Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,799 members, 7,806,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? (125695 Views)

What Books Are You Reading At The Moment-share It With Us / Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! / What Nigerian Books Are You Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by nicholausian(m): 8:55am On Dec 23, 2014
I'm reading Perfect by Judith McNaught, page 351.
A great love story comes highly recommended.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Misblah(f): 10:16am On Dec 25, 2014
Aspireahead:

Please if you have African novels, using post will be cheap..amd am in need of some too.
where
do you live?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by XKZ(m): 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
Casca - Eternal Mercenary. 7% in.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
love&hate(page4)
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Aspireahead(m): 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
Misblah:

where
do you live?
sorry for the late reply. I was serving a ban. I stay in Calabar. You have any lovely books tou will love to share?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Misblah(f): 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
Aspireahead:

sorry for the late reply. I was serving a ban. I stay in Calabar. You have any lovely books tou will love to share?
yeeaahh have you read Game of Life by Florence Shinn? its a must read for everyone! btw sowi bout your ban dearie
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Aspireahead(m): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
Misblah:
yeeaahh have you read Game of Life by Florence Shinn? its a must read for everyone! btw sowi bout your ban dearie
i normally dont like foreign authors as i cant relate with their theme and settings. I prefer African novels, with political undertones if possible.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by XKZ(m): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
Things Fall Apart - 51%
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Misblah(f): 7:00am On Jan 07, 2015
Aspireahead:

i normally dont like foreign authors as i cant relate with their theme and settings. I prefer African novels, with political undertones if possible.
it isnt a novel sha..ermm the last african novel i read was unbridled by Jude dibia
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Aspireahead(m): 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
Misblah:
it isnt a novel sha..ermm the last african novel i read was unbridled by Jude dibia
do you still have with u? Btw, what is the book about?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Misblah(f): 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
Aspireahead:

do you still have with u? Btw, what is the book about?
yea i do....i think Google can provide a better synopsis.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Wolef7(m): 11:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
Quiet by Susan Cain.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by ayandee: 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
Reading Americanah by Chimamanda Adichie

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by valnicholas(f): 7:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
I just concluded PURPLE HIBISCUS by Chimamanda ngozi Adichie... about starting THERE WAS A COUNTRY by Chinua Achebe...
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by AdorableJosh(m): 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
I'm currently reading Kelley Armstrong's 'Frostbitten'. Page 53.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Aspireahead(m): 11:59am On Jan 11, 2015
valnicholas:
I just concluded PURPLE HIBISCUS by Chimamanda ngozi Adichie... about starting THERE WAS A COUNTRY by Chinua Achebe..
i hate Purble Hibiscus...Amanda just painted the character of those children's parents as bad..i pitied what the author made of him. i love there was a country like mad....especially the Achebe's description of the 'golden generation'. Enjoy it.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by danthamccoy(m): 10:36am On Jan 12, 2015
Aspireahead:

I stay in Calabar too, part time. Do you have these African novels in epub?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by danthamccoy(m): 10:37am On Jan 12, 2015
Reading Stephen Kind - The Last Stand. Almost half way in.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Aspireahead(m): 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
danthamccoy:

I stay in Calabar too, part time. Do you have these African novels in epub?
i have only hardcovers.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Lordnewton1(m): 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
Calculux95:
The fault in our stars by john green, page 57
...seen the movie .hope u enjoy the book
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by An0nimus: 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
Android app to read ebooks anyone? cry

Eprintstudio's app has been taken down embarassed
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Lordnewton1(m): 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
The diabolical barron...have an interesting read
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by AdorableJosh(m): 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
An0nimus:

Eprintstudio was one of the best apps, really gonna miss it. Alternatively, you can download UB Reader, it opens both epub and pdf files.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by An0nimus: 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
AdorableJosh:

Eprintstudio was one of the best apps, really gonna miss it. Alternatively, you can download UB Reader, it opens both epub and pdf files.
Thanks mate.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
AdorableJosh:

no wonder i tried to open it..i saw error!pls what happened to ur books in it..cos my bookshelf became empty
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
AdorableJosh:

no wonder i tried to open it..i saw error!pls what happened to ur books in it..cos my bookshelf became empty!!!*crying* well thank God for www.bookzz.org

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
Reading attachments by Rainbow Rowell..page 16
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
An0nimus:

download uc browser...check d homepage for 9apps..its a site for apps..search for moon reader pro...or go to apkhouse website..they hv paid apps for free there too..when u hv gotten d moon reader pro..head to www.bookzz.org and download any genre of book u want..thank me later.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by AdorableJosh(m): 7:52am On Jan 14, 2015
An0nimus:

Thanks mate.

You welcome.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by AdorableJosh(m): 8:00am On Jan 14, 2015
Blackbeauty:
no wonder i tried to open it..i saw error!pls what happened to ur books in it..cos my bookshelf became empty!!!*crying* well thank God for www.bookzz.org

Sorry about that but I still can access my bookshelf. You may search for the books on your bookshelf on Google and maybe download them. I hope the Eprintstudio problem is temporary tho.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by AdorableJosh(m): 8:03am On Jan 14, 2015
Blackbeauty:
download uc browser...check d homepage for 9apps..its a site for apps..search for moon reader pro...or go to apkhouse website..they hv paid apps for free there too..when u hv gotten d moon reader pro..head to www.bookzz.org and download any genre of book u want..thank me later.

Thank you for this.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by An0nimus: 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
Blackbeauty:
Thank you plenty!

My library also disappeared in the eprint app. That app was too drugs. Tons of free books, personal library and a very sweet reader all in one. Maybe copyright laws got to them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (61) (Reply)

S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 / The Godmother / Despite All Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.