Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

How Do I Sell My Stocks - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Sell My Stocks (850 Views)

What Item Do I Sell With 500,000 Naira / Best Nigerian Stocks To Buy For Your Retirement? / Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Sell My Stocks by VictorR1(m): 6:08am On Sep 12, 2013
I have stocks in public companies in the NSE that I want to convert to cash. What are the requirements and processes? What commissions and taxes will I be required to pay? How long does the whole process take?
Re: How Do I Sell My Stocks by stockbull(m): 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
I hope it's not initial public offer(ipo) talk to your broker and initiate the sell mandate with 1.8% broker's commission,you're done
Re: How Do I Sell My Stocks by VictorR1(m): 12:33am On Sep 13, 2013
stockbull: I hope it's not initial public offer(ipo) talk to your broker and initiate the sell mandate with 1.8% broker's commission,you're done

Thank you. No it's not IPO, they are old stocks I inherited. I have registerers, not brokers. Is it the same process? As in just direct them to sell and then pay 1.8% commission?
Re: How Do I Sell My Stocks by FINMGR: 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
Victor.R:
I have stocks in public companies in the NSE that I want to convert to cash. What are the requirements and processes? What commissions and taxes will I be required to pay? How long does the whole process take?
You will have to first put the stocks on CSCS before you can sell them, we are a registered stockbroker, walk into our office to open a cscs account then we can sell for you at the current price in the market. ECL Asset Mangement Limited- PM me for our office address. Regards
Re: How Do I Sell My Stocks by tempex88(m): 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2013
please note that u enjoy a tax exemption on disposal of securities

(1) (Reply)

How To Become Poor; Everybody Must Read / Elkris Bio-Health Food Nigeria Limited / Project Finance/bg,sblc Specifically For Lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.