Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates (27392 Views)

Abia Election: Mike Ozekhome Faults Appeal Court Ruling / Mike Ozekhome Released? / Mike Ozekhome Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by anonimi: 3:10am On Sep 13, 2013
osaass: If you read between the lines, he must have been directed by his abductors to go on air and plea for jobs and amnesty for them. It's public relations strategy by the kidnappers. They are playing victim of circumstances and seeking sympathy from the public.

These are the same greedy good for nothing hoodlums that murdered four gallant policemen in the line of duty. There they are claiming unemployment yet have the guts to demand N100 million in exchange for a human being.

They are BEASTS, COWARDS, SCUM. And should be treated as such.

The Federal Govt should and must stop rewarding criminals

How has the FG being "rewarding criminals"?
Did I miss something
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by pri3stess(f): 3:12am On Sep 13, 2013
Amnesty for kidnappers? There is nothing that you won't hear in Nigeria.
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by anonimi: 3:14am On Sep 13, 2013
Ayatullah:

First and foremost I am happy a fellow human being regained his freedom, but I must quickly add that Ozekhome is a 'STUPIDO' and a Bloody Coward to be canvassing amnesty for Kidnappers. I am not too surprise though, because this is a man who will readily be the Devil's advocate after all he is Farouk Lawan Advocate. In a sane country, Kidnappers and Armed Robbers should be tied to the stake and publicly executed. May God bring sanity to Nigeria with Sane Leaders that we are presently lacking.

He is simply playing to the gallery as usual with our politicians and other leaders.
He does not want us to focus on how his defending the PEN robbers has CONTRIBUTED to the menace.
BTW, you will be surprised at how much MISERLY wages he pays the Associates in his chambers.
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by alienvirus: 3:22am On Sep 13, 2013
If amnesty is the only way their future could be secured then grant them immediately. I remember some criminals were granted amnesty alas! They were sent abroad for education. Some are pilots, some make millions per month. So what are we talking about here.
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by queenpoker2: 3:53am On Sep 13, 2013
Job creation will go along way to Solve this problem, youth re angry with dis country. God love us, but bad Leaders are killing this country.
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by Nobody: 4:03am On Sep 13, 2013
anonimi:

How has the FG being "rewarding criminals"?
Did I miss something

Are u really asking me a rhetorical question?
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by StellaBella(f): 4:26am On Sep 13, 2013
I am happy he was released
But
Dude is suffering from Stockholm Syndrome (google it).

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by Maxymilliano(m): 4:31am On Sep 13, 2013
The same story! How come they always come out to tell d same story, when released by kidnappers? Saying ''don't blame them, they are jobless graduates''. Abi dem dey brainwash dem b4 dem release dem?

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by Nobody: 5:04am On Sep 13, 2013
macfarland: A Naija SAN calling for amnesty for kidnappers

Well u know why?.....Truly an...

END TIME THINGZ!!!
Dry
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by olisehcom(f): 5:11am On Sep 13, 2013
Nigeria sef,amnesty for kidnapper?,very soon it wil be amnesty for rapist. Smh
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by otenku: 5:14am On Sep 13, 2013
AMNESTY for KidnaPPers? ..........Ozhekome? Something has definately gone wrong with u these past 3 wks. I recommend psychatric test!
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by Nobody: 5:14am On Sep 13, 2013
osaass: If you read between the lines, he must have been directed by his abductors to go on air and plea for jobs and amnesty for them. It's public relations strategy by the kidnappers. They are playing victim of circumstances and seeking sympathy from the public.

These are the same greedy good for nothing hoodlums that murdered four gallant policemen in the line of duty. There they are claiming unemployment yet have the guts to demand N100 million in exchange for a human being.

They are BEASTS, COWARDS, SCUM. And should be treated as such.

The Federal Govt should and must stop rewarding criminals
So w now ve two types of criminals, the good n the amnesty deservnng criminals and the beast, cowards n scum yoou described above.
A criminal is a criminal, If the useless govt had created jobs n got the youths engaged, all this BS wont be happening.
The SAN s right, Nigeria needs to be retooled. Though the amnesty for criminal trend that is reignin now really sucks, Re the Boko haram not worst than kidnappers? can you count how many women,children,soldiers, police etc they ve killed?
Lets call a spade a spade, Nigeria needs serious retooling asap.
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by otenku: 5:16am On Sep 13, 2013
AMNESTY for KidnaPPers? ..........Ozhekome? Something has definately gone wrong with u these past 3 wks. I recommend psychatric test! Walahi
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by vipers: 5:22am On Sep 13, 2013
well done bros
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by yorke1: 5:30am On Sep 13, 2013
Yes I'm in support of Mike. Why is everyone only focusing on granting anmesty to them as the only thing he said. Go read the full press statement. There should be equitable distribution of the national cake. Is that too much too ask for? Declare state of emergency on employment and so many other issues. Is that too much to ask for?
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by Emfash(m): 5:32am On Sep 13, 2013
Amnesty for criminals? How does our able SAN expect the families of the slain policemen take this news? Given the fact that they died while trying to rescue him from the same criminals

