Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. (2004 Views)

When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? / My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! / Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by jeffp: 11:42am On Sep 12, 2013
I am a young man ..close to 30yrs.. my girlfriend is 23... something hapening last week Saturday ..i want to share..and i need truthful comments.
ever since i got her a BB...my girlfriend has talked to a walking ghost...i talk to her..she damms me...she is easily carried away...chatting with people and friends and reading rubbish especially on linda ikeja blog especially on relationships..and how a man should treat a woman right...All these does nt even bother me.. the new one is that is shouts me down..and frequently walks out on me...All these have been happening for over 4months..i don talk tire..but my girlfriend who believes dat a man and a woman are on the same level has refused to change.

on the 7th of this month...i went to pick her from her house to take her to my place...as i dey drive..she dey press her phone..she was smiling and just talking to her self..i did nt even bother...we got home late that evening...from her house to my house..no word uttered..when we got home..i put off d car..and went to open gate..my madam girfriend was still pressing BB Phone..i put off the car.and started carrying stuffs ..she was still pressing phone..den she came out and held on phone with her hand and was using the other hand to carry stuffs one by one..

i did d best i could and i locked d car doors and i went into d house..becuse of the gate i opened..i was shocked a bit..bcause rain was falling..then, i started looking for dry clothes to wear..she sensed i was angry and she started following me up and down..i just ingorned her...
Then she asked me ..how can some block someone on WHATTAPP ? and i said.."I DONT KNOW".. she just seeing d way i replied her..shouted right in my front "OHHHHHH" and hissed and walked away.. i just stood there amazed.. Bcause stuffs we brought in where still lying on the ground...and she walked to the palour still pressing her phone...i was so pissed.. den after i changed into somethin warm...i walked straight to d palour ..still seeing her pressing phone ohh.. with d annoyance..i asked her.. "GIVE ME DAT PHONE" AND she said NO. and i took d phone and smached it with annoyance on d ground and d screen just scattered.. den she burst cry.. D NEXT DAY WAS HER BIRTHDAY..she said d birthday was cancelled oh..say she nr dey do again..i had to pet her till d next day.she refused..i had to call my uncle who begg her and he agreed ed ..
TO REMIND UNA..na me spend money to do birthday for her ohh..even i had to borrow extra money from my brother to make sure it was cool and beautifull..and i made sure she smiled on dat day..
the next day..she con say ..she needs her phone back working...i was shocked..i told her dat i am broke..i nr get money..that is she not aware that i used all my money to do her birthday..she said that for me to destroy her property..i must take responsibility to fix it..since monday this week..her face has been like a car that was jammed from the back..she talks to me rudley..she even said she wants a break in the relationship ohh.. this is a girl that i have given certain privileges to ..which i will nt disclose here..and even her friends dey envy her..

yesterday she said that she dey watch me since and i have refused to do the phone that i should go and find money to fix it...even if i bought the phone for her..that i should fix it..i told her i should get a smaller phone for her..she said NO.

What should i do.

pls say..
Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 12, 2013
OP,

She has found one interesting thing on the BB stuff. My advice for you is just let her be. While she is still with you, take your mind off the relationship. Go ahead and break your heart yourself. She will eventually go... but mind you she will come back begging after realizin the real deal... Dont mind her... Carry on with your life... maybe she is just one of the material ladies out there. Drop her silently because she does not want you again either and I can say you should try and work on the phone for her. Do not buy a new one... but try repair the broken one so it will be off your mind.

