Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:31 PM

How Do I Make Money Writing Articles Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Make Money Writing Articles Online? (7735 Views)

How Can I Make Money Online Direct Into My Bank Account In Nigeria? / Writing Articles Online Business – The Best Way To Trade Your Time And Skills / How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Money Writing Articles Online? by afroxyz: 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2008
plz i would like to know how i can make money writing articles online
Re: How Do I Make Money Writing Articles Online? by FXPro2: 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2008
start a blog that becomes very famous, easy, .duH!
Re: How Do I Make Money Writing Articles Online? by blezzing: 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2008
You must here this now!

I made $225 per week wrighting articles for companies on the internet. Like publishing companies,newspaper companies etc.

it is very easy to do if you learn and follow the process.

blezzing99@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Make Money Writing Articles Online? by Effiongman(m): 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2008
Hello,

It is easy to make some money from writing articles if you know what to do. Let's get started. Sign up for an affiliate program of your choice at clickbank.com. It should be a product you like. Next, you design a small site, review the product you have chosen in a short article, and place the article on your site with the affiliate link of the affiliate.

You then write a different article based on how unique the product is and post that article in the article directory. Make sure the article has a link to your site. Post it in as many article directories as possible. After 7 weeks, you will see hundreds of people visiting your site. spend time to post at least 20 to 50 articles in the directory.

Don't post the same article in more than one article directory, but if you intend to do so, then you must rewrite the same article into different versions. You will have to change the title of each article, the resource box, and also make sure the first paragraph, middle paragraph, and bottom paragraph have been totally rewritten.

You will be surprised at how many people will come to your site with a link to buy the product. You are an affiliate, and that will earn you some money.

I tried it, and I got 89 people reading my article in 2 weeks. With that clue, I wrote 5 articles and submitted them to 33 article directories, and I had more than 3000 visitors to my site in 3 months. I sold nine e-books for my affiliate, and I rake in $290. Though small, it works.

Try it, and you will be amazed.

Secondly, you can decide to go to www.elance.com and look for those that need someone to write articles for them. You get paid $4–$7 per article, all based on your experience and how good your work is. You can also get more of such a job by googling "freelancer job.". If you are very good at writing articles, then you can equally reach me, and I will give you some jobs you can do for me.

To make it easier, you can purchase your own article submitter software that allows you to submit to 50 sites within a day. I use it, and I even add Google AdSense to it, and it fetches me more money. Let me know, and I will give you information on how to succeed with this strategy.

You can reach me at https://paymaster.com.ng

Cheers.

Peter Effiong
Re: How Do I Make Money Writing Articles Online? by naijacutee(f): 4:02am On Jun 30, 2008
Everyone has become and expert, and no one is answering the question at hand.
@ OP. Join one of the outsourcing sites as a freelancer. Some websites where you could offer your article writing services for people who need them (or web design/graphic design services etc if you're good at those) are listed below :-
elance.com, guru.com, scriptlance.com

You bid for jobs and when you do the job in question, you get paid a negotiated amount.

Re: How Do I Make Money Writing Articles Online? by akinalabi(m): 10:00am On Jun 30, 2008
I'll pay you $5 per article.

Let me know the topics you can write on and point to some
samples so I can see how prolific you are.

You can reach me on akin @ akinalabi.com
Re: How Do I Make Money Writing Articles Online? by Bayyoxx: 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2008
Hello,
I design websites & i have challenges adding adding a share link to my videos.Pls how can i get a U -tude clone flassh player.
Cheers
Re: How Do I Make Money Writing Articles Online? by franel79(m): 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2008
Writing articles is far too difficult than blogging to wealth, Experience the Power of Free Google
Re: How Do I Make Money Writing Articles Online? by OMOSOFEF: 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2008
I like Effiong's reply to your question. I however want to add that you check the post on
making your first sale with article marketing
You need to submit your article to many article sites.This energy sapping
hence the need for article submitter.
Learn about the use of article submitter at greatinternetwealth..com. You can paste
this on your browser.
Re: How Do I Make Money Writing Articles Online? by uk1: 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2008
Hello,

One of the guaranteed free places to start earning dollars writing articles is www.essaywriters.net. They will pay you by western union. ANother one is www.writersweekly.com, you can also earn by signing up with www.elance.com.

