Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List (13077 Views)

The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List / Who Are The Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria Now? / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List by searay(m): 6:43am On Sep 13, 2013
I'm glad no "polithiefcian" make it to the list. A great source of motivation to the entrepreneural world.
Very few Nigerians have made the Forbes list of richest people in the world the reason been that Forbes estimates the wealth of individuals and rank them based on the value of shares they have in quoted companies (companies listed on the stock exchange).
The few Nigerians that have the list are Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga and Femi Otedola.
The list of top 21 Richest Nigerian billionaires has been based on:
The value of their shares held in quoted companies, the size and market share of their companies, the number of companies they own and its assumed value, the market value of their company’s brand and the impact of their companies on the Nigerian economy.
Despite the harsh terrain and business challenges involved with starting a business in Nigeria; the successful entrepreneurs listed below held their ground and fought their way to the top.
In a country with a population of over 160 million inhabitants and millions of businesses; these 20 entrepreneurs diligently carved their names in the sands of time.
Check out the list below.
1. Alhaji Aliko Dangote – founder of Dangote Group, Richest man in Africa and Richest black man in the world
2. Mike Adenuga – Conoil, Equatorial Trust Bank, Globacom
3. Femi Otedola – ZENON Oil and Gas
4. Orji Uzor Kalu – Slok Group
5. Cosmos Maduka – Coscharis Group
6. Jimoh Ibrahim – Nicon Insurance, Global Flee
7. Jim Ovia – Zenith Bank, Visafone
8. Pascal Dozie – MTN Nigeria, Diamond Bank
9. Oba Otudeko – Honeywell Group Nigeria
10. Alhaji Sayyu Dantata – MRS Group
11. Umaru Abdul Mutallab – former Chairman First Bank Plc, Mutallab Group
12. Prince Samuel Adedoyin – Doyin Group
13. Dele Fajemirokun – Chaiman Aiico Insurance, Xerox Nigeria, Chicken Republic, Kings Guards etc.
14. Chief Cletus Ibeto – Ibeto Group
15. Raymond Dokpesi – Daar Communication, AIT,
16. Tony Ezenna – Orange Group
17. Chief Molade Okoya Thomas – Chairman CFAO Nig and other six french companies
18. Ifeanyi Ubah – Capital oil and gas
19. Leo Stan Ekeh – Zinox Computer
20. Fola Adeola – GTBank
21. Chief Ade Ojo – Elizade Motors Nig LTD, Distributor of Toyota cars
http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/the-21-richest-people-in-nigeria-2013-the-full-list/
Re: The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List by FreeGlobe(f): 7:02am On Sep 13, 2013
Based on what? False list
Re: The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List by Chanchit: 7:06am On Sep 13, 2013
We all knw they are the richest Nigerians on paper, when the real rich Nigerians come out, the number one on this list might be No80 on that list.
Re: The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List by MARKGREAT(m): 7:09am On Sep 13, 2013
MY GOD SO MUCH BLESSED MY COUNTRY PEOPLE AND MY BUSINESS IS STILL DOWN. OH GOD! FOR THE PAST NINE MONTH, THE MONEY AM LOOKING FOR YOU HAVE IT AND YOU LET ME SUFFERED FOR IT. GOD BLESSED YOU PEOPLE. THERE IS ALWAYS A DAY OF REMEMBRANCE. THANK YOU. MARKADAMKOLE@GMAIL.COM.
Re: The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List by adisa204(m): 7:11am On Sep 13, 2013
Is it the same dokpesi dat is owing his staff der salary
Re: The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List by AustineE1: 7:12am On Sep 13, 2013
...Raymond Dopkesi,though a media giant,is he that rich,i know his Daar group(AIT etc)is a house hold name and impacts positively on Nigerians and neighbouring countries but i hardly think he is that solvent.

1 Like

Re: The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List by ChinoIsBack: 7:15am On Sep 13, 2013
Dokpesi is not that rich..

1 Like

Re: The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List by Tolexander: 7:16am On Sep 13, 2013
I'm glad no "polithiefcian" make
it to the list. A great source of
motivation to the entrepreneural
world.
so far the politicians aren't in the list doesn't mean they some of them aren't richer than many billionaires on that list.