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by philogos4: 5:32am On Sep 13, 2013
So crime pays in nigeria, groom 20 boys with arms and seek amnesty
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by SIRJENTLE: 5:35am On Sep 13, 2013
LET ME START BY THANKING GOD THAT YOU REGAINED YOUR FREEDOM. NOW THAT YOU HAVE KNOWN WHAT IT MEANS FOR SOMEBODY TO BE KIDNAPPED, I BELIEVE YOU HAVE LEARNED A LOT.you should be happy that they kidnapped you for money. REMEMBER THE SAID THEY KNOW HOW MUCH YOU MADE FROM....THOSE OF YOU THAT CONTRIBUTE TO THE CORRUPTNESS NATURE OF THIS COUNTRY,BY THE TIME KIDNAPPERS WILL START TO COME FOR YOUR LIVES,THEN YOU WILL DECLARE STATE OF EMERGENCY ON CORRUPTION AND not kidnappers FOR IT IS CORRUPTION THAT BREEDS KIDNAPPING.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by bebechuks: 5:50am On Sep 13, 2013
yunglykmine: SMH! "An idle mind is the devil's workshop". Get us employed, and Nigeria will know peace. But amnesty for criminality, i say No.
you are right, am behind you.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by doubleking(m): 5:51am On Sep 13, 2013
Mtchee!!! government shuld fight corruption, yet they go abt defending briber takers!SAN wey dey talk like kidnapper na pako!Did this man said he is not aware if any ransom was paid to free him,so kidnappers have turned to father christmas?!hmm I comment my reserve!a beg I need amnesty too because I don hustle tire!
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by najiaown9: 5:59am On Sep 13, 2013
Oga SAN. Why na?. That will surely give rise to more crime. I believe job creation is the answer to our problem.
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by deeptesting(m): 6:04am On Sep 13, 2013
Times have changed and ours is a national calamity. If the kidnappers are pushed by poverty and unemployment they will take up arms against the state and demand for jobs and their right to dignity of life, I am sure they will have massive and genuine supporters whose action will threaten the existence of the nation and truly yours they will be called to the negotiation table. Kidnapping for ransom is simply criminal and there is no justification for it.. If unemployment and poverty were the genuine reason for their action they would have quit the business having made millions from kidnapped victims to start a genuine means of livelihood but alas! It is a lucrative business and living flamboyantly and extravagantly has become their way of life.. The leaders are even worst than the kidnappers, so who will bail us? Only time will tell.
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by banky222: 6:11am On Sep 13, 2013
ThankGod
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by elspycey(m): 6:12am On Sep 13, 2013
Amnesty for kidnappers?.......... smh sad First it was the militants, then the BH boiz, now this? Highway robbers will soon be considered
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 13, 2013
Fresh air all d way! Nig is worsening....sorry! Working.mtchew!!!
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:25am On Sep 13, 2013
No be only amnesty see rubbish talk

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by raptainer(m): 6:25am On Sep 13, 2013
Ajibel: So he had to wait till he was kidnapped then released before realising there is unemployment in the land and making suggestions to fg Amunesty ko angry
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by theoctopus: 6:26am On Sep 13, 2013
It is a fat lie. Nobody is pushed into kidnapping because of unemployment. They go into it because of greed and materialism. People should stop trying to justify criminals.

1. If they went into it because of unemployment, why dont they pull out and start a business after making like 10 million Naira?

2. If poverty and unemployment is the cause for crime, wont more than half of Nigeria be armed robbers and kidnappers?

3. So why do we have criminals, drug dealers, kidnappers and armed robbers in the USA?

Humans will always be evil when they want to be. The greatest cause for kidnapping is greed. When a man does not know contentment, he will always go out and do whatever he can do to satisfy his greed. That does not in anyway excuse government from doing their duty. Government really needs to do a lot but society itself has to have a kind of renaissance. The Nigerian society is too materialistic and that puts enormous pressure on the average youth, especially from some sections of the country

7 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by Absugardaddy(m): 6:29am On Sep 13, 2013
Idi Amin: FG should rather declare state of emergency on Mike Ozekhome's dilapidated psychological condition.nonsensssssse undecided
english ni sentence ko.
Re: Mike Ozekhome's Abductors Were Graduates by jmoore(m): 6:29am On Sep 13, 2013
Unemployed or not an evil man is an evil man. Those politicians looting our money are employed yet they steal.

SAN is now SAK(Senior Advocate of Kidnappers)

The most ridiculous thing is that they don't know the true meaning of amnesty. You only get punished when you commit a crime.They can grant amnesty to themselves by deciding not to kidnap again.

Next thing we will hear is another stupid advocate saying that amnesty should be granted to r@pists because of "kongi".

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Catriona Laing Visits Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe, The Obi Of Onitsha / Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times / Buhari Spent More Than $19bn Cost Of Dangote Refinery On Non-functional Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.