMan:

Which country do u think i can apply for

anyone u like, if they give u a job offer, bg will help you in your work visa application for that particular country u applied to
Re: Bg Group Graduate Programme by deturla: 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
Wassup mmark and thanks 1ce again fr the link,I applied to work in brazil tho,but the competency qns caught me offguard..My question is did you answer all??...or it was.jst d most important you answered??..
Re: Bg Group Graduate Programme by mmark12(m): 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
deturla: Wassup mmark and thanks 1ce again fr the link,I applied to work in brazil tho,but the competency qns caught me offguard..My question is did you answer all??...or it was.jst d most important you answered??..

yes i answered all, it is required otherwise u wouldnt be able to submit your application, dont rush to answer the questions. take your time. think it through

best of luck and wish u success
Re: Bg Group Graduate Programme by deturla: 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
mmark12:

yes i answered all, it is required otherwise u wouldnt be able to submit your application, dont rush to answer the questions. take your time. think it through

DONE, SUBMITTED, BEST OF LUCK TO YOU TOO
Re: Bg Group Graduate Programme by kunlefox(m): 11:31am On Oct 18, 2013
Mark and Deturla, any news yet? Haven't heard from them since I applied.
Re: Bg Group Graduate Programme by davide470(m): 10:58am On Nov 06, 2013
Have you guys gotten any news from BG Group?
Re: Bg Group Graduate Programme by kennyone: 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2013
davide470: Have you guys gotten any news from BG Group?
Just got a mail to complete an online numerical test.
Re: Bg Group Graduate Programme by Darkhorse007(m): 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
kennyone:
That's nice. Good luck.
When exactly did you get the mail?
Re: Bg Group Graduate Programme by kennyone: 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
Darkhorse007:
That's nice. Good luck.
When exactly did you get the mail?
around 1:17pm
Re: Bg Group Graduate Programme by Darkhorse007(m): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
kennyone:
around 1:17pm
Alright then. good luck
Re: Bg Group Graduate Programme by davide470(m): 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
kennyone:
Cool.. Which of the programs did you apply for?
Cheers
Re: Bg Group Graduate Programme by bisiboom: 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2013
Davide which did you apply for? I have bachelors in Chemical Engineering but I'm interested in Engineering and operations which requires minimum masters in chemical.
Should I just go ahead and apply? There ain't another that requires my course and qualification.
Re: Bg Group Graduate Programme by davide470(m): 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
bisiboom: Davide which did you apply for? I have bachelors in Chemical Engineering but I'm interested in Engineering and operations which requires minimum masters in chemical.
Should I just go ahead and apply? There ain't another that requires my course and qualification.
I also went for Engineering and Operations. Work experience and certifications can suffice for the Masters, though if you intend doing your MSc abroad, then use that instead.

Btw, my mind no dey here again o.. Lol
Re: Bg Group Graduate Programme by bisiboom: 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
Oh! OK. Thanks.
Re: Bg Group Graduate Programme by mmark12(m): 10:02am On Nov 26, 2013
kennyone:

congrats. what is your current application status, have you done the online numerical test?
Re: Bg Group Graduate Programme by c5zar: 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
mmark12:

pls i cant see any link to open an account or profile with them i am only seeing existing applicants, kindly help pls
Re: Bg Group Graduate Programme by mmark12(m): 10:02am On Nov 27, 2013
c5zar:

pls i cant see any link to open an account or profile with them i am only seeing existing applicants, kindly help pls

Step 1 : click on the this link: http://www.bg-group.com/CAREERS/APPLYNOW/Pages/GradsApplyNow.aspx

Step 2: Select the graduate programme you are interested in

Step 3 : At the bottom on the graduate programme, you will see "Click here to apply for this programme". click on it

Step 4 : Answer the Candidate zone questions. note, pls answer yes in the " Yes and No question" & select the country you are interested in

Step 5: click on "click here" and select " I agree" on data protection agreement

Last step: Under " Apply" heading, you will see "I have not previously applied for a position with BG Group and I have previously applied for a position in with BG Group".

Under "I have not previously applied for a position with BG Group", Click on "Apply Now" to start your registration and application.
Re: Bg Group Graduate Programme by Toomaxi(m): 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
mmark12: Looking for a great job,
International travel,
Great pay and benefit
Work permit done on your behalf if successful

Appy early
BG GROUP: We reserve the right to close positions early if we have enough well qualified applicants.

BG Group Graduate programme / entry level
http://www.bg-group.com/CAREERS/APPLYNOW/Pages/GradsApplyNow.aspx
OK. ññ

(1) (Reply)

INEC Work / Denna Rossi Is Currently Recruiting / Does Any One Know About This Firm, Montaigne Ah Limited?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.