Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? - Literature (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? (125567 Views)

What Books Are You Reading At The Moment-share It With Us / Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! / What Nigerian Books Are You Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Bekas(m): 3:11pm On May 05, 2016
adexsimply:
uhm... I've not read in a while, but I'll recommend these guys.
Robert Ludlum
Sidney Sheldon
Michael Crichton
Jeffrey Archer
Dan Brown
George Martin
Robert Jordan
Tom clancy
Mario Puzo
Louis L'Amour

Those are the ones I can recall for now.
I know some of them...
I'll check the other guys.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Crystalom3(m): 12:33pm On May 06, 2016
Mynd44:
It does not have to be a novel, it can be a textbook, a pamphlet, Bible, Koran, Ifa tablet, newspaper, something from your phone or anything else.

What book are you reading right now and what page are you?
Am reading this particular page right now lolx
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by sauceEEP(m): 4:54pm On May 06, 2016
Can someone help me with a link to download the concubine by elechi amadi plsss.. Any format be it epub,pdf,mobi.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 7:45am On May 08, 2016
Morning Star (Red Rising, #3) by Pierce Brown ... I read the preceeding books quite a while ago and was tempted to re-read them in order to flow better with the story, but no time jare.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by EmmahO(m): 6:03pm On May 08, 2016
Hi guys, Can someone send me links to download books. I wan read. haven't read anything since.. grin
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by EmmahO(m): 6:04pm On May 08, 2016
Hi guys, Can someone send me links to download books. I wan read. haven't read anything since.. grin
my mail odidigift@gmail.com
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 5:10am On May 09, 2016
EmmahO:
Pick an author.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by EmmahO(m): 3:47pm On May 09, 2016
I don't know any author. choose a very good one for me
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by roolnaado(m): 5:50am On May 12, 2016
Thecholeric:
Just stumbled on 'A message for young Nigerians' by Tai Solarin.On page 73.mind blowing and thought provoking...'may you have a hard time this year,may there be plenty of troubles for you this year!...'A must read for everyone!
Pls is it a hardbook or pdf file. I need it
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 18, 2016
Reading The Milky Way and Beyond.

Developed a recent interest in space, the history and composition of the universe. First, I watched The Expanse [TV Series], absolutely loved it . Checked out Ceres and the asteroid belt out of sheer curiosity only to be sent down a rabbit hole replete with a ton of shit. Dwarf planets, Galaxies, Wormholes, Stars, Belts and several other things I can't even remember now. Left things as they were 'cause mannn.. I wasn't looking to be a space geek. Superficial knowledge would suffice. That was a few months back.

Recently, I have seen The Martian (Movie, 2015) and read Tim Urban's pieces, The Fermi Paradox and How SpaceX Will Colonise Mars. I'm not exactly sure now about what got me hooked, but I checked my library and The Milky Way and Beyond was the first space-related book I came upon. So here I am. Should read Stephen Hawking's A brief history of time next.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 18, 2016
Read Malcolm Gladwell's David and Goliath recently. I especially liked how he asked the question, 'You wouldn't wish dyslexia on your child. Or would you?' at the beginning of a chapter, and then went on a twirl, describing the potential upsides of disability [theory of desirable difficulty] while infusing real life success stories , and then he came full circle after the long swirl to put forth the question again, 'You wouldn't wish dyslexia on your child. Or would you?'. I literally laughed myself to fart [Nah, no shitting.] But.. really, I have to ask. You wouldn't wish dyslexia on your child. Or would you?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by nicholausian(m): 6:40am On May 20, 2016
I've been reading a long list of Harlequin novels, that had got me hating the word 'romance' until I stumbled into the Texan world of Karen Kelley's Temperature's Rising - apparently I'm not big on the homely and 'hearthly' stories, prefer some action to it.

