Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... (30436 Views)

Dagrin Lives On : Today Marks 2 Years Since He Died / Which Is The Greatest/best Tupac Song? / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by opera99(f): 10:57am On Sep 13, 2013
I love u 2pac till d end of time
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by tuagbo: 10:58am On Sep 13, 2013
@simp Your question is too easy.The answer is "Picture me rolling."Keep the recharge card.My favourite Tupac's songs are;"so many tears","No more pain,""Lil homies," "Against all odds,""Bury me a G,""Open Fire,""Ambitionz as a rider" and "Life's so hard"
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Henrychris(m): 11:01am On Sep 13, 2013
I love u 2pac till d end of tym
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 13, 2013
Boll2010: wtf........wtf .......wtf.......wtf.......if PAC was alive competition still goes on........u 4gtn PAC INSPIRED ALOT OF RAPPERS#........nigga zip back all this cats back in there hiphop trash!
Nas,Dr.Dre,Snoop Lion and the rest of them are still alive but where are they at?? They Even rap modern these days!
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by leximore001(m): 11:05am On Sep 13, 2013
There's a phrase i love to listen to in his beef track HIT 'EM UP. It goes like this "i see them, they run. tell me who won"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Handel22(m): 11:10am On Sep 13, 2013
my gheto gospel
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by kliq(m): 11:10am On Sep 13, 2013
tuagbo: @simp Your question is too easy.The answer is "Picture me rolling."Keep the recharge card.My favourite Tupac's songs are;"so many tears","No more pain,""Lil homies," "Against all odds,""Bury me a G,""Open Fire,""Ambitionz as a rider" and "Life's so hard"
nice 1....I so love d following tracks "So many tears,Against all odds,Bury me a G,Still I rise,Fucck friends,Ghettto star,Thugstyle,Letter to the president,Only God can judge me,Papa'z song" and so many others....dead or alive Pac's still the greatest
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 13, 2013
god_of_music: Nas,Dr.Dre,Snoop Lion and the rest of them are still alive but where are they at?? They Even rap modern these days!

Depends what kind of rap you listen to.Nas still doing his thing,and the best rapper in my opinion.
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Aromas: 11:11am On Sep 13, 2013
don_femzy: Me and 2 pac dey chill for here o

Haaaaaaa OMG!!!!!!! Can imagine a ghost commenting 4rm heaven. Hum! Seun u dey well o
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by aniyphil: 11:14am On Sep 13, 2013
simp: you get the liquor and i can get the female.

guess which track this phrase is and i send you a mtn card

Picture Me Rollin' . . .where my card at? cool
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by mermaidkingdom: 11:16am On Sep 13, 2013
Call de cops when u see 2pac!""dear mama""hail raizor"""watch ur back""""r.i.p
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by kennyebravo: 11:18am On Sep 13, 2013
Changes-_- tupack real bOssS
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by DankemzI(m): 11:27am On Sep 13, 2013
T
U
P
A
C

S
H
A
K
U
R

Changes, Dear Mama, Email 2 ma unborn child
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by aniyphil: 11:27am On Sep 13, 2013
jayriginal:

Where? If I recall, he said something about not being ready to have a black president (Changes)

Sure this is 'Pac we are talking about?

Yes . . .he did say something about not being ready to see a black president . . .in a nutshell he wished for one but racism was still a major issue to deal with at the time (black thing / white thing) ... and maybe still a major issue!

"I see no changes. All I see is racist faces.
Misplaced hate makes disgrace to races we under.
I wonder what it takes to make this one better place...
let's erase the wasted.
Take the evil out the people, they'll be acting right.
'Cause both black and white are smokin' crack tonight.
And only time we chill is when we kill each other.
It takes skill to be real, time to heal each other.
And although it seems heaven sent,
we ain't ready to see a black President, uhh.
It ain't a secret don't conceal the fact...
the penitentiary's packed, and it's filled with blacks
"
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Revolva(m): 11:30am On Sep 13, 2013
me and pac are here in cuba smoking cuban cigar with fidel castro.. lol keep ya headup

its we against the world
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by gidjah(m): 11:31am On Sep 13, 2013
hmmm, d don him self, ws in sec sch in ma finals wen ds rapper preacher died. WE ALL CRIED WAY BK THEN.ALWAYS MIMMING HIS SONGS in D late 90's.Remember his song"I wonder if heaven's got ghettos ".Letter to my unborn child.RIP BRO.
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Chiscomax(m): 11:31am On Sep 13, 2013
"During your life, never stop dreaming. No one can take away your dreams" - Tupac Shakur
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by pappilo(m): 11:41am On Sep 13, 2013
waleadex:

N.B : seems guys whose names starrt with "Tu" are born to be stars eg Tupac,Tu-face......hmm !

