Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

'New PDP' Secretariat In Rivers Sealed-up By Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'New PDP' Secretariat In Rivers Sealed-up By Police (12226 Views)

Kogi Crisis: Wada Storms Out Of PDP Secretariat / Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin / PDP Secretariat In Calabar Bombed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'New PDP' Secretariat In Rivers Sealed-up By Police by RICHIEBOI1(m): 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
The Rivers State chapter of the 'New PDP' Thursday opened its secretariat at No 38 Forces Avenue, Old GRA, Port Harcourt.

But shortly after the unveiling of the Secretariat by the Chief of Staff, Government House, Chief Tony Okocha, the police pulled down the flags hoisted in front of the secretariat and sealed up the place.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/police-seal-up-new-pdp-secretariat-in-rivers/158859/?utm_medium=twitter

2 Likes

Re: 'New PDP' Secretariat In Rivers Sealed-up By Police by petrov10: 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2013
Simple.................

@ last i made it
Re: 'New PDP' Secretariat In Rivers Sealed-up By Police by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
I think the New PDP don't know what the power of president is. Let me remember them Commander in Chief of the Arm Forces

3 Likes

Re: 'New PDP' Secretariat In Rivers Sealed-up By Police by Goddex: 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
Those rebels have not seen anything yet, useless people.

5 Likes

Re: 'New PDP' Secretariat In Rivers Sealed-up By Police by ukemilia(f): 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2013
The battle line has just been drawn..let see who get hurt pass

1 Like

Re: 'New PDP' Secretariat In Rivers Sealed-up By Police by Maxymilliano(m): 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
Good ...

2 Likes

Re: 'New PDP' Secretariat In Rivers Sealed-up By Police by Owodiong(m): 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
Actor no de carry last for film
Re: 'New PDP' Secretariat In Rivers Sealed-up By Police by Owodiong(m): 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
Actor no de carry last for film.....uncle John pls dnt giv dem breathing space

3 Likes

Re: 'New PDP' Secretariat In Rivers Sealed-up By Police by talentedjoe(m): 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
This is civil war in disguise...can't they be civilized for once....i wonder what their brains are made up of!. . . . They try to make big deals out of nothing. . . .where's the F.E.C??..tym to arrest some ignoramus and take them to the rehab (they're lunatics already)
Re: 'New PDP' Secretariat In Rivers Sealed-up By Police by homesteady(m): 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
Very good!!
Good radiance to bad rubbish

2 Likes

Re: 'New PDP' Secretariat In Rivers Sealed-up By Police by omaigala(m): 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2013

Effects of this their cold war includes:

Their thieving eyes are off the goal(s) (aims of getting to those places.

Their energies are channelled towards getting the power and recognition and respect.

Our energies and resources are kept and stored for 2015 even they've done nothing for us yet.

It is their subjects (the electorates) that suffers from the aggression of their ill mannered silly cold wars.

Power(s) are now been abused.

Police are now used as zombies.

Our image in the faces of the international communities is been ruined.

Those who are desperate for power might end up using innocent souls for ritual sacrifice. tongue
These any many more are and will be the effect of this poo from our so-called rulers.

1 Like

Re: 'New PDP' Secretariat In Rivers Sealed-up By Police by Dpeacemaker101: 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ameachi but OBJ should have told you and your colleagues that you dont mess with the seat of the Presidency, it has a lot of things surrounding it. Be warned.

3 Likes

Re: 'New PDP' Secretariat In Rivers Sealed-up By Police by slimdiggi: 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
Old PDP 2 New PDP 0

5 Likes

Re: 'New PDP' Secretariat In Rivers Sealed-up By Police by kixo(m): 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
Jona! Jona! Jona! How many times did I voice out ur name? Na siddon look we de do....na last laff de sweet pass
Re: 'New PDP' Secretariat In Rivers Sealed-up By Police by Tolexander: 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
Why didn't the police interfere in the APGA crisis!

1 Like

Re: 'New PDP' Secretariat In Rivers Sealed-up By Police by adamsumale(m): 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
The big long thorn in the president's flesh....GEJ's reason for a sleepness night even if @ the long end he (Amechi) loses this fight, @ least whenever or wherever Amechi is pronounced, heads will nod! Gbam!!!!
Re: 'New PDP' Secretariat In Rivers Sealed-up By Police by stagger: 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
Skillbobralph: I think the New PDP don't know what the power of president is. Let me remember them Commander in Chief of the Arm Forces

The word is "remind".

