Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Nysc Corpers Using UNITY BANK:::::::::::::::::::::FRAUD ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Corpers Using UNITY BANK:::::::::::::::::::::FRAUD ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!! (2307 Views)

Niger State Corpers Using Union Bank What Is The State Of Your Allawee / NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance / Prospective Nysc Corpers Batch C ( November) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Nysc Corpers Using UNITY BANK:::::::::::::::::::::FRAUD ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 11, 2013
Corpers serving in Lagos and using unity bank, please have you been paid for the month of august

I haven't been paid despite the fact that all my friends using other banks were paid last week Wednesday.

At first i went to unity bank, but they said that the fault is not from them.

Then i went to nysc secretariat in surulere only to be told that my money has been paid.

Up till date i am yet to receive any alert and no one is accepting responsibility for this.

I went to unity bank today only to be told that NYSC DID NOT PAY UNITY BANK FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST.

I am in a fix now cos i need this money for sooo many things including my rent.

Please, are there any other corpers using UNITY BANK in lagos

Have you been paid??

I am a batch A corper.

Mods please move this to the front page for a wider view...
before these people go yarn me story!!!

My earlier Experience with Unity bank

When i was discharged from camp in March in order to start my service year, i was assigned unity bank by the NYSC.

The first time i opened my account with UNITY BANK (OBA AKRAN BRANCH), they gave me a wrong account number and i didnt get paid on time.
Even though it was later resolved, i "ran" around for it.

i dont even know who to believe anymore.

NYSC Finance officers said i have been paid.... while unity bank said that all corpers under unity bank have not been Paid.

I WANT TO USE THIS PLATFORM TO CALL THE ATTENTION OF EVERY CORPER UNDER UNITY BANK....

HAVE YOU BEEN PAID FOR AUGUST

IS UNITY BANK TRYING TO DEFRAUD US OF OUR COLLECTIVE INCOME
though i doubt that but you know everything is possible in Naija!!
Re: Nysc Corpers Using UNITY BANK:::::::::::::::::::::FRAUD ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 12, 2013

(1)

NYSC Director General Threatens To Shut Down Kwara State Orientation Camp / I will buy your PayPal funds at the very best rate- old nairaland escrow allow / UNILORIN Pcms Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.