Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies (33670 Views)

Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You / Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
angry
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by ZN2: 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
"Incorrigible Differences" - Two Words. . . Gets the job done, no? grin
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by pukena(m): 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
I just stop calling or pinging and claim busy...she gets d message...

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by walex2bad(m): 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
Pls help, any gal i ask out, turnz me down..Wat shuld I do? I guess it's God callinq me 2 work wit/4 him..'coz luv of galz iz ma only weak point..
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
grin My ex once told me. Emmy: I think we are better off as friends than lovers.

huh! then, I knew that silly pastor had hypnotised her and have succeeded in snatching her.
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by DICKtator: 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2013
addictiv: mine went like this yesterday after two good years of a blissful relationship,i noticed she was consciously avoiding me and asked her about it and this was her response

woman :i love you but i really need to be alone right now, i need to think things through cos our relationship is so complicated.

addictiv: k how long should i wait for you to make up you mind?

woman: i dont know, i just want to be alone for sometime

addictiv: i want to see you

woman:no i cant see you,i want to be by myself

addictiv:can i call you

woman:yes feel free to call me anytime

please translate this for me cos me isnt thinking straight ryt now

sTANDARD Mumu.

Move tha phuccck on.

You are a man.

BEvy of gehs should be flocking round you..

let em

she would be jealous!!!!

hope you phuckked a brains out though?

cos if you are not good in bed, then you may as well be out of the picture..................

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by otss(m): 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2013
pastor sed you are nt d 1 bt we continue to pray, nofin is impossibul wif God. Coming frm either of d two
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Yahoo1(m): 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
my mum said i shuld marry Ekorutubo from my villa.

am sorry babe,i dnt wana disappoint ma mum.
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by mencade5(m): 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
i rspect guys for being open in breaks. But the silence and cunningness of girls is like witchcraft. They will allow u to die in confusion without letting u know anytin.

Thank God I dont care much about ladies. I only focus on getting her kpomo after that she can do what she likes i dont care

*in chris brown's voice: madam abeg i want buy alomo bitters*

3 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Yahoo1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
walex2bad: Pls help, any gal i ask out, turnz me down..Wat shuld I do? I guess it's God callinq me 2 work wit/4 him..'coz luv of galz iz ma only weak point..
u don try baba oluwaye's place...he get HQ touch n follow
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by shevon: 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
To think the first woman I ever loved used No. 14 on me. I can still remember like it was yesterday and it still hurts when I think about it. FAYI, she dey here for Nairaland o, and I hope she sees my post. We are still very good friend though and we are both married to other people sha and I am really glad I married my wife.

3 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by UDbester(m): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
The most commonest 1 i do use is 'baby my parents wants me to marry from my side (tribe) dats if she's not my tribal girl. Besides i dont date my tribal girl. Lol
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by agabaI23(m): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hope you know I really care about how you feel (when she snicks out to see someone and you happen to discover)
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by slap1(m): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
OP, so which one do you advise us to use?
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by yinkard4me(m): 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2013
DICKtator:

sTANDARD Mumu.

Move tha phuccck on.

You are a man.

BEvy of gehs should be flocking round you..

let em

she would be jealous!!!!

hope you phuckked a brains out though?

cos if you are not good in bed, then you may as well be out of the picture..................

grin grin grin grin
Abeg u get BB charger?
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Dibangoking(m): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
Baby,you see...you and I aint working no more...The connection aint no more
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by nikkyshyne(f): 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
You get to your boyfriend's house and the gateman says 'Oga talk say make I tell you make you no come here again'

10 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by omajali2003(m): 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
grin"My people are not in support of our relationship. They want me to marry someone from our place". Na lie! Lie lie ilali
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by lertee(f): 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
Greensaint: Hey, Girls say nothing or very few things. Actions speak louder than voice. In their cases u hear things like:

Mike, meet my cousin Chinedu from Abeokuta. So tell me how chinedu can be from abeokuta unless u still need someone to tell u that u re out.
Lol,Chinedu can be a resident of abeokuta na,he can as well be a student of mapoly or UNAAB grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by omajali2003(m): 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
"I love you but I think we are meant to be friends"
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by AbuMikey(m): 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ah Ha!!!

What I like!! cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by njuwo(m): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
Na wa. All dis for girls. Na rili wa infact d op wey post dis tin na wa

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Decryptor(m): 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
"Honey, i ran into an accident scene and while trying to save one of the victims, his blood splashed on my face and on getting to the hospital, he tested positive for HIV! Promise me you'll stand by me no matter what happens." lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by AbuMikey(m): 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
13. I'VE GOT A LOT OF ISSUES I NEED TO
WORK ON RIGHT NOW.
Like of Life!!!
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by joshuaidibia(m): 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
The a.k.a of ur number 3 is wrong. It means "maybe we can stil have sex even after we've broken up."
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
Decryptor: "Honey, i ran into an accident scene and while trying to save one of the victims, his blood splashed on my face and on getting to the hospital, he tested positive for HIV! Promise me you'll stand by me no matter what happens." lipsrsealed

She go ask you when the last time you sat for JAMB. Olodo
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by soversatile: 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
grin
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Yahoo1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl:

She go ask you *when the last *time you sat for JAMB. Olodo
ITK...
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by millhouse: 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
na wa
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Charles545: 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
PweetyJay: lol, grin grin are a guy. share the ones you have heard from women nah..This is basically from a woman's point of view grin grin
my girlfriend told me the 12th number...guess she's guilty though...wanna sleep with other guys I suppose
PweetyJay: lol, grin grin are a guy. share the ones you have heard from women nah..This is basically from a woman's point of view grin grin
my girlfriend told me the 12th number...guess she's guilty though...wanna sleep with other guys I suppose
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
[quote author=PweetyJay]
20. "I THINK WE GOT TOO CLOSE, TOO FAST."

aka: "When you put your toothbrush beside mine in the bathroom, that really freaked me out."

grin grin grin grin grin grin I used to think I needed to see a psychiatrist after feeling like this with the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th. I just needed that special space...wake alone, and have what you call 'time-tabled relationship'. Dont know i aint alone cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
nikkyshyne: You get to your boyfriend's house and the gateman says 'Oga talk say make I tell you make you no come here again'

that guy's originality is 100% grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments / How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? / Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.