Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

How Do I Make Money Wrting Articles Online - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Make Money Wrting Articles Online (727 Views)

Professional Wrting Service - Hire Me / I Show You How I Make $1,000 Per Day With Facebook Viral Script On My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Money Wrting Articles Online by afroxyz: 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2008
plz i would like to know how i can make money writing articles online
Re: How Do I Make Money Wrting Articles Online by sunmbo2004: 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2008
Hello,
Just build yourself many Adsense websites and put each of your written articles with Google Adsense codes.
See example of mine:
http://www.lifeinsurancearticle.com
If you need help building website(s) specified mainly for Adsense, do not hesitate to contact me on 08023594564
Imagine if you have 50 websites with Google Adverts,you could guess your monthly pay-check from google.
Re: How Do I Make Money Wrting Articles Online by Phiry(m): 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2008
sunmbo2004:

Imagine if you have 50 websites with Google Adverts,you could guess your monthly pay-check from google.

That's a cliche, please don't fall for that stuff (with due respect Sunbo2004)

You either need a very relevant site that will naturally have traffic or you need to drive traffic to it, best through PPC Ads. Else if you drive traffic through any other means Google may close your adsense account. They'll say your adsense account pose risk to their adwords advertisers.

However, there are so may ways to make money from articles, not only through adsense. or example, your article submission to article site like ezinearticles may indirectly sell your other product or offers.

You may pick some of this guys ideas in this ebook;

http://www.onlineincomepointer.com/free_download/hcs.pdf

If you require more info or free/cheap resources you may contact me at firihe[at]yahoo.com for some suggestions.

I don't want to crowd this post with so much words or assume I know exactly what you have in mind.
Re: How Do I Make Money Wrting Articles Online by staglo(f): 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2008
visit my website
www.mysmartbizstore.com

I have just posted article marketing .
and will be posting on it every other day

(1) (Reply)

Marquee Code / Tutorials For Joomla And Cmses / Alertpay Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.