Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Aso Rock Plots Impeachment Against Govs Of Kano, Kwara & 5 Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock Plots Impeachment Against Govs Of Kano, Kwara & 5 Others (2005 Views)

Speaker Dogara,Govs Of Plateau & Ebonyi Visit Historic Sites In Jerusalem (pics / Buhari,Govs Of Lagos,Ogun And Kebbi States Leave Nigeria 4 Benin Republic(Pics) / The Smear Campaigns Against Govs Chime, Oshiomhole, Nyako, Daniel, Yakowa, & Mar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aso Rock Plots Impeachment Against Govs Of Kano, Kwara & 5 Others by NaijaStandard: 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
EXPOSED: LATEST CRISIS IN PDP!
Aso Rock Plots Impeachment against Govs of Kano, Kwara & 5 others…Compel Party’s State Chairmen to lobby House of Assembly Members
•‘We’re loyal to our Governors’-States’ Parliamentarians
•New PDP Embarks on Strategic meetings in China, discusses 2015 Elections, Security
•Why Atiku, Nigeria’s former Vice President leads embattled Govs to Asia
•Parallel PDP Scouts for lawyers (SAN) to battle Bamanga Tukur
•Tukur Fires Back: “I insist that they are Rebels…the law must take its full course”
•FULL details, comments, kindly click now: www.nigeriastandardnewspaper.com

Re: Aso Rock Plots Impeachment Against Govs Of Kano, Kwara & 5 Others by NaijaStandard: 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2013
How can this PDP Crisis be resolved because it is heating up Nigerian polity? What do you think?
Re: Aso Rock Plots Impeachment Against Govs Of Kano, Kwara & 5 Others by iykemoney90(m): 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2013
Time for dirty politics...GEJ is not smiling
Re: Aso Rock Plots Impeachment Against Govs Of Kano, Kwara & 5 Others by Chloekim(m): 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2013
The umbrella suddenly was punched and cannot hold both air and water. Shame. Who cares. A house divided against itself cannot stand
Re: Aso Rock Plots Impeachment Against Govs Of Kano, Kwara & 5 Others by Ekestar(m): 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
iykemoney90: Time for dirty politics...GEJ is not smiling
He is not suppose to smile at all, considering the fact that Nigeria is a mafian country,and some PEOPLE are trying to prove better mafians.
Re: Aso Rock Plots Impeachment Against Govs Of Kano, Kwara & 5 Others by Chubhie: 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
Naija version of politics get as e dey be. Much more comedy like.
Re: Aso Rock Plots Impeachment Against Govs Of Kano, Kwara & 5 Others by takedat(m): 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2013
Nigeria Standard Newspaper Aso Rock political strategists aren't that dull. They know that Kano and Kwara State Governors are untouchables. kwara State lawmakers are not only loyal to Bukola Saraki, but they are also indebted to him and Saraki is in the Baraje faction of the PDP. Kano State Governor has a personality cult built around him.
Re: Aso Rock Plots Impeachment Against Govs Of Kano, Kwara & 5 Others by Tolexander: 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
Chubhie: Naija version of politics get as e dey be. Much more comedy like.
be expecting many chidi loyd versions in their respective house of assemblies.
Re: Aso Rock Plots Impeachment Against Govs Of Kano, Kwara & 5 Others by israel007: 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2013
Good
Re: Aso Rock Plots Impeachment Against Govs Of Kano, Kwara & 5 Others by ThankGodEdeh(m): 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
I am very anxious to see how all this political roforofo will end.
Re: Aso Rock Plots Impeachment Against Govs Of Kano, Kwara & 5 Others by austinsmat(m): 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2013
That man kwankwaso need it come inside sabon gari and see for urself he hate strangers no single road
Re: Aso Rock Plots Impeachment Against Govs Of Kano, Kwara & 5 Others by Akpaife(m): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2013
Time 4 politics Aso rock is nt smiling

Ask ex ministers
Re: Aso Rock Plots Impeachment Against Govs Of Kano, Kwara & 5 Others by MayorofLagos(m): 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2013
Kwankwaso is running his own parallel country up there, i tell you. Although this has nothing to do with Aregbesola but in their personality the two of Aregbe and Kwankwaso are precisely the types you need to fight your political war - they dont give a dayam about Aso rock, they just act like there is no central govt. grin

I love those two! cheesy
Re: Aso Rock Plots Impeachment Against Govs Of Kano, Kwara & 5 Others by Eledan: 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2013
Complete lies....

