Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

In Need Of Very Profitable Business One Can Do(serious Business Not Jokes) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of Very Profitable Business One Can Do(serious Business Not Jokes) (1032 Views)

Pls Suggest Any Business One Can Start With #50,000 / I Need Advice On Type Of Business One Can Start In Abuja With About 200k-300k / Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Very Profitable Business One Can Do(serious Business Not Jokes) by mexzony: 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
i was wondering if anyone knew anything about going into the solid minerals business like mica and other types one can go into business to do.i once saw an advert here on this site but did not have the chance to react.
Anyways i just want to know what it entails as i need to start doing something before i finish from school,as am already getting tired of depending on my parents for any and everything.thanks
Re: In Need Of Very Profitable Business One Can Do(serious Business Not Jokes) by nairafx: 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
explain ur interest, location, capital
Re: In Need Of Very Profitable Business One Can Do(serious Business Not Jokes) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2013
150,000 Naira Ibadan
Re: In Need Of Very Profitable Business One Can Do(serious Business Not Jokes) by FOWOSIRE: 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2013
For now with your present capital you should be able to partner with an alread existing firm. But doing small scale can not necessarily be advicable because the fed. gov. is working on combating unlicensed companies in the solid mineral sector. So my suggestion, if you can go into partnership a licensed company or secure a license using investors. Could be a few of your friends. Don't necessarily seek out Dangote yet
Re: In Need Of Very Profitable Business One Can Do(serious Business Not Jokes) by mexzony: 2:54am On Sep 15, 2013
oneangle: 150,000 Naira Ibadan
pls can you explain further.you just said ibadan 150000.elaborate please.thanks
Re: In Need Of Very Profitable Business One Can Do(serious Business Not Jokes) by mexzony: 2:56am On Sep 15, 2013
nairafx: explain ur interest, location, capital
like i said solid minerals and i stay in lagos.As for capital i can source for it but i just want to know how the whole thing work first as am not knowledgeable yet in the business so knowing all i need will allow me plan easily.
Re: In Need Of Very Profitable Business One Can Do(serious Business Not Jokes) by mexzony: 2:59am On Sep 15, 2013
FOWOSIRE: For now with your present capital you should be able to partner with an alread existing firm. But doing small scale can not necessarily be advicable because the fed. gov. is working on combating unlicensed companies in the solid mineral sector. So my suggestion, if you can go into partnership a licensed company or secure a license using investors. Could be a few of your friends. Don't necessarily seek out Dangote yet
thanks for the tip.anyway do you know companies although i will do my research on my own.i have a plan of eventually starting and registering my own company(me and a friend) but for now i will just take everything slowly and start humbly as am still schooling
Re: In Need Of Very Profitable Business One Can Do(serious Business Not Jokes) by jackson44(m): 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
nairafx: explain ur interest, location, capital
this guy called nairafx with biological name Hassan kehinde asiwaju,who live at no 5 orisigun street ketu lagos. Is a pure scam,this guy scam me of #200,000 in pretense of fake contract but thank GOD I Ħª√ę legal backup. This is for intending investors,to keep off this deadly family of Asiwaju who own a house at no5 orisigun street ketu lagos.
Re: In Need Of Very Profitable Business One Can Do(serious Business Not Jokes) by EngrFelix1(m): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
mexzony: i was wondering if anyone knew anything about going into the solid minerals business like mica and other types one can go into business to do.i once saw an advert here on this site but did not have the chance to react.
Anyways i just want to know what it entails as i need to start doing something before i finish from school,as am already getting tired of depending on my parents for any and everything.thanks
to get started, plz download and read through the business proposal below....

Re: In Need Of Very Profitable Business One Can Do(serious Business Not Jokes) by mcvize(m): 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
check this out I recomend it and the site.
“21 exclusive campus-jobs that gets people talking about your brand” (DA eBook).

This eBook is meant for all those who are preparing to get into the high institution. Getting these resources will enable you to kick brokenness out of your life as a student and even when you are out of school you can still do something that will get you far from the labor market.
- See more and DOWNLOAD HERE>>>
http://campusbiz.com.ng/?p=580

(1) (Reply)

Win Upto 10 Million Naira In Non-repaymnent Grant / Free Entrepreneurship Ebook Of The Month / Double Your Money Now With This Opportunity!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.