Let her go! Drop her with style.... Let her see another babe with you consistently...
Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by acume: 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
Service her p-ssy very well, she will concur wit u and begin to dance to your ture, remember to tell her that money isn't everything, that she should understand with u at this point, her response will tell if u have been wasting your time with her all this while, if she loves u she will forgive u of the phone smatched, dont fail to let her know how u felt when she snobbed u and was busy chatting without giving u attention which triggered your anger. Goodluck
Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by jhydebaba(m): 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
Hehehehehehehe cheesy

Jealous boyfriend tongue go and buy another phone for her. cheesy

Make sure its the latest BB i.e BBpalava.
Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by SherlockHolmes1(m): 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
Do u intend marrying her?
Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by Michelle55: 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
do you want to marry her? shocked
Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by haryor1986(m): 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
Bro ur babe s still a small girl @ 23, relationship requires sacrifice,tolerance,dedication,emotion feeling 4 each oda wch ur girl doesn't have yet cos sha lacks understanding. U'r very mature dan her. Sit her down talk some senses into her head. And more over don't ask anybody to beg her 4 u, she will b feeling on to of d world. If she s nt ready to change, bro give her a space 4 a while cos relationship deals wit ur emotions, don't let her give u sleepness nite or worrying over her everyday. Gd luck bro
Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by Inosenduatall: 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
The girl is lucky I'm not her boyfriend. I will smash the phone and still call off the birthday party. Shebi na my money? What insolence!

I have always said it and I will say it again. Na we dey spoil all dis women.

What rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by fnep2smooth(m): 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
cant believe a guy at ur age will be asking us Wat to do Wen d truth is clear... She dont respect u and she is still young to no d usefulness of relationship. If u dont stop her now u will regret it wen u marry her... From d way u type ur story it seems like u no fit toast babe, maybe dis one u get na luck... Dats why u are spoiling her just For her to stay with u... Dont replace d phone and leave her... For her to be telling u Dat she need a break really mean something ( she don look u finish u no fit toast or get beta babe) which means u no be correct guy... Na dis generation one girl go de do shakara for me......... Unless her to-to na gold
Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2013
as much as I respect nd adore ladies, not to talk of d one I chose to date, omg!!!! heaven bear me witness, I wud never torelate ds kinda attitude, not from a 23 yr old for that matter, I wonder y some guys are like ds, I swear, I won't smash d phone, I'm going seize it nd it'll take tym nd conviction b4 she gets it back, I'm never gonna involve myself in d birthday, she dare not talk to me lyk ds if she still wanna remain under my roof.
what stupidity!!!
Love doesn't mean u shud be an 'ode' for a lady who has obviously no respect for u....how dare u keep pressing. ur phone, giggling nd smiling wen u know m not happy...
Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
Psychology 101: What gets rewarded gets done.

You reward her bad behaviour by trying to bribe her into behaving better. Now you have a really spoilt brat on your hands.

Girls generally have an inbuilt tendency to consistently act bratty...towards certain kinds of men. Men who accept and reward it.

You have to adopt a zero tolerance policy for bratty behaviour. ZERO.

You accept only first-class behaviour from yourself and from EVERYONE else - with no exceptions.

A girl sincerely knows when she is behaving badly, but unfortunately, they seem to lack the ability to reign-in their toilet behaviours - without assistance.

Do not negotiate with terrorists.

I would rather mastúrbate than spend a second with a girl who disrespects me. Am not kidding. And if you don't respect yourself enough to not take her nonsense - she cannot possibly respect you fully in return.

Be willing to walk away at any instant she disrespects you. Not act like you'll end it. END IT FOR REAL.

Some weeks ago, I had to calmly tell a girl I really liked and enjoyed her company to leave my house. I was 100% ready to lose her - for my self-respect.

She didn't back down, she didn't apologize until she angrily left.

She called about six days later and apologized for her prior bad behaviour.

100% or nothing bro. Treat yourself the way you want other people to treat you.