Absolutely no way any President can pull that through without bringing the whole house crashing down ...
Re: Aso Rock Plots Impeachment Against Govs Of Kano, Kwara & 5 Others by bloggernaija: 1:59am On Sep 12, 2013
Waiting to watch in 3D
I will like to see how he is going to accomplish that.
Re: Aso Rock Plots Impeachment Against Govs Of Kano, Kwara & 5 Others by BabaEleko(m): 5:16am On Sep 12, 2013
GEJ is the greatest mistake of this country. That mora4ka took our democracy 10 years back.
Re: Aso Rock Plots Impeachment Against Govs Of Kano, Kwara & 5 Others by Omen100(m): 6:11am On Sep 12, 2013
I will only believe this story if the poster had posted something like "Aso rock plot impeachment against, Abia state governor, enugu state governor, anambra state governor, ebonyi state governor & maybe Delta state governor which is also my state governor, I don't like him because he is too ugly & not any of those northerner states like the poster has state.
I refused to add Rivers state governor to my list of states governor aso rock can impeached because they have attempt & they have failed woefully

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Plots Impeachment Against Govs Of Kano, Kwara & 5 Others by Confusionist(m): 6:42am On Sep 12, 2013
Naija Standard: How can this PDP Crisis be resolved because it is heating up Nigerian polity? What do you think?
grin
This news reminds me of the under-tree gist where our people dey play draft every eveninggrin

Na there u go hear news like:

Man1: Last week, wen jonathan was bathing, e remember amaechi and vex say haaa!!! Na so sheepo enter ask wetin happen. Jonathan come say, 'I go deal with amaechi he no go forget.

Man 2: chai! Wetin the wife come talk

Man 1: I knw even knw..

Man 3: I hear say she talk say make Jona no worry, she go handle am!

Man 2: no wonderrrr!!! She come come PH dey cause gbeke!

Man 1: I no talk am?

grin grin grin ok..now how dem take knw?

So, if dem dey plan to impeach grin, na you, new standard dem go come tell? grin grin grin

Una be latest upgraded version of MUMU XP grin grin
Re: Aso Rock Plots Impeachment Against Govs Of Kano, Kwara & 5 Others by Omen100(m): 7:16am On Sep 12, 2013
austinsmat: That man kwankwaso need it come inside sabon gari and see for urself he hate strangers no single road

Mr. Man, if Kano state tire u 2 stay, abeg kukuma pack ur property & go back 2 ur home state, na by must say u must stay Kano state ehnnnnn Igbo people self with deir busybody things angry angry angry angry
Re: Aso Rock Plots Impeachment Against Govs Of Kano, Kwara & 5 Others by NaijaStandard: 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
Nigeria: A nation of Abracadabra, the more you look, the less you see....what is the way forward for PDP?
Re: Aso Rock Plots Impeachment Against Govs Of Kano, Kwara & 5 Others by KnowAll(m): 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2013
[size=16pt] It is simple, if FG Plans impeachment of the Governors, they d Governors would also plan d impeachment of d president through their men in the house reps and Senate....... Shikena, abi oh[/size]!!!!!!
Re: Aso Rock Plots Impeachment Against Govs Of Kano, Kwara & 5 Others by MeAboki(m): 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos: Kwankwaso is running his own parallel country up there, i tell you. Although this has nothing to do with Aregbesola but in their personality the two of Aregbe and Kwankwaso are precisely the types you need to fight your political war - they dont give a dayam about Aso rock, they just act like there is no central govt. grin

I love those two! cheesy

Tru dat cheesy
Re: Aso Rock Plots Impeachment Against Govs Of Kano, Kwara & 5 Others by NaijaStandard: 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
Naija...hmmmmnnnnn

(1) (Reply)

Smuggled Rice Floods Nigerian Market, As Merchants Suffer Losses / Boko Haram: If You're In Abuja, Lagos, P.H, Be At Alert& Inform Your Fam&friends / Boko Haram: Nasir El-rufai Mocks President Jonathan With Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.