Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,025 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil (photo) - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil (photo) (2450 Views)

Michael Jackson Appears In Brazil / Meet The Man Who Plans To Marry A Goat Oct 13 / Man Banned From All UK Farms For Having Sex With A Goat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil (photo) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2013
…Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil...

…Says He Loves 'Her' Because She Can't Get Pregnant Or Ask For Money…

A 74 yr-old Brazillian man (widower) Aparecido Castaldo has decided to end his solitutude and marry his pet goat, Carmelita. She doesn’t speak and doesn’t want money,” says the father of eight children - four women and four men from four different marriages.

Mr Castaldo, who has been in love with the pet for two years, wanted to be united with his goat Carmela in a church, by an evangelical minister. Unfortunately, none of the churches he contacted with his unusual request wanted to perform the ceremony.
So Aparecido eventually contacted Toninho do Diabo (Tom the Devil), an old friend who just happens to be one of the most famous satanists in Brazil.

The wedding is now scheduled to take place at midnight, on October 13, at the Devil’s Church, in Sao Paolo.

Only our church accepted this love between man and animal because we have no prejudice, Toninho said.

The wedding will be followed by a big party on All Souls’ Day the following day.

Carmelita ate her first wedding dress but has been found another.

Her husband to be , Mr Aparicedo said: “Whenever someone says I am doing something wrong I reply the goat does not speak, ask for money to go shopping and doesn’t get pregnant - and she can’t talk.

Re: Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil (photo) by Riogeese(m): 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
That's evil oo ! May God deliver us !
Re: Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil (photo) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
I think for once i'll agree wit the end time crusaders...
Re: Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil (photo) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2013
I must say this.

END TIME THINGS shocked shocked
Re: Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil (photo) by Evyuc(m): 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
From this i don dey beleive end time thins

(1) (Reply)

Wwe’s Roman Reigns Gives Up Title Due To Leukaemia / Wizkid Vs Chris Brown, Tiwa Savage Vs Beyonce, Watch Tania Omotayo Exclusive / Video : P-square Teaches Toolz And Ebuka How To Dance Alingo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.