Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Gov Amaechi Kickstarts His 2015 Campaign.(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Amaechi Kickstarts His 2015 Campaign.(pic) (870 Views)

My Christmas campaign check To Buhari campaign (PIC) - Cramjones / Obafemi Awolowo Great Helicopter Campaign(pic) / Atiku Abubakar's 2015 Campaign Shoes (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov Amaechi Kickstarts His 2015 Campaign.(pic) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 3:40am On Sep 12, 2013
The Rivers state Governor, Chibuike Amaechi has joined scores of Nigerians with the ambition of struggling the seat in Aso Rock, with the incumbent President, Dr Goodluck Jonathan.
Governor Amaechi have technically flagged up his campaign as his aides are displaying his posters in strategic areas in Abuja and most state capitals.

Re: Gov Amaechi Kickstarts His 2015 Campaign.(pic) by eye4eye: 3:54am On Sep 12, 2013
I am Buhari fanatic but I would vote for Amaechi ahead of Buhari. I like his steadfastness a lot.
Re: Gov Amaechi Kickstarts His 2015 Campaign.(pic) by Bright2(m): 3:57am On Sep 12, 2013
Who framed this should be careful.

(1) (Reply)

Chime Finally Sends Wife Out Of Govt House / $250m Bribery Claim: Lamido Lied Against Me – Jonathan / Unn Protest The Suspension Of Dr. Emeka Enejere And Non Payment Of End Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.