Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

FG To Finally Liquidate PHCN With Imminent Declaration Of TEM - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Finally Liquidate PHCN With Imminent Declaration Of TEM (10243 Views)

Lets Rate PHCN With Their Current Power Supply / CBN May Liquidate Some of These Banks By September: What To Do? / Comandclem To Liquidate Mobil Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Finally Liquidate PHCN With Imminent Declaration Of TEM by echeonyilo: 9:39am On Sep 13, 2013
TEM...hmmm i gueze it wil be, TOTAL ELECTRICITY MANAGEMENT.
We go de manage light cos de condition go stil de as e de

1 Like

Re: FG To Finally Liquidate PHCN With Imminent Declaration Of TEM by kevoh(m): 9:40am On Sep 13, 2013
leunamme93:
Am sure you'll also hear this "NIGERIA HAS THE NUMBER OF HOUSES THAT CAUGHT FIRE DUE TO BAD WIRES, SUBSTANTIAL WIRES, INEXPERIENCED ELECTRICIANS..ETC" except it is E.T.T we can't have power 24 hours a day. I rest my case and goes to the backward with my 2 liters of fuel with my small tiger gen, starts it and suprisely it refuses to start goes back inside with HOPE that they will bring the light.

So you quoted me, booked a space with a dot to give you ample time to comment only to come up with this negativity(post) that is even incomprehensible. Please write something that everyone can understand or don't quote me at all if you can not.
Re: FG To Finally Liquidate PHCN With Imminent Declaration Of TEM by leunamme93(m): 9:58am On Sep 13, 2013
kevoh:

So you quoted me, booked a space with a dot to give you ample time to comment only to come up with this negativity(post) that is even incomprehensible. Please write something that everyone can understand or don't quote me at all if you can not.
as incomprehensive as it may sound thats the truth, there are areas that whenever there is power you see cables spark and all manners of connection.
Re: FG To Finally Liquidate PHCN With Imminent Declaration Of TEM by leunamme93(m): 9:59am On Sep 13, 2013
There is need to get all our cables, poles on par before we can talk of 24hrs power.
Re: FG To Finally Liquidate PHCN With Imminent Declaration Of TEM by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2013
The Epileptic Movement (T.E.M)

2 Likes

Re: FG To Finally Liquidate PHCN With Imminent Declaration Of TEM by Yusluv77(m): 10:25am On Sep 13, 2013
Na everyday we dey hear of new company. We don hear of EMS, TEM, MFM abeg if u like gve am to RCCG.. Na constant light we juz need#gbam#
Re: FG To Finally Liquidate PHCN With Imminent Declaration Of TEM by kevoh(m): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2013
leunamme93: as incomprehensive as it may sound thats the truth, there are areas that whenever there is power you see cables spark and all manners of connection.
And how does that stop me/us from demanding 24hours uninterrupted power supply? So the presence of faulty high tension cables and connection should make me resign to fate and not demand the power companies to fix them in order for people to have that 24hrs power they crave for.Or why do you think we are paying their bogus electricity bills?

If you have concluded on wasting money on 2ltrs fuel everyday that's your cup of tea. I will reiterate, if the news is not about celebrating 24hours uninterrupted power supply they should count me out.
Re: FG To Finally Liquidate PHCN With Imminent Declaration Of TEM by jamolmed: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2013
kevoh: Only news I want to hear now is ''Nigeria celebrates 1 year of 24 hrs uninterrupted power supply'' any other news concerning electricity count me out.

Let's 1st celebrate one week

1 Like

Re: FG To Finally Liquidate PHCN With Imminent Declaration Of TEM by eio2013: 11:28am On Sep 13, 2013
lucenzo: TEM -- THE END ...............

THE END of MESSING-UP! cool

1 Like

Re: FG To Finally Liquidate PHCN With Imminent Declaration Of TEM by nolvera(f): 11:33am On Sep 13, 2013
THE END OF MADNESS
Re: FG To Finally Liquidate PHCN With Imminent Declaration Of TEM by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 13, 2013
ALL RUBISH!!!

Power should be handed over to the states.That's the solution not all THESE Nonsence.
Re: FG To Finally Liquidate PHCN With Imminent Declaration Of TEM by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 13, 2013
I noticed a drastic reduction in last month's bill.
Did anyone xperience such too.
Re: FG To Finally Liquidate PHCN With Imminent Declaration Of TEM by leunamme93(m): 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
yellowpawpaw: I noticed a drastic reduction in last month's bill.
Did anyone xperience such too.
my last month bill was way better.
Re: FG To Finally Liquidate PHCN With Imminent Declaration Of TEM by CODEEATER(m): 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
Finally the END of phcn...its about TIME....I love hearings THINGS like dis...