There are more than 15 of these websites PLUS some useful tricks on how to spin good dollars from Webmasters. What if i told you that www.sponsoredreviews.com pay $1.5 if one person reads your review. I currently make money out of it.

Well, i can't let all the cats out of the bag. I paid some good dollars to enjoy what i am enjoying. Share a portion of the cost with me and i will place the whole book into your hand. Reach me, if only you are interested through ewealthstreams@gmail.com or call 08060102008.
Re: How Do I Make Money Writing Articles Online? by JaneNwaham(f): 4:46am On Dec 05, 2008
Writing is something i've always wanted to do and if it's as profitable as you guys say it is then it's worth cnsidering.
Re: How Do I Make Money Writing Articles Online? by netmoney(m): 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2008
uk1:

Hello,

One of the guaranteed free places to start earning dollars writing articles is www.essaywriters.net. They will pay you by western union. ANother one is www.writersweekly.com, you can also earn by signing up with www.elance.com.

There are more than 15 of these websites PLUS some useful tricks on how to spin good dollars from Webmasters. What if i told you that www.sponsoredreviews.com pay $1.5 if one person reads your review. I currently make money out of it.

Well, i can't let all the cats out of the bag. I paid some good dollars to enjoy what i am enjoying. Share a portion of the cost with me and i will place the whole book into your hand. Reach me, if only you are interested through ewealthstreams@gmail.com or call 08060102008.

Thank you on behalf of others for uncovering these sites with alternative payment systems.
Re: How Do I Make Money Writing Articles Online? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2008
s
Re: How Do I Make Money Writing Articles Online? by 222Martins(m): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2011
Re: How Do I Make Money Writing Articles Online? by Jeel: 3:01pm On Apr 11, 2011
Cal or text me now 4 what to do
Re: How Do I Make Money Writing Articles Online? by joseph1013: 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2011
Re: How Do I Make Money Writing Articles Online? by LagBlogger(m): 6:16am On Aug 14, 2011
@Joseph1013,

Whose claiming they will make you rich? I thought the question is how do I make money writing articles online? And by the way is your contribution only to discourage others?

angry angry
Re: How Do I Make Money Writing Articles Online? by bvc(m): 9:08am On Aug 14, 2011
Lagblogger, he wants to be begged to reveal what he uses
Re: How Do I Make Money Writing Articles Online? by bvc(m): 9:16am On Aug 14, 2011
Please help me, i am interested in making money online, but dont know how to go about it. my email is: bvc2g@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Make Money Writing Articles Online? by Solaj(m): 12:23am On Aug 05, 2012
bvc: Please help me, i am interested in making money online, but dont know how to go about it. my email is: bvc2g@yahoo.com

Multiple Income Streams & Effective Traffic Generation Strategies For A Profitable Online-Biz Revealed.

Legal online business opportunities are numerous. For a beginner, it may be very tasking to decide on what to do online. That is why a newbie (beginner) need guidance in order to settle for an online business that is most suitable for him based on his academic knowledge, skills and flair. There are many result oriented Internet businesses you can do either part-time or full-time in order to earn legal regular income online. However, these business opportunities require you to do honest work. You should take stock of what you have to offer to others. Do not get involved with fraudulent schemes and “get-rich-quick” online offers. You cannot earn income online if you are lazy or have nothing to sell in exchange for money.

I have done an intense research in order to assist newbies and freelancers to decide on a particular legal online business or businesses that will be most appropriate and suitable. I suggest that you visit my signature link below. By the time you read the content of my web page thoroughly, you will be able to decide the particular legal online business that is suitable for you, how to successfully manage it for maximum profitability and how to effectively drive regular traffic to your website or blog.