You wanna tell me that babangida isn't richer than many of them?
Re: The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List by homesteady(m): 7:22am On Sep 13, 2013

11. Umaru Abdul Mutallab – former
Chairman First Bank Plc, Mutallab Group

Father of Nigeria 1st international suicide bomber!
Re: The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List by Ichliebedich(f): 7:23am On Sep 13, 2013
Story!
Re: The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List by johnstar(m): 7:40am On Sep 13, 2013
Nd y is my dad's name nt listed der, dis is nt a gud 1 @all sad
Re: The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List by yunglykmine(m): 7:43am On Sep 13, 2013
4. Orji Uzor Kalu – Slok
Group... What is this one doing on that list? Abia citizens knows better shaa.
Re: The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List by dridowu: 8:00am On Sep 13, 2013
Good Morning Nigerians
Re: The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List by searay(m): 8:00am On Sep 13, 2013
Chanchit: We all knw they are the richest Nigerians on paper, when the real rich Nigerians come out, the number one on this list might be No80 on that list.
at least the one listed here are not stealing directly from our national reserves. #Apologies
Re: The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List by searay(m): 8:02am On Sep 13, 2013
yunglykmine: 4. Orji Uzor Kalu – Slok
this one was included with one eye close. But wait hope u b bad belle?
Re: The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List by searay(m): 8:04am On Sep 13, 2013
Tolexander: so far the politicians aren't in the list doesn't mean they some of them aren't richer than many billionaires on that list.

You wanna tell me that babangida isn't richer than many of them?
bros in my Opinion I think it is a stole directly from the national cake.
Re: The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List by israel007: 8:04am On Sep 13, 2013
Otedola? The same guy that is heavily indebted and. Can't pay?

Same guy that got his assets confiscated?

You serious?
searay: bros in my Opinion I think it is a stole directly from the national cake.

So the politicians are not there because they steal from national cake but some of the thieves listed here made it because it's ok to steal and be rich but not from National cake
Re: The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List by 9jii(m): 8:07am On Sep 13, 2013
This is where am competing to be at the Top, not on Comments.
By Almighty's grace i will be at the top like oga Ali.

1 Like

Re: The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List by Tolexander: 8:26am On Sep 13, 2013
searay: bros in my Opinion I think it is a stole directly from the national cake.
the guy said he was glad no politician made it to the list.

Just telling him the absence of those politicians on the list isn't as a result of their lower wealth than those on the list. Perhaps there are some richer politicians than those on the list.
Re: The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List by ednut1(m): 8:28am On Sep 13, 2013
searay: at least the one listed here are not stealing directly from our national reserves. #Apologies
story all of dem have political affiliates nd help look out reserves, is it dangote or adenuga, kalu etc abegi
Re: The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List by yuzedo: 8:33am On Sep 13, 2013
op bro wear is my name? angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 13, 2013
Stupeed list

where is my name?
Re: The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List by kingarizona(m): 8:54am On Sep 13, 2013
GEJ nkor undecidedundecidedundecided
Abi our PRESIDENT no get money? angryangryangry

Where's SEUN?, he's not even on the list angryangryangry

Fake list undecidedangry

1 Like

Re: The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List by Harry4cas(m): 8:55am On Sep 13, 2013
Choi @Op you no get eyes? You said u happy that no politician made the list, so Ifeanyi Uba that obssesed LabourParty man weh wan win The next Anambra governorship election by all means na footballer abi?

1 Like

Re: The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List by IGBOSON1: 9:17am On Sep 13, 2013
yunglykmine: 4. Orji Uzor Kalu – Slok

^^^Considering he did next to nothing in Abia state for a good 8 years, the man is good for at least 2 biliion dollars.......easily!
Re: The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List by searay(m): 9:20am On Sep 13, 2013
yuzedo: op bro wear is my name? angry angry angry
Chief shek back of the listrist
Re: The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List by searay(m): 9:23am On Sep 13, 2013
Imanuelle: Stupeed list

where is my name?
jealousy.
Put your Asz together and work and you will be richer than them. Your history is even better than theirs.

1 Like

Re: The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 13, 2013
Fake list. Half of those names don't belong there. . . .it's a funny joke to include the likes of Raymond Dokpesi, Molade Okoya-Thomas, Tony Ezenna, Ifeanyi Ubah and co in a list of Nigeria's richest men. Lol.

Leaving out politicians, ex-military brass, and front-tier moguls (Dangote, Adenuga et al), the following guys are certainly among the richest Nigerians of today:

Jide Omokore
Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi
Kola Aluko
Alhaji Abubakar Aliyu
High Chief O.B Lulu Briggs
Abdulsamad Rabiu
. . . .and a few others I would remember to include shortly.
Re: The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List by Tuntheycr7: 11:37am On Sep 13, 2013
Whear is mista, chef, yung billioneare YuZeDo?
Fakie least.
Re: The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List by Tuntheycr7: 11:37am On Sep 13, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
searay: jealousy.
Put your Asz together and work and you will be richer than them. Your history is even better than theirs.

thanks

Food for thought
Re: The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List by Odunharry(m): 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
stupid list.. Our own shief Yuzedo who owns a manshun at banana iceland isnt dia...these people are kidding us.

We give up..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inventions That Can Make You Rich (both In Nigeria And Abroad) / Portugal, Others Buy Nigerian Crude Oil First Time / Palm Tree VS Plantain, Banana, Casava, Yam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.