Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,053 members, 7,807,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... (30453 Views)

Dagrin Lives On : Today Marks 2 Years Since He Died / Which Is The Greatest/best Tupac Song? / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by kerijay(m): 8:44am On Sep 13, 2013
You claim to be a Player but I Bleep Your wife......One of the craziest sick line i RESPECTED THEN
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by taiocol: 8:44am On Sep 13, 2013
simp: you get the liquor and i can get the female.

guess which track this phrase is and i send you a mtn card

all of you
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by xynerise: 8:44am On Sep 13, 2013
Only missed his role in ''Poetic Justice'' with Janet Jackson
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by LajaLaba: 8:45am On Sep 13, 2013
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by G12(m): 8:46am On Sep 13, 2013
R.I.P 2pac my man, started listening to his songs after his death. Read my signature, that is also my phone welcome note. I read it every morning when I switch on my phone. Still have many of his songs on my phone: hail mary, ghetto gospel, until the end of time, still I rise and only fear of death always stay on repeat though.
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by waleadex(m): 8:48am On Sep 13, 2013
I so love this quote of his - "...Let Me say this for the Records...I am not a Gangster, and never have been. I'm not the Thief who grabs your Purse. I'm not the Motherphuck£r who jacks your car. I'm not down with the People who steal and hurt Others...I'm just a Brother who fights back..."

RIP Tupac!!!

N.B : seems guys whose names starrt with "Tu" are born to be stars eg Tupac,Tu-face......hmm !
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by oti4: 8:49am On Sep 13, 2013
To ma closest road doggs "Tonight is the night that we murder Mr Lucifer"
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by playto(m): 8:49am On Sep 13, 2013
Continue to R.I.P bro.av always lov his song ever since I was I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ sec School till date. When you sitdown and listen to tupac lyrics though nt all his songs, U̶̲̥̅̊ realize dis guy got brain A̶̲̅nd̶̲̅ very intelligent.some of my favorites r dear mama, hit em up, kip ya heads up, until end of time,letter to my unborn child, this aint livin,M̶̲̥̅ξ. Against d world and so many more.

Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 13, 2013
The Hatred U Gave Little Infants F**ks Everyone #thuglife
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Lilaex: 8:50am On Sep 13, 2013
Dead an 4gotn
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by ogazi007(m): 8:50am On Sep 13, 2013
RIP Tupac!
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by omoodeogere(m): 8:50am On Sep 13, 2013
WHO CARES
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Burger01(m): 8:50am On Sep 13, 2013
2Pac, legend of the legends. 'What you won't do.... do for love'... I learnt a lot from that.

Bruv, why did you die? We gat bunch of marauders rappers these days. None compares to you..

sad

1 Like

Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by ayyoshert: 8:51am On Sep 13, 2013
dear mama dnt cry your boy is doing good,
tell the niggas am in heaven and aint gat hood,
see a show with Marvin Gay last he had me drink
peppermint Schnapps, with Jackie Wilson and Sam Cook,
........................................... Lil Nathasha sure grown
tell the lady in liquor stor she is forgiven, so come home,
maybe in time you understand only God can save us............................ used to be a hard core Pac miming dude before, but forgotten a lot of the lines. RIP my hommy, the realest player in the game eva!!!! Miss u ma Nigga.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by kaeto(m): 8:52am On Sep 13, 2013
simp: you get the liquor and i can get the female.

guess which track this phrase is and i send you a mtn card

i gotta get mine..
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by executinal(m): 8:52am On Sep 13, 2013
2PAC NOT DEAD.

Here is what the mum say about his son, he is really tired of fighting. I can't change him. She wished is here everyday. He chose to live quietly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9DKVmU4RqI
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Testerfuze(m): 8:54am On Sep 13, 2013
Dis ent tym 4 me 2 cry buh 2 celebrate my nigga pac ɪ̣̝̇'ll only cry wen shady dies, dis dawg z d illest afta pac
Favourite pac song:one day at a time
Quote:why do ghetto birds die b4 we learn 2 fly, sumbody's else child coke nd gals,smokin weeds can all make d change so i'm told bt i hav 2 see d change unfold.
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 13, 2013
Burger01: 2Pac, legend of the legends. 'What you won't do.... do for love'... I learnt a lot from that.

Bruv, why did you die? We gat bunch of marauders rappers these days. None compares to you..

sad
That's a BIG lie! Don't overhype 2pac...we got greater rappers now!
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by FrankC3: 8:55am On Sep 13, 2013
Really a rose that sprout from the cracks, most fervent representation of every contradiction known to human instincts. You have my respect for being really human at those times you found time to be, and at those moments when it seemed that the trigger should settle every other thing, I wish you and other brothers in the hood had remembers that your grand fathers once sailed thousands of miles from the shores of Africa. I wish you had remembered that improbable journey, for i sure know that if you had been a little more Afro-Centric, you could have tamed that beast a little better.

