Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Godwon – I’ve Been Waiting For You [sauce Kid Diss] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Godwon – I’ve Been Waiting For You [sauce Kid Diss] (1120 Views)

Introducing Naija Rapper Godwon :: Winner Of Eminem Freestyle Battle / Sauce Kid - "under G" (Produced by Don Jazzy) *new Joint * / Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Godwon – I’ve Been Waiting For You [sauce Kid Diss] by Ayorh4you(m): 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
Whats with the diss thing trending in the niaja music industry?
What the hell could Sinzu have done to Godwon? OMG! This is real murder. I trust Sinzu to reply
Diss Records are a necessity for the nigerian rap game to grow and remain relevant , Sinzu and Godwon went in hard on each other on twitter after the release of THE LIST!. Godwon had a lot to say

Now i believe; Opin aye ti de taaaaan undecided undecided undecided undecided

http://tooxclusive.com/2013/09/11/godwon-ive-been-waiting-for-you-sauce-kid-diss/
Re: Godwon – I’ve Been Waiting For You [sauce Kid Diss] by Mynd44: 11:32pm On Sep 12, 2013

(1)

URGENTLY WANTED: Used Tascam Portastudio 488 MKII (8-track Cassette) / Xclusivegospel Top 5 Gospel Songs Of The Week | 18/07/15 / Flavour Release New Album Titled "DIVINE"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.