Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:31 AM

Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt (8582 Views)

Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP / Baraje-led PDP Faction A Fraud - Falana / Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by 1MCN: 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
The New PDP faction led by Abubakar Baraje launched a new secretariate today, 12 Sept., 2013 in Port Harcourt. The secretariate located at #38, Old GRA was commissioned by the Chief of Staff to the Rivers state governor, Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi.

However, members of the Rivers state Command of the Nigeria Police Force stormed the venue of the event as the occassion was beginning to cause some sort of upheaval. They ordered the organizers to remove the already hoisted flag of the party in the venue. It is reported that PDP members from Rivers had thronged the site and tried to stop the event before the police intervention team arrived the venue to forestall total breakdown of law and order.
Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by stebell(m): 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
So after creating or opening their own offices across de states, wat next? Will they conduct their own elections or appoint their own INEC to oversee de elections. Well if dat is de case, then we shud be ready to have a new Rivers State n so. I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ laff. #Fresh Air# jare. I think wat de nPDP shud be concerned about shud be 2019 cos I don't see any vacancy @ Aso Rock come 2015. Baraje n his followers hav neva said GEJ is not performing. All they are after is jus to cease power.

Steps out of Taxi

18 Likes

Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
Those guys should chill down.

1 Like

Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by captainbraide: 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
Maybe i should declare a new rivers state and become the governor of the new rivers state,using my house as the Government house.Please ,anyone that wants to become a commissioner should declare their intention on NL

5 Likes

Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by idumuose(m): 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
These guys are desperate power mongers,kai!

2 Likes

Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by 3ace(m): 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
What I don't understand is under what name are they launching the new Secretariat?

2 Likes

Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
captainbraide: Maybe i should declare a new rivers state and become the governor of the new rivers state,using my house as the Government house.Please ,anyone that wants to become a commissioner should declare their intention on NL
Correct. I have also created newLagos State. I am the newgodfather (newTinubu) of the state, looking for a newFashola to anoint as governor of the newLagos. The oldLagos is hereby declared null, void and illegal. The security agencies are currently in hot pursuit of both the oldFashola and oldTinubu. I hear the oldFashola, disguised as a pregnant lady, sneaked across the borders into Niger Republic.

3 Likes

Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2013
I hereby declare a new Nigeria with chukwudi44 as President and commander-in-chief.

My minesterial nominess are as follows

Sincere9gerian-Minister of informatio

Seun osewa-minister of communications

Babyosoisi-minister of defence

Those interested in other vacant positions kindly PM me

2 Likes

Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
chukwudi44: I hereby declare a new Nigeria with chukwudi44 as President and commander-in-chief.

Although it will be challenging combining the position of the minister of information of the newNigeria and my current position as the newTinubu of newLagos, I accept the call to service.

2 Likes

Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by 1MCN: 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
stebell: So after creating or opening their own offices across de states, wat next? Will they conduct their own elections or appoint their own INEC to oversee de elections. Well if dat is de case, then we shud be ready to have a new Rivers State n so. I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ laff. #Fresh Air# jare. I think wat de nPDP shud be concerned about shud be 2019 cos I don't see any vacancy @ Aso Rock come 2015. Baraje n his followers hav neva said GEJ is not performing. All they are after is jus to cease power.

Steps out of Taxi

This is coming barely two days after the gov returned from Abj from the reconciliation meeting with the President and was reported as saying that they agreed on staying low and calm. If he had worked to dis-allow a member of his cabinet from being the one launching that secretariate. Am afraid Amaechi may be hurting himself here.

As I type this, Amaechi and hundreds of visitors have been denied access to the govt house as the police blocked the entrance to govt house following the escalating chaos.

This, am not too sure, is a good development, however.

1 Like

Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by 1MCN: 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
Trust me, there's nothing of gain for the opposition in this PDP crisis. Their (opposition) hope was dashed when the aggrieved members of the PDP, rather than join another party or form a new party, could only create a "New PDP".