You were a philosopher, a poet, a hero, a leader and a man. Though the contradictions represented in the lyrics of 'Dear Mama' and 'Hit 'em up' further illuminate the continous pressure we face here on earth, you lived and died like a man. I wish you had not really hit 'em up. I wished you had kept your head up. You continue rise again each time in the lives of most of your admirers, even in death.

Accept my tribute. I don't just hope that the heaven got a ghetto, I also hope it got enough Hennessey and weeds. I sure know that you could be at a joint up there with your much desired Black jesus.

3 Likes

Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by bcomputer101: 8:56am On Sep 13, 2013
You(Seu!n) claim to be a player BUT I must Bleep your mod!

Bleep Afam4satan!

Bleep Sexkillzhim!

Bleep those who derive joy in Banning me on the website I won't mention just to escape another ban!

In Tupac voice! Bleep the next person to ban me!
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 13, 2013
2 pac and bob Marley...Lots in common. After His Death, His body was cremated, and then, the ashes were mixed with marijuana, smoked by members of his crew, the outlawz. Weird fact

Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by moscobabs(m): 8:56am On Sep 13, 2013
comparing Tupac with Biggie then is like comparing Olamide with Dagrin .....Tupac was the best rapper as Dagrin was....R.I.P to the Legend and Leader
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 13, 2013
xynerise: Only missed his role in ''Poetic Justice'' with Janet Jackson
Really !
Has the "Poetic Justice" been recalled from the market shocked

1 Like

Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by hustla(m): 8:57am On Sep 13, 2013
Hit em up!
Best ever diss song..

Too many good songs from him
Rip man!
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Lilprincey(m): 8:57am On Sep 13, 2013
RIP shakur...I learn hw to chase the bitches from the prostitutes..My fav. Song...HAPPY HOME
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Chiscomax(m): 8:58am On Sep 13, 2013
rasojie: 2 pac and bob Marley...Lots in common. After His Death, His body was cremated, and then, the ashes were mixed with marijuana, smoked by members of his crew, the outlawz. Weird fact

Choi!!!
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 13, 2013
Tupac Sharkur my main man. Rest in peace bro. I love 2pac, drink 2pac and I rap 2pac. Yes! I remember those days in secondary school when I used to rap 2pac. Yeah! Up till now, my colleagues at work can't just understand why I still listen to his songs, even with my status. You won't understand except u take time to absorb and consume the lyrics of 2pac. At a point in those days, my friends in school named me 2pac for they knew I was fking addicted to the guy. To most people on the street, 2pac is just another thug or a gangster. But do I give a shiit 'bout that? Hell fking no! My best 2pac song is changes. Still, a letter to my unborn catches me anytime I hear it plays. I will give anything to listen to dear mama. I will go any length to play hit them up to my foes. Me and my girl friend is a thing I won't avoid. What the hell are we talking about? There is a thing u can't just describe about a brilliant rapper like 2pac. Rest in peace ma nigga. I don't know why I still love you so much, but why should anyone blame me? Don't blame me blame ma mama.

4 Likes

Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by psalmdave(m): 8:58am On Sep 13, 2013
op pls no vesk...bt u say semptember13 1996 9 kelechi bin dey cry afta 2pac death,i won ask which medium him get d news cos tecnology no strong for naija dat time to hear d news dat very dae...or nta read am
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 13, 2013
I started listening to hiphop a long time before 94 but Tupac made me love hiphop truly. It was a school gathering at the then Elf estate (now Lekki phase1 or so), we had gone to train for the school's inter house sports and we were tired after training so we went for refreshment. Right in that hall,someone tapped me to see what was playing on the TV and it was Tupac dear mama...that was it for me,the beginning of an undying love for a man I cant explain..

2pac was a negative influence at some point in my life but I still love his music regardless of that. ..dont have a favorite
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Lordave: 8:58am On Sep 13, 2013
My favorite Tupac song

Changes

Where is Shymexx
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by oti4: 8:59am On Sep 13, 2013
Testerfuze: Dis ent tym 4 me 2 cry buh 2 celebrate my nigga pac ɪ̣̝̇'ll only cry wen shady dies, dis dawg z d illest afta pac
Favourite pac song:one day at a time
Quote:why do ghetto birds die b4 we learn 2 fly, sumbody's else child coke nd gals,smokin weeds can all make d change so i'm told bt i hav 2 see d change unfold.
Shady said wen am, don't morn, rejoice anytime u hear the sound of ma voice, jst knw that am lookin down at u smilin.
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 13, 2013
Ishsoph:
Really !
Has the "Poetic Justice" been recalled from the market shocked

lool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Promote Your Music In Nigeria / DOWNLOAD MP3: Kizz Daniel - "Ada" / Oya Dab Is Not A Cult Slang, Here Is The Real Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.