What of TUrai Yar'Adua?

1 Like

Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by debetmx(m): 11:48am On Sep 13, 2013
Is y'all ready for me? We up out this bitch, Any time y'all wanna see me again, Rewind this track right here, close your eyes (pauses)
And picture me rollin'

This line just kills me. RIP
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Bastiger(m): 11:48am On Sep 13, 2013
Who do you believe in... Always in my heart pac
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by deejay717(f): 11:48am On Sep 13, 2013
Love Pac. h
Hunny you are missed and never forgotten
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 13, 2013
bejahisky:

Depends what kind of rap you listen to.Nas still doing his thing,and the best rapper in my opinion.
FORGET IT! 2pac is just another rapper! Any rapper could have been 2pac but we don't do Street beef and sheet no more!
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by prof82(m): 11:51am On Sep 13, 2013
FreeGlobe: RIP to one of the greatest ever! Enough Respect. Dude may be in Cuba though.

2pac shakur lives on ina ma heart! Am addicted 2his lyrics.....ambitionz,hail Mary,hit 'em up,all eyez on me,a letter 2my unborn child,dear mama etc
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by bolaino(m): 11:52am On Sep 13, 2013
I had already grown up a bit before I started listening to tupac, I love rap but initially I felt tupac was just one violent gangster rapper.

But when I started listening to tupac's songs, I was in awe, tupac was not of this world I tell y'all, if tupac was a doctor he would be the greatest doctor that ever lived, tupac was a very real nigga, and that was what made him special, tupac was a lover of peace, tupac was a very emotional human being, tupac's music united many gang banging niggas back in the day, what more can I say about pac, he was the greatest rapper and still is the greatest rapper to ever live (but watch out for kendrick lemar)

we love u pac and we miss u, my favorite pac songs are much I love all his works, but for now I would "picture me rolling" that was a real jam, rap music is supposed to be about real niggas talking about real ish, respect!!!

4 Likes

Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by ZinoFego: 11:53am On Sep 13, 2013
Life Goes On!
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by bolaino(m): 11:55am On Sep 13, 2013
god_of_music: FORGET IT! 2pac is just another rapper! Any rapper could have been 2pac but we don't do Street beef and sheet no more!
u do not know anything about music so pls keep your opinions to yourself, god of music my foot.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by mcdreeezy: 11:59am On Sep 13, 2013
RIP to 2Pac... Ur music n legacy lives on. Shout out to MJ too. Death don chop beta tin, no be small
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
bolaino: u do not know anything about music so pls keep your opinions to yourself, god of music my foot.
*in your own words* MY OPPINION•••you'r the one who's getting it all wrong....2pac is a Legend but we still got living rappers that are better than him!
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by GBASKY: 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2013
TUPAC UMARU SHAKUR TILL THE END OF TIME.......................LIFE GOES ON

Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by topgunner: 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
'“I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world.”'

Anyone who is under the illusion that Pac was a random human is uninformed. Days ago I was watching CNN and Christine Amanpour interviewed a rap group involved in struggle against the discrimination of palestinians in Israel and also interviewed a long serving CNN middle east correspondent via video link on how Rap music inspired the 'Arab Spring' from Tunisia to Syria. So when Tupac Amaru Shakur (Lasane Crooks) made the above statement, he knew what he was saying.

1 Like

Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Amack(m): 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
Legend lives on.

1 Like

Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2013
I can't single out any of Tupac song's as d best. I have listened to all of d nigga's albums & to be honest he has no match. Continue to rest in peace nigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Kizz Daniel - "Ada" / How To Promote Your Music In Nigeria / What does Gongo Aso mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.