Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

PICTURE: Toolz Outfit To Glo X-factor. Hit Or Miss? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / PICTURE: Toolz Outfit To Glo X-factor. Hit Or Miss? (3909 Views)

Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 / Toolz Outfit To DKM Concert - Hot Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICTURE: Toolz Outfit To Glo X-factor. Hit Or Miss? by omoalajah(m): 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
Do you think you've got curves? You can't beat
Tolu Oniru,she's the most curvy girl i have
ever seen. This was her outfit to Glo X-Factor
show today. The dress was made by
Amarelis,styled by Ifeoma her Jewellries by
Bejewelled by Tosyne,Hair and make up by
Doranne Beauty.Looking good Toolz.
Hit or Miss?

Source: www.omoalaja..com/2013/09/toolz-outfit-to-glo-x-factor-hit-or-miss.html?m=1

Hook Up on BB pin:2335F04D
Omoalaja Entertainment

Re: PICTURE: Toolz Outfit To Glo X-factor. Hit Or Miss? by tunnex190: 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2013
Where is it?
Re: PICTURE: Toolz Outfit To Glo X-factor. Hit Or Miss? by fairygeh(f): 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
Where is the pic?
Re: PICTURE: Toolz Outfit To Glo X-factor. Hit Or Miss? by joyli: 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
smiley I like her

1 Like

Re: PICTURE: Toolz Outfit To Glo X-factor. Hit Or Miss? by demelza: 12:00am On Sep 13, 2013
fairygeh: Where is the pic?ode
grin No be fight na!
Re: PICTURE: Toolz Outfit To Glo X-factor. Hit Or Miss? by dplomaticVal: 12:57am On Sep 13, 2013
curvaceous indeed
Re: PICTURE: Toolz Outfit To Glo X-factor. Hit Or Miss? by 3ace(m): 2:21am On Sep 13, 2013
Toolz is synonymous to curvy bakassi.
Re: PICTURE: Toolz Outfit To Glo X-factor. Hit Or Miss? by fr3do(m): 2:49am On Sep 13, 2013
Is she of chinese descent?
Cos those eyes.
Re: PICTURE: Toolz Outfit To Glo X-factor. Hit Or Miss? by joyli: 3:10am On Sep 13, 2013
tunnex190: Where is it?

I don rescue d guy now cheesy cheesy grin
Re: PICTURE: Toolz Outfit To Glo X-factor. Hit Or Miss? by deejay717(f): 3:12am On Sep 13, 2013
She's gorgy!

1 Like

Re: PICTURE: Toolz Outfit To Glo X-factor. Hit Or Miss? by azpekuliar: 4:44am On Sep 13, 2013
That's a real Figure 8! Damn!

1 Like

Re: PICTURE: Toolz Outfit To Glo X-factor. Hit Or Miss? by Tolexander: 6:00am On Sep 13, 2013
So na curve this lady take popular?

Sh1t container!
Re: PICTURE: Toolz Outfit To Glo X-factor. Hit Or Miss? by Lilamartedi(f): 7:46am On Sep 13, 2013
Whew!
Re: PICTURE: Toolz Outfit To Glo X-factor. Hit Or Miss? by Popowaa: 8:27am On Sep 13, 2013
Tolexander: So na curve this lady take popular?

Sh1t container!
grin
Re: PICTURE: Toolz Outfit To Glo X-factor. Hit Or Miss? by Tolexander: 8:30am On Sep 13, 2013
Popowaa: grin
aren't you very much curvy than the toolz?
Re: PICTURE: Toolz Outfit To Glo X-factor. Hit Or Miss? by Chiscomax(m): 8:36am On Sep 13, 2013
So this is the tools I have been hearing about. I see. prostituDE, wet in we wan do with your backside??
Re: PICTURE: Toolz Outfit To Glo X-factor. Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 13, 2013
The shape is every woman dream,that's u need to see to believe.the dress is not doing much Justice for her it looks old and outdated.A different bright material would have nailed it.
Re: PICTURE: Toolz Outfit To Glo X-factor. Hit Or Miss? by omoalajah(m): 9:44am On Sep 13, 2013
fairygeh: Where is the pic?ode
Network Ish.. I tink u shld know dat.. MTN sucks.. Now u have the picture.. Mabinu...
Re: PICTURE: Toolz Outfit To Glo X-factor. Hit Or Miss? by dollydolly(f): 9:45am On Sep 13, 2013
nnennan2005@yah:
The shape is every woman dream,that's u need to see to believe.the dress is not doing much Justice for her it looks old and outdated.A different bright material would have nailed it.
. I quite agree with u on this. A brighter colour would have nailed it. Still curvilicious though.

