Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,693 members, 7,805,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

The Rising Intolerability Between Ghanains And Nigerians - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Rising Intolerability Between Ghanains And Nigerians (768 Views)

Please Kindly Advice,nigerians And Nigerians Living In Canada / Lagos - A Rising International Tourist & Business Destination (pics) / Liberia:Rising From The UN-Civil War (In Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rising Intolerability Between Ghanains And Nigerians by wine4dguy: 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
THE RISING INTOLERABILITY BETWEEN GHANAINS AND NIGERIANS..
This is not intended to start any cyber war but to serve as food for thought
When even the activist societies of the two African nations hasn’t come in terms to bring THE LINGERING INTOLERABILITY to a halt, the ongoing ill in the African society has eaten deep into the regions
As a case of urgency it is my desire that the agents responsible for peace in these societies of the west regions of Africa come in agreement to fight this giant...
Delving into my conclusions after years of research (which involved traveling and living amongst the people) it is clear that the black skin dominated countries are still wallowing in abject intolerability, which is as a result of the national and cultural(which is hardly noticeable) divisions of the people.
Just recently a Ghanaian is playing a very interesting Nigerian music and a Nigerian enters ...and at the spot the Ghanaian switches off the Nigerian music and it was clear this Ghanaian has this intolerability in him...
And to my research the main casualties in this incidence of intolerability is the Nigerians; the acclaimed "GIANTS OF AFRICA"...
Another incidence occurs on twitter, where just because of basketball tournament, there is a cyber-war between the two Anglophone countries which further heightens the intolerability.
To my knowledge the Ghanaians are not as hostile to any other nationals as they are to the Nigerians.
In the just concluded African Cup of Nations which I watched among the Ghanaians, I could "feel" the antagonistic demeanor the Ghanaians put out towards the Nigerians.

you can add your views and thoughts
To be continued…
Re: The Rising Intolerability Between Ghanains And Nigerians by Annie2gud(f): 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
@op......wallaihi Naija mu fi kar'fi Su.Hate z healthy and its the fasted sellin Brand in the market.

1 Like

Re: The Rising Intolerability Between Ghanains And Nigerians by dooch(m): 1:55am On Sep 14, 2013
I think the intolerance only exist on nairaland.. Have a lot of Nigerian friends here the university and we have no problems.. Once in a while we make jokes about each others country, nothing serious.. But I guess nairaland is a different world on it on.... Nigerians are one group of interesting people and I learn a lot from them.... I believe things are being exaggerated on nairaland most times.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Visas... / What Is The Current State Of The Obudu Mountain Resort? / Top Ten Categories Of Tourism Travel Destinations In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.