Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM (44852 Views)

IK Ogbonna's New Range-Rover Breaks Down During First Trip [PICS] / Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) / OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by Flirtyfemi: 8:12am On Sep 13, 2013
On Wednesday, Annie Macualay-Idibia was at Inspiration FM for a 45minutes interview with OAP Nana King.
During the interview, the actress, wife and mother cleared the air on the many controversial issues that fans have been willing to ask.During the interview, the actress, wife and mother cleared the air on the many controversial issues that fans have been willing to ask.
On the Dubai wedding "Dubai wedding was 2face's idea not mine. I wanted a very quiet wedding in Abuja, in short we wanted a quiet wedding but then 2face wanted a dream wedding in Dubai, you know he has got friends and so many peeps..."

Girls in the mood controversy: "That photo of me on the movie cover with a towel and panties, was photo-shopped, that girl wasn't me, my face was used on someone else's body. I wanted to sue the movie producer but my husband said I should ignore it."

Her takes on blogs "they are annoying but I will never say any word against them...they love making news out of nothing, so most times I ignore the stories, I don't bother my head about their stories anymore"

On her relationship with 2face Idibia's baby mamas and sons "I love them. When you love someone, you get to love or fall in love with what they love too so I love those boys, they are just as sweet as my Isabella and I have a good relationship with their mums too"

Insulting her daughter on social media "I will rather have anyone insult me and my husband than insult my daughter,I won't let people insult my daughter"

She broke down in tears when a fan called to wish her well and thank her for standing by 2face when he was a nobody... http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/09/annie-idibia-breaks-down-in-tears.html

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by Serendipity: 8:20am On Sep 13, 2013
She sounds sincere and wifely

8 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by Extom(m): 9:22am On Sep 13, 2013
Now that's what I'm talking about... 50tonnes of wife material.

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 13, 2013
Blessed is that man that have a true love.such love is hard to see,sweetie u don't have to cry u won and this symbol of urs am dead sure u will keep winning.Don't forget those haters will always hate u for what u have so keep smiling u won and don't give any apology for been a winner.

9 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by Tolexander: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2013
Her takes on blogs "they are
annoying
but I will never say
any word against them...they
love making news out of
nothing, so most times I
ignore the stories, I don't
bother my head about their
stories anymore"
OP! Do you know you aren't spared from the woman's sword?

Annie, kudos to you for the nice work done on 2face after the tipper-like seminal donations

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by premlove(m): 11:06am On Sep 13, 2013
I jst like your response bt am not ur fan

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by homesteady(m): 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
"That photo
of me on the movie cover with a towel and
panties, was photo-shopped, that girl
wasn't me, my face was used on someone
else's body. I wanted to sue the movie
producer but my husband said I should
ignore it."

Bla bla bla! #whining eyes

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by Danhumprey: 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
Girls in the mood Is that a softcore p.orn?

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by danchuzzy(m): 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
Photoscooped? What happened to photoshop? :-/ :-/ :-/
Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by ednut1(m): 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2013
Abeg , all dis stayin wit him wen he wash nobody na wash jare, wich normal woman will watch her guy fuckin nd givin oda gals belle, Gold digger abeg ,

13 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by shaneroberts26: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
ednut1: Abeg , all dis stayin wit him wen he wash nobody na wash jare, wich normal woman will watch her guy fuckin nd givin oda gals belle, Gold digger abeg ,
Mumu, na so u go open your mouth begin dey talk nonsense.So u no know say dem don separate severally because of those issue?

30 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by kedukc(m): 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
Women don't mind polygamy so much.
Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by dplomaticVal: 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
Annie ıs surly and discourteous, and not an easy-going type as she portrayed herself to be undecided.

well, Im stil exasperated wit her on why she hauled invectives on an innocuous dude who jocularly made advanc @ her on twitter

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by tolurainbow(m): 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2013
Wetyn concern us nw..mtchewwwww

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by Sijo01(f): 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
Where's the tears

6 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
DRAMA QUEEN undecided

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by Lilaex: 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
Like ah said I love emotional ladies...
LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL..!

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by Lilamartedi(f): 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
She sounds so sweet but on twitter she goes gaga on fans that throw barbs at her.. Mtscheww Stories that touch! undecided
Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
She did it to give her baby a name, duh
Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by BabaAlabi: 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
I have always liked this girl but it's a pity 2face is ynashing other women outside. For better, For worse I guess.
Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by passionate88: 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
The rich also. Marriage is a stressful thing, been married to a celeb is the hardest

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by bebe2(f): 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
U need a very thick skin to marry such a man
Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by Haywhymido(m): 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
U can only mak haterz suffer by only kip on takin care of 2face
Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by ayobase(m): 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
Based on this interview, I rated her LOVELY....I don't know much about her, but I know she has been with 2face all along despite his act of pendulumial procreation.

She is indeed a woman that knows what she wants.

2face would have used her as others, but I gez there is something special about her!

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by Fazhy: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
Eyahhhhh. Sorry ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
Dear Mrs idibia if I may ask u this serious question

between God & man can u swear on ur children's future that if 2face wasn't this rich and famous would you have been this loving and patient with him??

swear!!

12 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by demelza: 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2013
Borderline Boring.
Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by Summersland(m): 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
Gbagbee all dis 4rkin messs Annie
Re: Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM by Nten: 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
Breakin down in tears during interview is now a front page news. 9ja Junkie!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Lilian Esoro Pregnant? (Photo) / I Don’t Need Filter — Tiwa Savage Brags As She Flaunts Skin (Pix) / Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.