Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? (2123 Views)

Are Ghanaian Men More Endowed Than Nigerians? / Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... / Are Men More Faithful Than Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by nalijah07(f): 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2008
Or does the same level of tolerance weigh for average girls?
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by sistawoman: 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2008
I cant wait to hear what the men have to say about this.
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by nalijah07(f): 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2008
ROFL Sisata you are funny!!

Shouldn't you be preparing for you big day grin
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 18, 2008
see him derailing on his own thread again
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by whitelexi(m): 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2008
@TOPIC

I think a pretty woman has more advantage, cos if you're not good looking and full of rubbish, there's little to tolerate about u.
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by kojeiwa(m): 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2008
Pretty or not Pretty. If you asked for a slap, you will surely get it from me.
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by Busta(f): 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2008
kojeiwa:

darn . . . thats mean! angry
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by Esss(m): 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2008
kojeiwa:

I will give her two hot slaps on the spot and appologize to her. "Sorry hun, it was the work of the devil" angry wink grin
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by Jackal(m): 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2008
kojeiwa:

I concur. . . .

A pretty gurl would even get a harder slap from me.
My spider senses is bound think she is taking the piss cos of her pretty face.
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by chika98: 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2008
Look at all these abusers!
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by Busta(f): 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2008
Jackal:

I concur. . . .

A pretty girl would even get a harder slap from me.
My spider senses is bound think she is taking the piss because of her pretty face.

Sorry jackal,
our friendship don end as of . . . . right now embarassed
u scare me . . why would u even raise ur hands on any gurl? pretty or not pretty?

not nice
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by dre101(m): 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2008
To be candid, pretty girls deserve more respect, but sha I will not tolerate too much nonsense
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by Ezinwannem: 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2008
There is this "School of Thought" that emphaized the advantage of pretty ladies. According to dem, when the man is upset and comes home and sees the pretty g/f/wife, dere is a possibility that he will be bette But if upon coming home and see da ugly one, there is also a possiblity that his anger can lead to him hitting da lady, lol
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by nalijah07(f): 8:03pm On Jun 18, 2008
I don't think the men are being honest. I've witnessed men make fools of themselves over pretty girls. They don't want another man to be able to steal their "trophy".

Maybe you don't realize you do it, but you do,
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by debosky(m): 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2008
It may buy them more time - the man takes the nonsense a little longer because she is a hot catch and you think 'every excellent package comes with its flaws'.

But sooner or later, the man decides whether or not to continue taking the crap independent of how pretty or otherwise she is, unless of course he is a low self esteemed loser who will do anything to continue to be seen/associated with a fine girl as his girlfriend/spouse.

As for me, those scales fell a long time ago - don't tolerate nonsense from any of them, fine or otherwise. In fact the pretty ones seem to even have higher levels of nonsense in them. For me, a beautiful girl with too much nonsense is simply a beautiful witch - will you marry/go out with a witch simply because she is beautiful? I think not. cheesy
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2008
all dis men dat will raise their hands on women i fear una ooo ,haba angry
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by Busta(f): 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2008
jennykadry:

all this men that will raise their hands on women i fear una ooo ,haba angry

abi o

even debo too dey talk lipsrsealed
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by 4Him1(m): 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2008
You wouldnt date a girl you consider ugly in the first place.
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2008
Busta some of them sef can't do what they say here undecided undecided im sure they don't even have d liver to raise their hands not to talk of brushing it on d girls skin
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by debosky(m): 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2008
@ Jenny

Saying I won't take nonsense does not mean that I will raise my hand to any woman - if she feels she is too beautiful to behave, then she is a beautiful witch, and once you are a witch, I do not deal with you. Simple. wink
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by nalijah07(f): 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2008
@ 4him

That is why I made it a point to say "average".
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by Busta(f): 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2008
debosky:

@ Jenny

Saying I won't take nonsense does not mean that I will raise my hand to any woman - if she feels she is too beautiful to behave, then she is a beautiful witch, and once you are a witch, I do not deal with you. Simple. wink

Abegiiiiiiiiii jo
lets hear word

jennykadry:

Busta some of them sef can't do what they say here undecided undecided im sure they don't even have d liver to raise their hands not to talk of brushing it on d girls skin

what won't we hear from this NL guys.
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by whitelexi(m): 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2008
Its never a good sight - a pretty girl crying. . .  A crying worwor girl is even worse - with the tears and the mucor all over her eyes and nose, Gosh!
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by Busta(f): 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2008
whitelexi:

Its never a good sight - a pretty girl crying. . . A crying worwor girl is even worse - with the tears and the mucor all over her eyes and nose, Gosh!

Kewllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!

u get bad mouth o grin
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by proo212(m): 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2008
I concur with debosky.

Girls, you have to understand one thing. Just like some women are intimidated by extremely handsome men, some men are intimidated by extremely pretty girls.

Some men never see these women as human beings and continue to put them on a pedestal and some men will not take their crap.

I fall into the second category. I admit, when I was younger I put women on a pedestal (nice guy) but I learned slowly and surely.

You can say the men are fronting, fair enough. We're all hiding behind keyboards here.

But for every pretty woman out there, there is a man who is tired of her crap.
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by Pataki: 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2008
studentetc:

Some guys consider a girl ugly from the face, but when you look at the shape, the oranges and back axle, then she is not ugly. after all you only have to switch off the light!

Switching off the light does not remove the memory of the face from your mind! Why settle for a worwor face girl in th first place? undecided

@ topic,

There is a limit to which every reasonable and sensible man can tolerate nonsense from a pretty girl. If she persists with it and thinks her beauty will redeem her from whatever I find appropriate in me dark mind to do, then she is a practical joke.
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by whitelexi(m): 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2008
Busta:

Kewllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!

u get bad mouth o grin

Yes oh! grin
The mouth dey surprise me sometimes sef grin

But na the truth be dat nowww
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by 4Him1(m): 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2008
studentetc:

4Him,

Some guys consider a girl ugly from the face, but when you look at the shape, the oranges and back axle, then she is not ugly. after all you only have to switch off the light!

when its morning nko? you will switch off the sun? grin
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by tope2000(f): 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2008
Pataki:

@ topic,

There is a limit to which every reasonable and sensible man can tolerate nonsense from a pretty girl. If she persists with it and thinks her beauty will redeem her from whatever I find appropriate in me dark mind to do, then she is a practical joke.

I concur
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by debosky(m): 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2008
4 Him:

when its morning nko? you will switch off the sun? grin
grin grin
help me ask him oh, at the dinner table, at your friend's party - or will she always be in the cardboard box disguise? grin

I like how some women like to believe their beauty can overcome anything, only for a while. . .once that man wakes up, your drama will no longer be tolerated. Fine girl ko, fine winch ni tongue
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2008
Beauty dnt last forever. . cool

I know most of this naija men are not talking, you're even lucky that a girl would want to stick with you. . .

Real question is. . .Why do beautiful women stick with most ape looking naija men? undecided
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by debosky(m): 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2008
4Her:

Beauty dnt last forever. . cool

I know most of this naija men are not talking, you're even lucky that a girl would want to stick with you. . .

Real question is. . .Why do beautiful women stick with most ape looking naija men? undecided

You berra stay on topic before I report you to the moderator = BAN! tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? / Best Friend's Wife Hits On You / Can Some1 Explain To Me What Being Romantic Means. I Think I'm Getting It Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.