Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,197 members, 7,780,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:44 PM

Petiton For Members Of Nigerian Government To Make Salary & Expenditures Public - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petiton For Members Of Nigerian Government To Make Salary & Expenditures Public (666 Views)

2016 Budget Contains N668.8bn Frivolous Expenditures, CSJ / Refund My Electorial Expenditures Ifeanyi Uba Tells Inec / Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Petiton For Members Of Nigerian Government To Make Salary & Expenditures Public by mruknaijaboy(m): 10:15am On Sep 12, 2013
I decided to make a thread because I am sick and tired of Nairalanders who keep talking about how corrupt our leaders are but are not willing to make any contribution other than badmouthing them which doesnt change one thing

In the UK the government revenue and expenditure is made public, and also the salaries of members of government etc

We need this in Nigeria so we Nigerian citizens can really see what these people are actually doing and where all the money is going to

President Johnathan and the rest of them are all civil servants which means they work for the citizens of Nigeria, It is our right to know this and in a country as corrupt as ours I think this would be a major step in curbing corruption

We can not wait for out government to curb corruption as they are all corrupt baastards and it may not ever happen if we leave it to them, we the citizens must take action ourselves

Lets get the ball rolling and get a petition started

Whos with me on this?

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha Relocates To Anambra For APC / Creation Of IBADAN State.-a PRIORITY / Lagos Partners Caleb University, Offers Scholarships To Lagos Indegenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.