As a netpreneur or an aspiring one, you can now utilize multiple income streams and effective traffic generation strategies for a profitable online business. Highly informative and well-researched legal online business opportunities as well as effective traffic generation strategies are now available for the benefit of all and sundry. Now, there is vital information that can enhance your online business profitability in an easy to follow ebook that was just released. Multiple income streams through legal online business opportunities and effective traffic generation strategies can now be utilized by newbies, freelancers and aspiring netpreneurs.

You can now easily discover 51 well-researched legal online business opportunities that can enhance your online business profitability, 62 effective traffic generation strategies, vital social media marketing strategies and 27 websites that pays to blog or write articles online. You can also utilize additional 20 free special bonuses that will enhance your online business profitability tremendously. I wish you the best.
Re: How Do I Make Money Writing Articles Online? by bizfirst: 11:51pm On Apr 21, 2013
I am pissed off with my fellow Nigerians. Any small clue they have as to making money online, one has to pay for it or else buy an advertised ebook that is usually pissed off from the very first page! I have decided to take the bull by the horns by launching www.notopoverty.com where I share money making ideas (both online and offline)free of charge.

The latest post will sure make more than a thousand jobless Nigerians smile and we sure will get the testimony. The website that offers the freelance job is called www.academicexperts.us. You can launch from here to their site or visit http://notopoverty.com/how-to-make-money-online-in-nigeria-part-1/ for detailed step by step guild on how to make money online in Nigeria.

Remember, poverty itself, is a curse. Get rich or die trying!
Re: How Do I Make Money Writing Articles Online? by instaforexngr(m): 7:07am On Nov 24, 2014
i have a detailed explanation
read How to make money writing Articles
Re: How Do I Make Money Writing Articles Online? by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 31, 2019
Get paid 1k per article in nigeria

https://getpaidperarticle..com
Re: How Do I Make Money Writing Articles Online? by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 31, 2019
If you are reading this right now, today is your lucky day. This is because i am revealing to you without delay, a site where you will start earning in naira to write articles etc.

https://getpaidperarticle..com
Re: How Do I Make Money Writing Articles Online? by WriterHomework(m): 11:20am On Jul 27, 2019
It is easy to make some money from writing Articles if you know what to do. Let get started, Sign up for an affiliate program of your choice at clickbank.com. it should be a product you like well. Next you design a small site and review the product you have chosen in a short article and place the article on your site with the affiliate link of the affiliate. You then write a different article base around how unique the product is and post that article on article directory. make sure the article has a link to your site. Post it to as many article directory as possible. before 7 week you will see hundreds of people visiting your site. spend time to post at at least 20 to 50 Articles directory. don't post same article in more than 1 articles directory, but you intend to do so, then you must rewrite the same article into different versions. you will have to change each article titles, resource box and also make sure the first paragraph, middle paragraph and bottom paragraph have been rewritten totally. You will be surprise how many people will come to your site some link to buy the product at that you are an affiliate and that will earn you some money.

I tried it and I got 89 person reading my article in 2 weeks. With that clue, I wrote 5 articles and submitted to 33 article directories and I had more than 3000 visitor to my site in 3 months. I sold 9 e-book for my affiliate and i rake in $290. though small but works. Try it and you will be amaze. https://www.myhomeworkwriters.com/

Secondly, you can decide to go to www.elance.com and look for those that need someone to write articles for them. you get paid $4-$7 per article all based on your experience and how good your work is. you can also get more of such job by googling " freelance job". If you are Very good at writing articles, then you can equally reach me and i will give you some job you can do for me. To make it easier you can purchase your own article submitter soft that allow you submit to 50 sites within a day. I use it and I even add google adsense to it and it fetch me more money. Let me know and I will give you information on how to succeed with this strategy.
Re: How Do I Make Money Writing Articles Online? by mbscholars: 11:48am On Jan 10, 2022
You can easily start writing by signing up at ocity.ng/careers

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Making Money On Google Trader. Don't Miss Out / Starting a Bicycle Factory in Nigeria / CBN To Issue N5, N10, And N50 Notes In Polymer Substrate Like The N20 Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.