Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

ARM LIFE Invitation,who Knws Abt D Org? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ARM LIFE Invitation,who Knws Abt D Org? (2199 Views)

Jst Got Dis Invitation. Who Is With Me On Dis / Pls Who Knws Abt D 2004 Mitsubishi Galant / Pls Any Idea Abt D Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ARM LIFE Invitation,who Knws Abt D Org? by mkoabiola: 10:53am On Sep 12, 2013
Got d invite .
You are invited for an interview on fri.time 10 am.
Pls,who knws anytin abt ds organisation.
God bless u as u share u xperience with dem.
Re: ARM LIFE Invitation,who Knws Abt D Org? by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 12, 2013
It's the Insurance arm of ARM...and would likely be for a marketing executive position.
Re: ARM LIFE Invitation,who Knws Abt D Org? by oly4jesus(f): 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
How did d interview go? I got same test but l was not able 2 make it cos am out of town
Re: ARM LIFE Invitation,who Knws Abt D Org? by mkoabiola: 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
AM yet to attend d interview,it slated for friday,I jus want to b careful dat was y I seek for opinion.
Re: ARM LIFE Invitation,who Knws Abt D Org? by mkoabiola: 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2013
uhonmora: It's the Insurance arm of ARM...and would likely be for a marketing executive position.
Pls,av u attended deir interview b4.if yes ,hw was it?
Re: ARM LIFE Invitation,who Knws Abt D Org? by ernie4life(m): 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
I went for there interview today, well it marketing, so the pay on comission but the keep you on a fixed salary of 25k per month with a condition that u maust bring 3 client that will buy there product that cost 50k or more in a month to earn the salary plus the comission on each sales.

The will ask you questions about the company and about insurance etc to me its not a good offer but waten man go do, work no dey niger,

Abeg I still dey find work oh, I dey ph now any usefull infor will be welcomed
Re: ARM LIFE Invitation,who Knws Abt D Org? by mkoabiola: 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2013
ernie4life: I went for there interview today, well it marketing, so the pay on comission but the keep you on a fixed salary of 25k per month with a condition that u maust bring 3 client that will buy there product that cost 50k or more in a month to earn the salary plus the comission on each sales.

The will ask you questions about the company and about insurance etc to me its not a good offer but waten man go do, work no dey niger,

Abeg I still dey find work oh, I dey ph now any usefull infor will be welcomed
Thanks for d update,cos I was slated for tomoro (friday)
Snc it marketing,I rather stay .
Re: ARM LIFE Invitation,who Knws Abt D Org? by bukitoun: 8:02am On Sep 22, 2013
As Nigerian youths, job opportunities that guarantee gainful employment are discarded because it is a "Marketing" position! I started my marketing career about 8 yrs ago and I was somehow skeptical at d start but I've found out that marketing jobs are for the smart, intelligent and articulate people. Of course success depends on what you are marketing and with which company but every profession has marketing factored in- lawyers, bankers,doctors, engineers, teachers.....all these professions also market their services. So as Nigerian youths, don't let the "myth" of marketing discourage you! All that have excelled in marketing can not do something else because it is extremely rewarding. How do you excel in a course you don't engage in?

(1) (Reply)

Oyes (OSUN STATE YOUTH EMPOWERMENT SCHEME) 2014 New Applicants Discussion Thread / Industrial Training At Chevron / Very Urgent Job Vacancies At Vista International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.