Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Ozekhome Back In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozekhome Back In Lagos (607 Views)

Abia Election: Mike Ozekhome Faults Appeal Court Ruling / Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome / Mike Ozekhome Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ozekhome Back In Lagos by lekanolas: 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
Human rights Lawyer, Mike Ozekhome wept when he arrived his Lagos home Thursday (today) afternoon after his release from the kidnappers den.
Grey bearded Ozekhome, who spent 20 days in captivity, wept on sighting his children and relatives.
On alighting from the black Ford Escalade SUV which brought him, the lawyer embraced his wife and was heard saying, ‘Thank you Jesus’.
Security sources, who craved anonymity, disclosed that Ozekhome was released unhurt in the early hours of the day at an undisclosed location in Edo state, where he was eventually picked up by family.It was not known if any ransom was paid just as the fate of his driver who was abducted with him was not known.
Edo State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Funso Adebanjo, who confirmed Ozekhome’s release in a telephone chat with National Mirror.
“Yes, I can confirm that he has been released. I am not in Benin City right now but I will give you the details later,” he was quoted as saying.
Ozekhome and his driver were kidnapped on Friday, August 23 on the Benin—Auchi—Okene Expressway.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/tearful-ozekhome-thanks-god-after-release/

Re: Ozekhome Back In Lagos by idumuose(m): 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mike Ozekhome lawyer to ibori,lawyer to Farouk Lawan.Once Ɣ☺u
Steal Nigeria's money,Mike will defend Ɣ☺u as long as Ɣ☺u can
afford his fees.Mike himself is a crook.He is everything a lawyer shouldn't
be

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Allergic To 'truth'/we Just Hate To Hear Or Say It / Breaking! Oyo Governor, Ajimobi, Sacks All Commissioners, Advisers / Dead Boko Haram Leader “I Am Alive & Will Only Die At The Appointed Time”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.