8 Likes

Re: 'New PDP' Secretariat In Rivers Sealed-up By Police by Emmysteve(m): 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
not a new thing

Re: 'New PDP' Secretariat In Rivers Sealed-up By Police by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
These guys are wasting their time opening an office that's bound to be closed. Impeach David Mark-a man whose middle name is controversy- and send a strong message to clueless GEJ.

4 Likes

Re: 'New PDP' Secretariat In Rivers Sealed-up By Police by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
How can any normal human being in his rightful sense faction an already existing political party, how does that works...? Cant you just pull out and fight for the creation of another Political party if you want to...must you try to disgrace yourself by showing how weak you are, Choosing leaders in the first place isnt supposed to be prioritize by Political parties but individual preferences by the said Leader who wishes to lead his people with a good heart, so this hype for supremacy over PDP is really useless.

2 Likes

What can I say

We are going to heaven
Re: 'New PDP' Secretariat In Rivers Sealed-up By Police by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
Show them! Wating be this nonsense! No wonder this guy was droped in 2007! He too arrogant for my liking.Now I understands OBJ political calculations-He forseen this! My problem with GEJ is dat He doesn't strike fircely,oda wise this guy would hv been recorded as past govornor of Rivers state. Mtchweeeeeeeeee

6 Likes

Re: 'New PDP' Secretariat In Rivers Sealed-up By Police by papalbull(m): 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
All this one na notice me.so that them go hail amaechi say he too much. They already knew the place was going to be locked up.public attention seekers.why didnt any other state commission their state new PdP office?na so he go de act like actor when he is actually sweating in his boxer.time never reach wey amaechi go cry.

5 Likes

Re: 'New PDP' Secretariat In Rivers Sealed-up By Police by nijanigga: 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
I thought Gej lackeys said we're not living in jungle. Yes, Prof Wole got it right, "which kind of jungle are we living in ..."?
Re: 'New PDP' Secretariat In Rivers Sealed-up By Police by Libra9(m): 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ameachi,if Jonathan wants to behave like Obj,u will move ur office to Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: 'New PDP' Secretariat In Rivers Sealed-up By Police by dridowu: 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
just quencing of enemy everywhere u go

1 Like

Re: 'New PDP' Secretariat In Rivers Sealed-up By Police by NovusHomo(m): 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
Skillbobralph: I think the New PDP don't know what the power of president is. Let me remember them Commander in Chief of the Arm Forces

The same Armed Forces that MAY end up overthrowing him in the name of "We the PEOPLE". Who are those advising this President? Oh, I forgot about Dokubo, Tompolo, and of course, "Dame" Patience. This man could have achieved greatness.
Re: 'New PDP' Secretariat In Rivers Sealed-up By Police by Bright2(m): 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
Abeg keep back this one bottle of palmwine in the fridge, i don't need to comment much on this! Baraje,barawo,bara anyway all may be thesame grin

3 Likes

Re: 'New PDP' Secretariat In Rivers Sealed-up By Police by asaajuomo1(m): 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2013
The two PDP caucuses should be careful
Re: 'New PDP' Secretariat In Rivers Sealed-up By Police by ucyoma(m): 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2013
POLITICAL ABRACADABRA!!!

PDP knws exactly wat she's doing. All they want 2 do ix to bamboozle the entire Nigerians wit political wizadry so cud emparthize wit Jonathan & c d north as evil. I refuse to be mystify by their antics!!!!
Re: 'New PDP' Secretariat In Rivers Sealed-up By Police by NovusHomo(m): 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
eddiebruk: How can any normal human being in his rightful sense faction an already existing political party, how does that works...? Cant you just pull out and fight for the creation of another Political party if you want to...must you try to disgrace yourself by showing how weak you are, Choosing leaders in the first place isnt supposed to be prioritize by Political parties but individual preferences by the said Leader who wishes to lead his people with a good heart, so this hype for supremacy over PDP is really useless.

Hmm....great Political Analyst.
Re: 'New PDP' Secretariat In Rivers Sealed-up By Police by Val2001: 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
Not when such power is abused. It can easily lead to the down
fall

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Distributes 1080 Trucks Of PMS Nationwide / Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari / 300 Nigerians Deported From Botswana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.