Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Are Girls Who Fall In Love With Married Men Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Girls Who Fall In Love With Married Men Normal? (1464 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover / Nnamdi Asomugha Or Osi Umenyiora? Girls, Who Would You Choose? / Guys Who Fall In Love are Fools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Girls Who Fall In Love With Married Men Normal? by Orikinla(m): 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
Many girls may deny it and pretend here, but the fact is there are more girls dating married men now than before.
But I find it sickening for any girl to date a married man and even shamelessly brag about it.

Some girls even date the married men who are their neighbors!
One dated the married man just opposite their flat, but she later fled the house when his wife found out.

It think only morally sick girls date married men.

I always ask girls who date married men how they would feel if they were married and their husbands cheated on them?

I have seen extreme cases where a girl even threatened to commit suicide if the married man she claimed to be in love with refused to marry her too!
She is not in love with him for his money.
And the man has not taken her out and has not even slept with her.
Re: Are Girls Who Fall In Love With Married Men Normal? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
My broda, na END TYM TINZ.
Re: Are Girls Who Fall In Love With Married Men Normal? by Handsomeemmy(m): 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
Sorry to say, but some people though not "All" can fall for anything .
Re: Are Girls Who Fall In Love With Married Men Normal? by clockwise(m): 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
Make i just copy the first commentator cos i have nothin to say cos if nt craziness y u go wish urself to go into polygamy wen u knw d consequence. MY BRODA NA END TIME TINZ.
Re: Are Girls Who Fall In Love With Married Men Normal? by homesteady(m): 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
They'll tell you that they don't have time for small small boys grin
Re: Are Girls Who Fall In Love With Married Men Normal? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
Hmmmmmmm...I've been there.

Why did I do it?.....I can't really say

Will I ever do it again?......No

Am I proud of it?...No

It's really bad...but it happened..and all I've got to do is make sure it never happens again.

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Who Fall In Love With Married Men Normal? by UyiIredia(m): 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
Yes, they ae normal but they are doing something bad.
Re: Are Girls Who Fall In Love With Married Men Normal? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
For some it's the money, for others I don't know.
Re: Are Girls Who Fall In Love With Married Men Normal? by Daresh(f): 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
Me sef I don't understand . Why would you be content to play second fiddle? Only getting quickies in hotel rooms and can't be taken any where but coded joints? Sorry o but I think they are totally insane.

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Who Fall In Love With Married Men Normal? by clockwise(m): 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
Nw i have sumtin genuinue to say. Going into such relationships is just lyk digging ur own grave, cos what attracted u to the man is nt by his labour alone but of his wife nd children, nd such relationships wil put an end to dat once happy family.

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Who Fall In Love With Married Men Normal? by Exponental(m): 4:19am On Sep 13, 2013
Diff reasons for some girls.
Love or lust, they are not man made, what we do is put control over them silently. It happens to guys too, but our ego helps us.
Re: Are Girls Who Fall In Love With Married Men Normal? by deejay717(f): 4:24am On Sep 13, 2013
men date married women too ya know sometimes the wives of their family or friends
Re: Are Girls Who Fall In Love With Married Men Normal? by Monicasque(f): 6:59am On Sep 13, 2013
its sad enough to find your man two timing u with someone now for u to date him even after he has told u his situation. ouch for me i feel that is a case of low self esteem coz i always wana b number 1 in my mans life and can never ever ver tolerate him having another number 1 else where. the funny thing is that married men never hide it. they always tell but some sisters think they r just cool by dating someone who sees the as fiftysecond best. I am sorry but i value myself more

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Who Fall In Love With Married Men Normal? by effisyman: 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
Op....you are ranting cos u are still single.

Yours could be worse after marriage.
Re: Are Girls Who Fall In Love With Married Men Normal? by Orikinla(m): 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
duffie: Hmmmmmmm...I've been there.

Why did I do it?.....I can't really say

Will I ever do it again?......No

Am I proud of it?...No

It's really bad...but it happened..and all I've got to do is make sure it never happens again.

Please, aunty Duffie, tell us more.
Re: Are Girls Who Fall In Love With Married Men Normal? by Orikinla(m): 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
Daresh: Me sef I don't understand . Why would you be content to play second fiddle? Only getting quickies in hotel rooms and can't be taken any where but coded joints? Sorry o but I think they are totally insane.
1000 Likes.
Re: Are Girls Who Fall In Love With Married Men Normal? by Orikinla(m): 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
effisyman: Op....you are ranting cos u are still single.

Yours could be worse after marriage.

I am married and she was a virgin until she met and married me.
Re: Are Girls Who Fall In Love With Married Men Normal? by Orikinla(m): 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
Monicasque: its sad enough to find your man two timing u with someone now for u to date him even after he has told u his situation. ouch for me i feel that is a case of low self esteem coz i always wana b number 1 in my mans life and can never ever ver tolerate him having another number 1 else where. the funny thing is that married men never hide it. they always tell but some sisters think they r just cool by dating someone who sees the as fiftysecond best. I am sorry but i value myself more

Thank God some girls will not settle for less.
Re: Are Girls Who Fall In Love With Married Men Normal? by simdam500(m): 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2013
I remembad one olamide's track... Wher he said "too much love for money, o ma n pa yan"
Re: Are Girls Who Fall In Love With Married Men Normal? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2013
Orikinla:

Please, aunty Duffie, tell us more.

Why should I tell you more?
Re: Are Girls Who Fall In Love With Married Men Normal? by badmarket: 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
Orikinla:
I am married and she was a virgin until she met and married me.

Does these exonorate you?

Besides, who knows what atrocities you have committed or will commit.
Re: Are Girls Who Fall In Love With Married Men Normal? by Tyche(m): 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
Misplaced priorities
Re: Are Girls Who Fall In Love With Married Men Normal? by Pretyella(f): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
Am nt goin to defend d ladies engaged in dis stupid act, becos 2 me its d highest level of stupidity. Some do it 4 some reasons: "stupid" love,money,peer pressure and immaturity on d part of d "single boyfriend" who no idea of how to take care of a lady and dis ladies turn to d " matured minded" guys who happen to be som1's husband. Bt all d blame should nt be on d ladies, what of d so called husbands dat go around pestering and showering money. Anyway dear single boyfriends PLS grow up and ladies stop dis insane act becos whatever u sow dat u will reap. And stop believing and hoping "HE WILL LEAVE HIS WIFE 4 YOU BECOS DEY NEVER DO", FIND URS.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Lonely / She Doesn't Want To Get Marry Because She Hates Sex...[ Please Advice] / What will you do if you find this out from your wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.