Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,021 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:36 AM

What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? (124942 Views)

What Books Are You Reading At The Moment-share It With Us / Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! / What Nigerian Books Are You Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by micynute94(m): 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
Reading Krav Maga for Beginners
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Misblah(f): 11:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
Reading Everything Good Will Come by Sefi Atta. Really interesting book so far altho I can't really relate to it unlike Fine Boys by Eghosa Imasuen..best prose work I have read so far! Facsinating!
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Bawss1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
koonbey: Yes, I downloaded Everything via Torrent.

Pics of my Library attached; note that these are 2(the biggest tho) out of 6 separate Libraries. You can see the Book Count in the lower left.

Now that's something!

You are someone to get in touch with. I hope you like to share.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Dexema(m): 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
Misblah: Reading Everything Good Will Come by Sefi Atta. Really interesting book so far altho I can't really relate to it unlike Fine Boys by Eghosa Imasuen..best prose work I have read so far! Facsinating!
Hey misblah dunno if u cud hook me up wiv cool naija/african books,evrygood will come by sefi atta got me doin some nostalgic reminiscing.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Dexema(m): 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
koonbey: Yes, I downloaded Everything via Torrent.

Pics of my Library attached; note that these are 2(the biggest tho) out of 6 separate Libraries. You can see the Book Count in the lower left.

Pls kunbi hw can I get in contact,won't mind getting a lil bit from you or where exactly do you download from? Thanks
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Misblah(f): 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
Dexema:
Hey misblah dunno if u cud hook me up wiv cool naija/african books,evrygood will come by sefi atta got me doin some nostalgic reminiscing.
thing is..I get them in hard copies,dunno hw I can send dem to you
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by XKZ(m): 12:39am On Sep 02, 2014
Just finished the Caster Chronicles (Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl)
Beautiful Destruction (02)
Beautiful Chaos (03)
Beautiful Redemption (04)
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by XKZ(m): 12:45am On Sep 02, 2014
conyema12: What other book is in the class of 50 shades of grey. ..

Fifty Shades of Grey
Flat-Out Sexy
Tempted
Na'ked
Fast Girls
Frat Boys
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by moneyallowed(m): 3:07am On Sep 02, 2014
please does anyone have a download link for Every Day is for the Thief by Teju Cole? been searching online for this book with no success
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Ghost01(m): 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
Umberto Eco's Foucault's Pendulum. Pg. 147

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Illuminatus(m): 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
Dexema:
In what format? Care to share? I've been looking for that book?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Misblah(f): 12:21am On Sep 04, 2014
Illuminatus:
In what format? Care to share? I've been looking for that book?
in hardcopy dear. Got it from in bookshop in Benin. I am reading Yellow Yellow now by Kaine Agary. Have you read it?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
The Dagger and the Coin
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by walex2bad(m): 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
What settings do you use, for those of you who read on screen? High brightness or a dim one? Because reading on a screen affects my eyes.. Which would you recommend?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
Jackie collins-Hollywood wives
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by drajjay: 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
WAR AND REMEMBRANCE by herman wouk.very lengthy but and interesting read.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by jesuseun1(m): 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
Why A Students work fo c student and b students work for the govt by robert kiyosaki
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Illuminatus(m): 7:50am On Sep 07, 2014
walex2bad: What settings do you use, for those of you who read on screen? High brightness or a dim one? Because reading on a screen affects my eyes.. Which would you recommend?
My eBook reader has alternating backgrounds for morning, and night. I set my brightnesss to the very minimum during the day while inside, black text against a white background...
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
Guys you can download all genres of books on www.bookzz.org. Just search for it with the author's name or book title..most books are in epub and mobi format ,so it would be great to download moon reader pro for a better reading experience..Thank me later...
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by HouseOfBalloons(f): 10:37am On Sep 09, 2014
I'm putting reading the goldfinch on hold. Currently reading this book, The book thief by markus zuzak. its a story about a young german girl in Nazi Germany narrated by Death itself. Amazing stuff. I recommend the sh\t out of it.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Bawss1(m): 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
Just started Shop Class As Soul Craft by Matthew Crawford. It is a book that argues in the favour of craftsmanship. Nice read so far even though I feel the author indirectly paints the knowledge worker in a bad light in the course of making his points.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dan Brown's Angels and Demons page 218
And in between, 'Rip van Winkle' its a short and engaging story.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by MisterLongman(m): 12:26am On Sep 11, 2014
Tom Clancy's "Rainbow six".....
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 11, 2014
Blackbeauty: Guys you can download
all genres of books on www.bookzz.org. Just search for it with the author's name or book title..most books are in epub and mobi format ,so it would be great to download moon reader pro for a better reading experience..Thank me later...
I really need to thank u, they even av textbooks!

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by scampy(m): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
The little drummer girl by John Le Carre
Page 207.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by moneyallowed(m): 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
Blackbeauty: Guys you can download all genres of books on www.bookzz.org. Just search for it with the author's name or book title..most books are in epub and mobi format ,so it would be great to download moon reader pro for a better reading experience..Thank me later...
You know this! thanks for the link...If you don't wanna pay for Moon reader pro on Google play store, just Google it to find links for free download
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Illuminatus(m): 11:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Babe2sure(f): 10:01am On Sep 12, 2014
Currently reading 'The partner' by John Grisham. I am on page 89.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (61) (Reply)

Married And Single (18+) / The Godmother / S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.