1 Like

Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
Well you broke it, you should fix it, next time its easier to walk away or even leave the relationship. am not sure you're 30
Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by Mamacita007(f): 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
BB has broken many relationships. i wonder why some people are addicted to it.i left BB & don't miss it one bit. ur girlfriend is disrespectful. don't tolerate it or it will get worse
Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
Haba! Another thread?! C&P
@jeffp
There's something you need to get straight, there's hardly any 23 yr old that isn't addicted to his/her phone. You incessantly laid claim to the fact that you got her the phone; are you the first and only guy that bought his girl a gift?? Did she force you to buy it?? You made the decision yourself to go ahead and buy her a blackberry, stop thinking you can act a fool and go scott-free because you bought her a blackberry.

You have a great share of fault here. Initially, when you were raging mad that she was giving all her attention to her phone, she was oblivious of this. Instead of you to tell her what you're mad about, you decided to give her an attitude and pout like a sulking little kid. Are u dumb or a baby?? Don't you know how to express your feelings by communicating??
To make matters worse, (like giving her attitude wasn't rude enough) you decided to snatch her phone and smash it! Thank God for your girlfriend cos my next line of action would not be to cry. After I'm done scolding and "telling you about your life", you would never act irrational in my presence again!

When one is already mad at another person, every other thing that person does irritates them. That is what I think happened with the groceries or shopping bags. She helped with the grocery bags but she didn't just help the way you wanted her to. It's funny, cos when I go out shopping with even my male friends, they do not even want me to lift a finger when it comes to carrying the bags. I guess chivalry is dead as far as jeffp is concerned. (Hey, I'm not an ardent advocator for chivalry, I couldn't care less)

How can you borrow money for a birthday??!! Lol, brother I appreciate the fact the you're in love but your girl needs to be more aware of your finances.
Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
pc guru: Well you broke it, you should fix it, next time its easier to walk away or even leave the relationship. am not sure you're 30
Leave the relationship? Tell me all about your perfect gf undecided
Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
Wu Zetian:
Leave the relationship? Tell me all about your perfect gf undecided

obviously taking a break not dumping so you'd prefer ur guy breaks your property, anyway ur choice, just saying obviously he's dating a kid so what did he expect.
Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
pc guru:
obviously taking a break not dumping so you'd prefer ur guy breaks your property, anyway ur choice, just saying obviously he's dating a kid so what did he expect.
Obviously?? I know we computer scientists aren't the best in English, but your post was far from obvious.
"I ain't no psychic". I don't think this is a big deal at all, I still consider taking a break a lil extreme. There are three parts to this story, his side, her side and the truth.

The only fault of hers based on what he has written is being addicted to her phone, which isn't really far fetched as a lot of people her age are. If he wanted attention, he could have simply asked for it. If you call her a kid, then you also have to call him a kid because he displayed no act of maturity. They both handled the situation poorly.
Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
You sound pretty immature... Its obvious you are obsessed with this chic. I mean ?
What signs do you need to before you realise shez not into you? Frankly, blackberry comes with its addiction, esply with first timers. But, if she genuinely loves you, she'll either adjust her BB usage or do away with the damn distraction. See as you fall mugun finish for the babe...
Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
Shollypopz/Wu Zetian, there're many 23-year olds out there who aren't addicted to their phone. The girl simply has no manners, using her phone and treating her bf like he doesn't exist. If she were 14, that would be a different story. She is not a kid, but an adult. At 23, she should know better. At least, acknowledge your bf's presence and put the phone down for a while, then go back to doing whatever nonproductive task you're doing on your phone.

@OP, it seems you've been babying this girl, which's why it has gotten to this stage. We teach people how to treat us. I understand you were frustrated with the way she was treating you, but at the same time, you did go too far when you broke the phone. Next time just take a deep breath and don't act in anger. You were the one who promised her a birthday event/party and she had the mouth tell you it was cancelled and she wants a break in the r/ship? All because of the phone? Why're you letting this chick walk over you?
Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
Wu Zetian:
Obviously?? I know we computer scientist aren't the best in English, but your post was far from obvious.
"I ain't no psychic". I don't think this is a big deal at all, I still consider taking a break a lil extreme. There are three parts to this story, his side, her side and the truth.