1 Like

Re: PICTURE: Toolz Outfit To Glo X-factor. Hit Or Miss? by omoalajah(m): 9:45am On Sep 13, 2013
joyli:

I don rescue d guy now cheesy cheesy grin
Thx jare. Na MTN wan finish me oo..
Re: PICTURE: Toolz Outfit To Glo X-factor. Hit Or Miss? by labaks(f): 10:15am On Sep 13, 2013
omoalajah: Network Ish.. I tink u shld know dat.. MTN sucks.. Now u have the picture.. Mabinu...

Someone called u ode, u still dey say mabinu
Hmmm! Maybe u are ode afterall grin
Re: PICTURE: Toolz Outfit To Glo X-factor. Hit Or Miss? by switdil(f): 10:20am On Sep 13, 2013
Killer shape
Yes
Her dress
undecided undecided
Re: PICTURE: Toolz Outfit To Glo X-factor. Hit Or Miss? by omoalajah(m): 10:54am On Sep 13, 2013
labaks:

Someone called u ode, u still dey say mabinu
Hmmm! Maybe u are ode afterall grin

We can't have two Ode's at the same time na.. smiley I know she will be feeling guilty right now. She posted out of her mind. To get her right to her senses I don't have to abuse her back. #Donjazzy's ma role model..(Remember how he replied Eedris)

1 Like

Re: PICTURE: Toolz Outfit To Glo X-factor. Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2013
The colour of the dress is rather lugubrious. It ruined what would have otherwise been a priceless full shot of her famous yansh.

1 Like

Re: PICTURE: Toolz Outfit To Glo X-factor. Hit Or Miss? by fairygeh(f): 11:58am On Sep 13, 2013
omoalajah: Network Ish.. I tink u shld know dat.. MTN sucks.. Now u have the picture.. Mabinu...
. Awwww,honestly i feel so guilty.don't mind my sharp mouth.so sorry for the initial insult.mabinu
Re: PICTURE: Toolz Outfit To Glo X-factor. Hit Or Miss? by gulfer: 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
(This is what we call Ado-ide, native gourd or Ile tiro (traditional eye pencil receptacle) >:
Re: PICTURE: Toolz Outfit To Glo X-factor. Hit Or Miss? by omoalajah(m): 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
fairygeh: . Awwww,honestly i feel so guilty.don't mind my sharp mouth.so sorry for the initial insult.mabinu
Apology Accepted... smiley
Re: PICTURE: Toolz Outfit To Glo X-factor. Hit Or Miss? by omoalajah(m): 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
gulfer: (This is what we call Ado-ide, native gourd or Ile tiro (traditional eye pencil receptacle) >:
lol
Re: PICTURE: Toolz Outfit To Glo X-factor. Hit Or Miss? by tjskii(f): 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
I honestly don't get d hype bout this lady,her thighs are like garri sacks sqyeezed into a dress,dis pic is airbrushed or smthn,to mke her look slimmer,wen u see her presentin dt xfactor show ul undstnd wat I'm talkin bout,and she nids to change her foundation,it dosnt do her justic atall undecided
Re: PICTURE: Toolz Outfit To Glo X-factor. Hit Or Miss? by minute(f): 5:04am On Sep 14, 2013
Hit. She is big and hot. A pretty smile takes attention away from a lot of things.

I like big chicks but not fat and sloppy ones that are stereotypical slobs. Big

is nice as long as she can carry herself in a way that is attractive. I mean as long as

she does not use her chubs to get handicap plates, use electric carts at the supermarket

or have zits under all the folds or blubber.
Re: PICTURE: Toolz Outfit To Glo X-factor. Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
@tjskii, don't mind them, I was surprised when I saw her at xfactor, that lady should go loose those weight Biko, I can't imagined how anybody will be glorifying those thunder thighs and Christian mother hand, print media can do wonders in overhyping as a result of their photoshop. Some people are just without opinion and just echo what everyone is saying.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Miss Universe 2015 Contestants / Is There Any good cream / Plain T-Shirt available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.