Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? - Literature (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? (125620 Views)

What Books Are You Reading At The Moment-share It With Us / Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! / What Nigerian Books Are You Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by kofomichael(f): 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
ikbnice:
I love this is book to a fault. You can as well read 'Memoirs of Fanny Hills' after that.

cool hey! because I read that one you think I like erotic novels that much. No thanks! I prefer mysteries tho.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by calliope(f): 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2016
Busayorafael:

Sent. I don't have the latter.

Kneehighbootz I think you've got to talk to the quoted and tell your intentions. Maybe he'd help with a book of hers. Cos as at this moment I have lost everything I had on okparanta's. (Long story)

Busayorafael you don't mind resending please lipsrsealed
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 30, 2016
calliope:

Kneehighbootz I think you've got to talk to the quoted and tell your intentions. Maybe he'd help with a book of hers. Cos as at this moment I have lost everything I had on okparanta's. (Long story)

Busayorafael you don't mind resending please lipsrsealed

I understand. Thank you all the same.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
The Last Juror by John Grisham.

I'm actually reading it for the second time. Last time must have been four years ago when I had the paperback.

Great read!

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Babe2sure(f): 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
I'm reading 'The day after tomorrow" by Allan Folsom. I'm on page 10.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Kaycee7(m): 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
Rick Riordan - The Blood of Olympus (Heroes of Olympus #5)
Page 73
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by 3KINGZ18: 7:30am On Nov 23, 2016
The sicilian-mario puzo
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 23, 2016
I just finished reading Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. Currently reading and the shofar blew by the same author

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Sagacity07: 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
Mynd44:
It does not have to be a novel, it can be a textbook, a pamphlet, Bible, Koran, Ifa tablet, newspaper, something from your phone or anything else.

What book are you reading right now and what page are you?

Bro, pls help a brother....I need f.p. www.nairaland.com/3457257/orwellian-elite-herd#51210879
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by calliope(f): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
Busayorafal i saw the mail... I'm most grateful. smiley
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Adeayo7(m): 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
Busayorafael:

'Under the udala tree' you mean? If yes, I have the soft copy. Drop your email id, I'll forward it to you.

Pleeeeeaaaassssee i need this book!! Pls can u 4ward d soft copy to me?? Pls i beg u
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Adeayo7(m): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
calliope:
Busayorafal i saw the mail... I'm most grateful. smiley

Pleeeeeaaaassssee i need this book as well!! Pls can u 4ward it to me?? Pls
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Adeayo7(m): 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
Pls does any1 have a soft copy of Buchi Emecheta's "Joys of motherhood"?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by calliope(f): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
Adeayo7:

Pleeeeeaaaassssee i need this book as well!! Pls can u 4ward it to me?? Pls
Udala? If yes.send me a pm
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Adeayo7(m): 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
calliope:

Cant seem to be able to send one.. Us dere some other way i can 4ward my email to. U
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Adeayo7(m): 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
calliope:

I got ur mail. Thank u so much.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Tafari1(m): 10:33am On Nov 27, 2016
Anyone with the book "The people vs Muhammed should Pls send to me. I mean pdf or any other format
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by SRK1(m): 11:02am On Nov 27, 2016
Who else wants to make it BIG LEGITIMATELY without having to do ANY hardwork?

I am a professional ghostwriter who will like to recruit other writers into my team.

With me, you will get paid handsomely for your writing talent.

You will be required to write original website and ebook contents.

I can guarantee you constant jobs, which means the only limit to the amount you can make in a week is what you decide to earn!

Want to make 50k weekly, 100k weekly, or 200k? I say it all depends on you!

You will be paid per 1000 words piece of writing.

So, for example, if you are able to write 5000 words ebook in 2 days, multiply 5 by the amount you would charge to write 1000 words, and that gives you your income for 2 days.

From that, you get an idea of how much you can make weekly.

All you have to be is an EXCELLENT writer. Your writing must be cohesive and free of grammatical errors.

Ready to grab your first job? CONTACT me IMMEDIATELY at: mavenwriter02@gmail.com

P.S. Only those who contact me through this email will be responded to. Thanks!
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Busayorafael(m): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2016
Adeayo7:

Pleeeeeaaaassssee i need this book!! Pls can u 4ward d soft copy to me?? Pls i beg u

Drop your email ID.

If you can't get it today, expect it tomorrow.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Memunah(f): 10:46am On Nov 28, 2016
Busayorafael:

Drop your email ID.

If you can't get it today, expect it tomorrow.

please i want too...
thanks alot
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Busayorafael(m): 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
Memunah:

please i want too... oyebolawal@gmail.com thanks alot
You have mail.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Memunah(f): 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
Busayorafael:

You have mail.

Seen..thanks
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Kaycee7(m): 7:23am On Nov 30, 2016
J. D. Robb
Glory in Death
Page 143
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by yorhmienerd(m): 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
Busayorafael:

You have mail.
Pls send to peterabayomi01@gmail.com
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by yorhmienerd(m): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
Crystalom3:
I get am free of charge oh; D
Half of a yellow sun? pdf? pls send it to peterabayomi01@gmail.com
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by SIRcumalot: 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
Paul beatty:the sellout.
check it out.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
I'm reading "IT" by Stephen King and I'm in the 35th page...
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Kaycee7(m): 9:31am On Jan 03, 2017
Happy New Year Mynd44 and My Fellow Bookworms

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by LadyJasper: 11:13am On Jan 03, 2017
Anyone with a soft copy of the novel, 'Soza Boy' by Ken Saro - Wiwa should please pm me, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by more2life: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
Kaycee7:
J. D. Robb
Glory in Death
Page 143

oh Yeah! i'm head over heels in love with the J.D. robb in death series. read them all.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by AdorableJosh(m): 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
Velocity by Dean Koontz page; 293.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by AdorableJosh(m): 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
Fabulocity:
I'm reading "IT" by Stephen King and I'm in the 35th page...

Definitely the next King book I'm reading next

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (61) (Reply)

S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 / The Godmother / Despite All Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.