Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

"Why I Ventured Into Oil Business" Limpopo King, Kcee Speaks Out! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Why I Ventured Into Oil Business" Limpopo King, Kcee Speaks Out! (745 Views)

PHOTOS: Limpopo King, Kcee Meets With Akon / Limpopo King Rocked A Private Party With Top Politicians At Abuja  / 10 Facts You Didn't Know About Kcee (limpopo King) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Why I Ventured Into Oil Business" Limpopo King, Kcee Speaks Out! by iamOdino(m): 8:09am On Sep 13, 2013
To solidify his giant leap into the big leagues, Award winning Limpopo King, KCEE made a big investment in oil and gas sector of the economy. Just recently, the singer who is currently enjoying the limelight and all the goodies that come with fame and popularity posted a photo on Instagram of him inside an oil vessel carrying ship with the caption, ‘oil business, investment things’.

In a chat with Nigerian Entertainment Today, KCEE whose real name is Kenneth Okonkwo opened up on his new investment. ‘The name of the company is ‘Five Star Oil and Gas’>>>> http://www.egistonline.com/content/2013/09/12/why-i-ventured-oil-business-limpopo-king-kcee-speaks-out

Re: "Why I Ventured Into Oil Business" Limpopo King, Kcee Speaks Out! by Extom(m): 8:25am On Sep 13, 2013
We don hear.
Re: "Why I Ventured Into Oil Business" Limpopo King, Kcee Speaks Out! by kodewrita(m): 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
So he is now into oil bunkering?

(1) (Reply)

Survivor Of Associated Airline Crash May Lose Tentoes, Five Fingers / Instagram Deletes Maheeda's Account / Photo: Is Tiwa Savage Pregnant In This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.