The only fault of hers based on what he has written is being addicted to her phone, which isn't really far fetched as a lot of people her age are. If he wanted attention, he could have simply asked for it. If you call her a kid, then you also have to call him a kid because he displayed no act of maturity. They both handled the situation poorly.

you are right, walking out is a bit extreme my babe is equally 23, it will be hard for her to get to me because I have bigger issue on my head than to allow someone younger get to me, maybe that's a bad thing though at least if he argued with her that's normal but smashing a phone is just crap. if only men could be like Don Draper and me grin, Shollypopz is this a new id ? what happened to the old one.
Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 13, 2013
Yield: Shollypopz/Wu Zetian, there're many 23-year olds out there who aren't addicted to their phone. The girl simply has no manners, using her phone and treating her bf like he doesn't exist. If she were 14, that would be a different story. She is not a kid, but an adult. At 23, she should know better. At least, acknowledge your bf's presence and put the phone down for a while, then go back to doing whatever nonproductive task you're doing on your phone.
Of course, they made an extra effort not to, that doesn't make them any better than those that are addicted to their phones. What do you mean she has no manners?? Did he try to start a conversation or was he just sulking at the fact that she found her phone more interesting?? They were in the car for Christ sake! The op conveniently erased the fact that they must have went to the store together. (I'm assuming based on the fact that they had to move shopping bags from the car to the house).

This is like someone accusing me of not saying hi to them when he/she didn't either. You can't accuse her of treating her bf like he doesn't exist when he is also guilty of the same. He could have simply said, 'Babe, can you drop your phone for sec or just freaking say something". Instead he chose to let his inner devil get the best out of him. I'm sure he was boiling throughout the car ride and the poor girl who was busy on her phone was oblivious of the fact that her boo is about to boil himself to death. Can't a girl have a quiet time with her gadgets again??
Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 13, 2013
Wu Zetian:
Of course, they made an extra effort not to, that doesn't make them any better than those that are addicted to their phones. What do you mean she has no manners?? Did he try to start a conversation or was he just sulking at the fact that she found her phone more interesting?? They were in the car for Christ sake! The op conveniently erased the fact that they must have went to the store together. (I'm assuming based on the fact that they had to move shopping bags from the car to the house).

This is like someone accusing me of not saying hi to them when he/she didn't either. You can't accuse her of treating her bf like he doesn't exist when he is also guilty of the same. He could have simply said, 'Babe, can you drop your phone for sec or just freaking say something". Instead he chose to let his inner devil get the best out of him. I'm sure he was boiling throughout the car ride and the poor girl who was busy on her phone was oblivious of the fact that her boo is about to boil himself to death. Can't a girl have a quiet time with her gadgets again??
grin sorry couldn't resist
Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by nitlad: 12:18am On Sep 13, 2013
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 13, 2013
pc guru:

you are right, walking out is a bit extreme my babe is equally 23, it will be hard for her to get to me because I have bigger issue on my head than to allow someone younger get to me, maybe that's a bad thing though at least if he argued with her that's normal but smashing a phone is just crap. if only men could be like Don Draper and me grin, Shollypopz is this a new id ? what happened to the old one.
So only someone older can get to you?? Nigga get real!

My brother, Seun is a chauvinist! The heffa has something against the female Jesus sad
Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by mashnino(m): 12:25am On Sep 13, 2013
guy just let her go....

anytime she threatens to break up the relationship...

na she go lose...

and please don't ever hit ooo...

just continue wit ur patience...

#sureGuy
Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 13, 2013
Wu Zetian:

My brother, Seun is a chauvinist! The heffa has something against the female Jesus sad

My dear the only thing that can get to me is when they say i won't be paid salary or am fired any other thing is almost irrelevant and not worth my headache unless my girlfriend and yeah its possible she can get to me in some ways. as for the seun comment i won't say anything i like my pc guru id so much cheesy

1 Like

Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by nitlad: 12:25am On Sep 13, 2013
Wu Zetian:

Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by nitlad: 12:28am On Sep 13, 2013
Bros OP, please never you hit her, for whatever reason.