Miss my psycho-thriller though. In fact, I would appreciate if someone (anyone) could send me PDFs of Patricia Cornwell or other crime writers.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:05pm On May 20, 2016
EmmahO:

I also needs links to download eBooks especially motivational.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:06pm On May 20, 2016
EmmahO:

I also needs links to download eBooks especially motivational.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Busayorafael(m): 2:03pm On May 20, 2016
emmanuelpopson:

I also needs links to download eBooks especially motivational. emmanuelpopson@gmail.com
english.htu.cn/
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by calliope(f): 6:46pm On May 20, 2016
Reading An image of Africa And the Trouble with Nigeria by Achebe.
Pg 18 cool
Does anyone have an idea where I can download Chinelo okparata novels.... (softcopy) cos the hardcopy isn't available?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Busayorafael(m): 7:05pm On May 20, 2016
calliope:
Reading An image of Africa And the Trouble with Nigeria by Achebe.
Pg 18 cool
Does anyone have an idea where I can download Chinelo okparata novels.... (softcopy) cos the hardcopy isn't available?
'Under the udala tree' you mean? If yes, I have the soft copy. Drop your email id, I'll forward it to you.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by calliope(f): 7:15pm On May 20, 2016
Busayorafael:

'Under the udala tree' you mean? If yes, I have the soft copy. Drop your email id, I'll forward it to you.

Yassss!!! cheesy

Do you also have happiness like water?

Tank u
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:30pm On May 20, 2016
The Mafia Manager by V. A Capo. Pg. 50
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Busayorafael(m): 8:39pm On May 20, 2016
calliope:
Yassss!!! cheesy Aprilblack68@gmail.com
Do you also have happiness like water?
Tank u
Sent. I don't have the latter.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by calliope(f): 8:42pm On May 20, 2016
Busayorafael:

Sent. I don't have the latter.

grateful.....
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 2:04pm On May 21, 2016
Great readers, please lets do a collabration between Business and Literature section by posting witty Word(s)/Quote(s)/Lesson(s) you have learned from the books you have read(or reading now).. Here's the link.
www.nairaland.com/3117630/post-quote-great-authors-book
Mynd44, permission to carry on, sir. Lol.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Kaycee7(m): 9:37am On May 24, 2016
The Kane Chronicles Book 1 : The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan.
Page 53.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by queenfav(f): 7:58pm On May 24, 2016
Reading "On black sisters street" by chika unigwe..Am spellbound ,so far its been an amazing read!

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by sauceEEP(m): 10:29am On May 26, 2016
queenfav:
Reading "On black sisters street" by chika unigwe..Am spellbound ,so far its been an amazing read!
Pdf or epub?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by queenfav(f): 11:08am On May 26, 2016
sauceEEP:
Pdf or epub?
epub version.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by kataleya(f): 11:33am On May 26, 2016
Bekas:

Thank you once again,
seeing that you read alot of books, can you suggest a list of interesting books I can read.
I have a very large Kindle library dump on my laptop with a lot of book's that I can't even finish in my lifetime, problem is i don't know which one to start. It's about 11gb with more than 30,000 books grouped by their authors.

I do have alot of time on my hand right now.
Quote or PM me.
Pls can you be a God sent and send some books to me? I also have a lot of time on my hands. I am not choosy as i read all genres. my email is eddyvilla4luv@yahoo.com, thanks
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Busayorafael(m): 4:53pm On May 26, 2016
queenfav:
epub version.
Please, can you send it to me?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by queenfav(f): 5:45pm On May 26, 2016
Busayorafael:

Please, can you send it to me?
sure,but why not download it from book4you site
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Bekas(m): 8:15am On May 27, 2016
kataleya:

Pls can you be a God sent and send some books to me? I also have a lot of time on my hands. I am not choosy as i read all genres. my email is eddyvilla4luv@yahoo.com, thanks
I don't really have enough data right now but I'll send them tho.
And make a list of books u really want its easier that way, mind you I don't have books by Nigerian authors.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Crystalom3(m): 9:37am On May 27, 2016
homesteady:
I just finished reading "the cottage" by Danielle steel!
Please who knows any link to download Half of a yellow sun for mobile phones! (Free of charge oh grin)
I get am free of charge oh; D
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by SIRcumalot: 4:14pm On May 29, 2016
Just read,brother karamov by Dostoevsky,took 21hrs spread over 2months to finish.
Normally,i find books with literary acclaim not worth the effort but This isn't one of them.t It has numerous parts it is a crime story,love story,legal thriller,comedy and philosophical but all tied up pretty well that grand inquisitor chapter already makes it great.

Gospel according to lamb;by Christopher Moore.
Ever wonder what Jesus was up to in his formative years ? worry no more and read this book.

Interesting times by Terry Pratchett:Rincewind and Cohen the barbarian went to china

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (61) (Reply)

S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 / The Godmother / Despite All Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.