Lol...like my post if u get d message grin wink

1 Like

Re: FG To Finally Liquidate PHCN With Imminent Declaration Of TEM by Buccinator(m): 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
What happened to Geometric Power! : GEJ pics during his fisherman days: https://www.nairaland.com/1388822/diary/2
Re: FG To Finally Liquidate PHCN With Imminent Declaration Of TEM by ucheheart(m): 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
TEM = The End of Meter. No more meter from now on. We will now have fixed monthly bill depending on the kind of house you live in.

1 Like

Re: FG To Finally Liquidate PHCN With Imminent Declaration Of TEM by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
Louis007: One Of The Best Ting GEJ did so far! The Power sector!!! I experience 18-20hrs electricity everyday! But whenever their is fault, it takes them like 1week or more to repair! Which means one week of total darkness! grin

Fresh Air!!!!
With the privatisation of PHCN successfully concluded (all the prefered bidders have paid in full), I can categorically boast that my support for GEJ has yielded full dividends. All other things (railways, road construction,etc) will come but they are JARA.

3 Likes

Re: FG To Finally Liquidate PHCN With Imminent Declaration Of TEM by onyxo76(m): 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
It said PHCN has functionally seized to exist, i believe it should be ceased to exist! in any case when are we going to have steady supply?
Re: FG To Finally Liquidate PHCN With Imminent Declaration Of TEM by AmeLonRo(m): 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
ACTION needed, not TALK.
Re: FG To Finally Liquidate PHCN With Imminent Declaration Of TEM by jjagz: 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
TEM - The Electricity is Missing grin

2 Likes

Re: FG To Finally Liquidate PHCN With Imminent Declaration Of TEM by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2013
lucenzo: TEM -- THE END ...............
MONKEY
Re: FG To Finally Liquidate PHCN With Imminent Declaration Of TEM by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
jamolmed:

Let's 1st celebrate one week
Agreed, because a jouney of a 1000miles start with a step.
Re: FG To Finally Liquidate PHCN With Imminent Declaration Of TEM by Novice1(m): 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
It is always plenty of talk and little or no results!!!
Re: FG To Finally Liquidate PHCN With Imminent Declaration Of TEM by ENDTIMES: 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
These letters "T.M.E" are all inside "TIME", I hope It is not now!

Finally!
Re: FG To Finally Liquidate PHCN With Imminent Declaration Of TEM by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2013
we dey enjoy light wella for our area. I hope no be cuz of d weather... Anyway, whether d name change or not wot is most needed is light.
Re: FG To Finally Liquidate PHCN With Imminent Declaration Of TEM by shakaz(m): 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
T-otal E-pileptic M-ove (TEM)
Re: FG To Finally Liquidate PHCN With Imminent Declaration Of TEM by soulamanne(m): 11:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
In fairness to GEJ and his team,his policies have good template that can achieve the transformation drive that is aimed at.but the problem is he seems to take a step forward and some more backwards again which in result makes him look like he is not doing anything.the main cause of this is his inability to step on toes(vis a vis corruption,insecurity etc) as part of the parameters towards a better nigeria and this is wholly because of his re-election bid.in as much as he has a right to recontest,he should have left us(Nigerians)to yearn more for him by giving us the deliverables(basically power and major infrastructural developments which wil thus spring employment by auto)rather he is getting involved in 2015 politicking which as now distracted him totally.I am not of any political party as I see them all as the same in different garments;my interest in politics is just because of the key role of a stable polity in the economic development of any nation. technocrats know this

1 Like

Re: FG To Finally Liquidate PHCN With Imminent Declaration Of TEM by olorire2013: 11:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
Akpos abeg bring out our tiger lighter from under d bed make we enjoy light.Awon Akindaniidani.
Re: FG To Finally Liquidate PHCN With Imminent Declaration Of TEM by ebucha: 3:31am On Sep 14, 2013
David Adeyemo: The Epileptic Movement (T.E.M)
100likes

1 Like

Re: FG To Finally Liquidate PHCN With Imminent Declaration Of TEM by Drhenrysaint(m): 4:50am On Sep 14, 2013
(TEM) the end-time missionaries

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nationwide Jubilation As Acting President Osinbajo Humbles Fashola, / 2019 ELECTION : Buhari Not Afraid Of Debate – Campaign Office / Chika Nwoba: Umahi’s Complaints About Injustice In PDP Laughable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.