Bless you. smiley
Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by Nobody: 2:41am On Sep 13, 2013
No time to argue with people on the internet tonight. Too much sch work. OP, maybe you need to find someone on your level or try and work things out with her if you see a future with her. Threatening to break [up] and cancelling the birthday you're going to fund, really? If I were a guy I wouldn't put up with nonsense like this. I do not have the time to baby an adult.
Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by WackyJ1(m): 4:57am On Sep 13, 2013
oh so this is the other version of the thread.. Ladies and gentlemen check this version, it has already reached 4 pages with the same story and poster.
https://www.nairaland.com/1436171/black-berry-wahala-wit-girlfriend
Yield you come too...
Re: BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. by WackyJ1(m): 5:09am On Sep 13, 2013
Wu Zetian:
Obviously?? I know we computer scientists aren't the best in English, but your post was far from obvious.
I suspected you never believed that the poster could be telling the whole truth, in your mind it must have been like "the girl can't be that bad, Op's gotta be changing some few facts"

Wu Zetian:
The only fault of hers based on what he has written is being addicted to her phone, which isn't really far fetched as a lot of people her age are.
SMH

Wu Zetian:
If he wanted attention, he could have simply asked for it. If you call her a kid, then you also have to call him a kid because he displayed no act of maturity. They both handled the situation poorly.
Again
jeffp:
All these does nt even bother me.. the new one is that is shouts me down..and frequently walks out on me...All these have been happening for over 4months..i don talk tire.. but my girlfriend who believes dat a man and a woman are on the same level has refused to change.

Wu Zetian:
What is the basis of your assumption that they went shopping? Eh
jeffp:
.i went to pick her from her house to take her to my place...as i dey drive..she dey press her phone..she was smiling and just talking to her self..i did nt even bother...we got home late that evening...from her house to my house..no word uttered..when we got home..i put off d car..and went to open gate..my madam girfriend was still pressing BB Phone..i put off the car.and started carrying stuffs ..she was still pressing phone..den she came out and held on phone with her hand and was using the other hand to carry stuffs one by one..

i did d best i could and i locked d car doors and i went into d house..becuse of the gate i opened..i was shocked a bit..bcause rain was falling..then, i started looking for dry clothes to wear..she sensed i was angry and she started following me up and down..i just ingorned her...
Then she asked me ..how can some block someone on WHATTAPP ? and i said.."I DONT KNOW".. she just seeing d way i replied her..shouted right in my front "OHHHHHH" and hissed and walked away.. i just stood there amazed.. Bcause stuffs we brought in where still lying on the ground...
or to you the only kind of "Stuffs" are the ones gotten from the store? "Stuffs" = "Shopping bags" eh? in order to press your point home you're now adding to the story different from what the Op has put. First you don't fully believe him and now this?

Wu Zetian:
This is like someone accusing me of not saying hi to them when he/she didn't either. You can't accuse her of treating her bf like he doesn't exist when[b] he is also guilty of the same.[/b] He could have simply said, 'Babe, can you drop your phone for sec or just freaking say something". Instead he chose to let his inner devil get the best out of him. I'm sure he was boiling throughout the car ride and the poor girl who was busy on her phone was oblivious of the fact that her boo is about to boil himself to death. Can't a girl have a quiet time with her gadgets again??
Look at you, you wanna judge four months of trying to talk to the girl and then one random incident where it was clearly obvious that it was the one act that broke the camel's back. Even a volcano may boil 364 days a year but it must erupt one day.

My DEAR YOU ARE BIASED

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? / Blinded By Love? Boy Arrested For Doing This For His Girlfriend. See What He Did / How To Know A Male Virgin Through His Penis!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.