Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible (9189 Views)

101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible / 101 Contradictions In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by quivah(f): 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
Doc_Miss:
Here's another contradiction grin

Matt1:16 says Jacob was the Father of Joseph,the husband Of Mary. Mary gave Birth to Jesus.

Then In Luke3:23 Jesus was about thirty years old when he began his public ministry. Jesus was the son of Joseph and Joseph was the son of Heli.

[color=#006600]dear,you'r a Christian oo..
Are you indirectly trying to say is Bible is rubbish!
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
quivah:
dear,the only contradiction there is who Joseph's father was

You get a sense that the isrealites were just a bunch of bastards and harlots. They had no exact idea of who is whose father there.

1 Like

Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by RayMcBlue(m): 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
quivah:

[color=#0066000]dear,you'r a Christian oo[/color]

A Christian who is open to the truth, nothing wrong with that. We need more of them.wink

1 Like

Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
I actually thought you guys would do better than this. I was prepared to face more. Its a shame this is coming from those who claim to be intellectual. I'm not surprised shaa. This is pathetic.
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
Chibuebem: I actually thought you guys would do better than this. I was prepared to face more. Its a shame this is coming from those who claim to be intellectual. I'm not surprised shaa. This is pathetic.

So who killed King Saul?

1 Like

Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by RayMcBlue(m): 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2013
Chibuebem: I actually thought you guys would do better than this. I was prepared to face more. Its a shame this is coming from those who claim to be intellectual. I'm not surprised shaa. This is pathetic.

All you need to do is simple; debunk those contradictions and everyone will shut up, I promise.

1 Like

Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by quivah(f): 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

You get a sense that the isrealites were just a bunch of bastards and harlots. They had no exact idea of who is whose father there.
Alfa Seltzer:

Zombie things.

bro! you dint have to go straight to MY points angry but I forgive you

you'v faced more than you can handle already..but sha,there are still some left-out facts here,can you face them please?

Ray McBlue:

A Christian who is open to the truth, nothing wrong with that. We need more of them.wink
yeah! And she's ready to learn..
Not like the one up therecheesy
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
quivah:

dear,you'r a Christian oo..
Are you indirectly trying to say is Bible is rubbish!
Nah Don't get me wrong grin . The Bible has different accounts written by Different People..and they all contradict themselves.

If Matthew says Joseph Is the Son Of Jacob and Luke says Joseph is the Son of Heli.. Who then am I supposed to Believe.

I need someone to enlighten me .
Anyone grin grin ??

4 Likes

Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by Judas2013: 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
quivah:
i'm sure no one will buy!!
He was sold for just 10silvers while He was alive. Now, will wanna buy a Ghost!
Tho,the Christians say He's pretty much still alive!

abi na!!..
Make una warn Jesus so He won't be betrayed the 2nd time
Or prolly,this second time might just be known already to Him as He knew the first time.. Hes just being cool

He better not come the second time cos he no go funny o grin

Oyedepo can afford to pay his ransome. All he needs to do is sell a couple of jets and universities. After all that is the latest business in naija.

2 Likes

Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by Judas2013: 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
Doc_Miss: Nah Don't get me wrong grin . The Bible has different accounts written by Different People..and they all contradict themselves.

If Matthew says Joseph Is the Son Of Jacob and Luke says Joseph is the Son of Heli.. Who then am I supposed to Believe.

Anyone grin grin ??

People who wrote the book sef no sabi themselves. How shongo carry sabi Chaka Zulu? It's not possible.

I hear say catholic people don dey write another bible grin grin. This time pope fit marry

2 Likes

Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by RayMcBlue(m): 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
Doc_Miss: Nah Don't get me wrong grin . The Bible has different accounts written by Different People..and they all contradict themselves.

Anyone grin grin ??

A simple solution awaits you. Just drop the bible and become a free thinker. Your head will burst trying to decipher the complexities and inconsistencies of the bible, believe me.