2 Likes

Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
Jonathan has finally destroyed PDP. Jonathan can't go for 2nd term that one is for sure.. Obasanjo's second term wasn't this troublesome for him even though he had problem with heavy weight alike (Atiku)
Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by 80million1: 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by homesteady(m): 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
Jobless jokers!!
Next please

1 Like

Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by ednut1(m): 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
make we jst dey watch dis carefully orchestrated drama, who dem dey fool self angry
Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by adamsumale(m): 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
Let's new everything up----- New ASUU New Nigeria New University New church New Mosque New name sef join na wa for Jonathan and his New Politicians Ooº°˚ ˚°ºooOoº°˚ ˚°ºoo

1 Like

Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by toyfat: 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
"We dey look una in 3D" - APC

1 Like

Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by Diamondwriter(m): 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
0lumide: Jonathan has finally destroyed PDP. Jonathan can't go for 2nd term that one is for sure.. Obasanjo's second term wasn't this troublesome for him even though he had problem with heavy weight alike (Atiku)
Don't give yourself high bp on his behalf. He won't pay your hospital fees

1 Like

Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by stebell(m): 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
Watch dis space for nRivers State, nAPC, n#every tin cos dats wat coming ur way. Now dat Gov. Amaechi hv been blocked to enta Govt house, there's gonna be a nGovt hoz

2 Likes

Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by ccvizzle(m): 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
1MCN:

This is coming barely two days after the gov returned from Abj from the reconciliation meeting with the President and was reported as saying that they agreed on staying low and calm. If he had worked to dis-allow a member of his cabinet from being the one launching that secretariate. Am afraid Amaechi may be hurting himself here.

As I type this, Amaechi and hundreds of visitors have been denied access to the govt house as the police blocked the entrance to govt house following the escalating chaos.

Are u sure about Ψåt̶̲̥̅̊ Ūя̲̅ saying
Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by Dpeacemaker101: 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
chukwudi44: I hereby declare a new Nigeria with chukwudi44 as President and commander-in-chief.

Abeg I wan be senate president.lol
Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by Dpeacemaker101: 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
1MCN:

please more information needed ASAP.
Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by Dpeacemaker101: 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
0lumide: Jonathan has finally destroyed PDP. Jonathan can't go for 2nd term that one is for sure.. Obasanjo's second term wasn't this troublesome for him even though he had problem with heavy weight alike (Atiku)
every aboki with his own kettle, we are different people so our trouble should not be the same.
Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by Aromas: 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2013
Bros, abeg just giv me the finance minister.
Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by ccvizzle(m): 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
Seriously I don't know about you but ‎​λm really enjoying this GOBE.
I like †he office of †he chief of staff weda nGovt or Govt anyone there should contact me.

1st page tinz..
Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by Kingspin(m): 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
Court have given order to return to status quo what then are these selfish boyz doing again. Is the party APC or LP.. Why the Piracy. You guys should go and form a new party nah.
Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by mojah19: 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
This our PDP pple are real jokers, they know what they are doing. By playing this game APC will lose focus thinking that there is problem within PDP without knowing that they disagree to agree.. One may ask why is it that the 7 Governors form 'new PDP instead of joining the all noisy APC or form another political party? They know what they are doing. For now PDP at the national level has no opposition.
Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by Bright2(m): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
Elegam face undecided next they will be discarded with teargas,they better learn from Chuba Okadigbo.
Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by negbenebor(f): 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2013
If APGA + CPC + ANPP + ACN = APC
and EFCC + ICPC + NPF + GEJ + JEGA = PDP,
Find,
(a) Using Pythagoras theorem prove that: PDP > APC.
(ii) Using Almighty Formula where JEGA is constant what is the value of PDP?
(b) If Tinubu and Buhari remains constant and Okorocha varies, what is the coefficient value of Okorocha in APC?
(c) If PDP is constant, what is the cube root of r...

8 Likes

Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by Kanwulia: 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
Wow!!!

Boko-haram draws nearer to THEE. . .O Jonathan! grin
Re: Baraje-led PDP Launches Secretariat In Port-Harcourt by waleadex(m): 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
negbenebor: If APGA + CPC + ANPP + ACN = APC
and EFCC + ICPC + NPF + GEJ + JEGA = PDP,
Find,
(a) Using Pythagoras theorem prove that: PDP > APC.
(ii) Using Almighty Formula where JEGA is constant what is the value of PDP?
(b) If Tinubu and Buhari remains constant and Okorocha varies, what is the coefficient value of Okorocha in APC?
(c) If PDP is constant, what is the cube root of r...
Oh goodness! You just reminded me of my lovely maths days Walai... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation / John Udoedehe: Buhari Is In Control Of Security In Nigeria / Lagos Panel On #EndSARS Summons IGP Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.