2 Likes

Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by quivah(f): 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2013

Anyone grin grin ??

they were just as confused as you are right now..
But this would help a little if not at all.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Joseph

Or If you can take this as an answer

Alfa Seltzer:

thank me latercheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2013

Anyone grin grin ??

Maybe Jacob and Heli were gay and adopted Joseph.

1 Like

Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by Judas2013: 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
Apparently there is no record the Egyptians enslaved the Israelites. Sometimes i wonder why the bible did not claim yahweh built the pyramids.

2 Likes

Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by Judas2013: 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
Someone said he prayed i found jesus again. I was like hell no! Why go back to the psychiatric home

2 Likes

Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
Judas2013: Apparently there is no record the Egyptians enslaved the Israelites. Sometimes i wonder why the bible did not claim yahweh built the pyramids.

There is: the book of exodus.
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
Out of the mouth of two or three witnesses, every word shall be established
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ray McBlue:

A simple solution awaits you. Just drop the bible and become a free thinker. Your head will burst trying to decipher the complexities and inconsistencies of the bible, believe me.
Get thee behind Me ! ! grin grin .
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
Chibuebem: Out of the mouth of two or three witnesses, every word shall be established

Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by RayMcBlue(m): 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
My body is seriously shaking with laughter. You guys are the best. You made my day!grin grin grin
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by Judas2013: 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
Doc_Miss: Get thee behind Me ! ! grin grin .

A word is enough for the wise. I hope it won't take you another 20 years to realise that....
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2013

Are you sure you want him behind you?

1 Like

Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by Judas2013: 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

There is: the book of exodus.

I meant an Egyptian record. They would have at least written something about it.
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by RayMcBlue(m): 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2013

But you know I made sense naw?wink

1 Like

Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
Judas2013:

I meant an Egyptian record. They would have at least written something about it.

Logic would dictate they remove it from official records. If the story is to be believed, it means a great empire was ouwitted and outmanoeuvred by a bunch of slaves. That's a major humiliation. Which country puts its humiliation on record?
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by quivah(f): 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
blood of Jesus!!< you forget to add that.
Besides,you shouldnt need an atheists/agnostic to enlighten you..or be here
Have you forgotten
2nd cor 6 vs 14-18?
But you are welcome still,we are not like others who carry "omg! You are devil's agent" looks..

1 Like

Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by RayMcBlue(m): 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2013
Chibuebem: Out of the mouth of two or three witnesses, every word shall be established

After smoking that weed, just click this link MP3raid. They have free music. It goes well with weed, I kid you not.
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by Judas2013: 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Logic would dictate they remove it from official records. If the story is to be believed, it means a great empire was ouwitted and outmanoeuvred by a bunch of slaves. That's a major humiliation. Which country puts its humiliation on record?

True sha
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by Judas2013: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
Imagine if i can sell jesus to the U.S ,they will take him to Area 51. He go turn water to wine tire cool

1 Like

Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by quivah(f): 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
Christians be like: atheists are winning souls for the devil
I was like huh?? That's better than winning souls for a blood thirsty God.
Btw,we aint winning souls for any unreal beings,we are helping people get out of the bondage they call religion!!

1 Like

Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
Judas2013: Imagine if i can sell jesus to the U.S ,they will take him to Area 51. He go turn water to wine tire cool

I don't think the french, chilieans and australians will quite like that. You may start another world war. Leave the zombie alone.
Re: Bible Babble - Contradictions In The Holy Bible by RayMcBlue(m): 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
quivah: Christians be like: atheists are winning souls for the devil
I was like huh?? That's better than winning souls for a blood thirsty God.
Btw,we aint winning souls for any unreal beings,we are helping people get out of the bondage they call religion!!

Testify!!! Preach sistah, preach!!!grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Let's Identify The Ways Satan Fight Christian Faith And Profer Solutions / A Discussion between Antiparticle and DoctorAlien on GOD / Six Ways To Express Love For God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.