Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? - Literature (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? (125619 Views)

What Books Are You Reading At The Moment-share It With Us / Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! / What Nigerian Books Are You Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by AdorableJosh(m): 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
sweetetlove:
Currently reading "The subtle art of not giving a f*ck" by Mark Manson

Hey, could you please send it to me if it's ebook?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by sweetetlove(f): 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
AdorableJosh:

Hey, could you please send it to me if it's ebook?
Yea send me a pm
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by AdorableJosh(m): 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
sweetetlove:
Yea send me a pm

Sent, thanks.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by SIRcumalot: 7:59am On May 09, 2018
Eye opening stuff.
Dabbling with Ta nehisi coates-between the world and me.
Have to see what dude Is bout since he put yeezy on blast.

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by emperorblog(m): 8:04am On May 09, 2018
READ MORE COOL AND INTERESTING STORY HERE

www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Ghost01(m): 8:31pm On May 19, 2018
Archie Brown's The Myth of the Strong Leader.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by XKZ(m): 7:48am On May 20, 2018
The Question of Red – Laksmi Pamuntjak
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 10:49am On May 20, 2018
Francine Rivers - The Masterpiece (page 13).
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nigeriakan: 3:18am On May 25, 2018
The Famished Road by Ben Okri. Awesome story of an Abiku who wants to stay alive
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nigeriakan: 3:19am On May 25, 2018
Ruibii:
Francine Rivers - The Masterpiece (page 13).

Please send me the download link to the book. I'd love to get her Bridge to Haven too. Thanks
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by dzoi(f): 7:09am On May 25, 2018
A Lesson Before Dying by Ernest J. Gaines, page 32
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 25, 2018
Nigeriakan:

Please send me the download link to the book. I'd love to get her Bridge to Haven too. Thanks

Good evening, I just sent you a pm.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nigeriakan: 7:14am On May 26, 2018
Ruibii:

Good morning. Thanks so much. I've replied you.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nigeriakan: 8:26am On May 26, 2018
Ruibii:

Good morning. Thanks so much. I got them.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Illuminatus(m): 11:22am On May 31, 2018
SIRcumalot:
Eye opening stuff. Dabbling with Ta nehisi coates-between the world and me. Have to see what dude Is bout since he put yeezy on blast.
Can you share this book with me? Mysteriousuziel@gmail.com
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Illuminatus(m): 11:24am On May 31, 2018
Just finished Speak No Evil by Uzodinma Iweala

Currently read The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks and some other person I can pronounce.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by SIRcumalot: 1:29pm On May 31, 2018
Illuminatus:
Just finished Speak No Evil by Uzodinma Iweala

Currently read The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks and some other person I can pronounce.
check your mail.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by calliope(f): 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
Just finishing reading "she called me woman" (Nigeria's queer women speak) edited by, Azeenarh Mohammed, chitra Nagarajan, Rafeeat Aliyu. And Twas quite an emotional read. embarassed

Illuminatus:
[color=#000099]Just finished Speak No Evil by Uzodinma Iweala
I just sent you a mail..

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by AdorableJosh(m): 7:11am On Jun 03, 2018
calliope:
Just finishing reading "she called me woman" (Nigeria's queer women speak) edited by, Azeenarh Mohammed, chitra Nagarajan, Rafeeat Aliyu. And Twas quite an emotional read. embarassed

I'd love to read this.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by SIRcumalot: 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
Is it not a crime to be publicly queer in this country again?
Where the police?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by olagamalin(m): 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by TSOM(m): 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
olagamalin:
So I have a selection of ebooks on my Dropbox.

I'm looking for latest Nigerian books.
Apart from Chimamanda and El Nathan, are there even present day celebrated Nigerian novelists whose books are really thrilling and worth it? Not the usual romance novels or juju tales, some with predictable storylines, that is.

Maybe I haven't searched well enough but I can't really pick out any. Have you read any?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by calliope(f): 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
TSOM:

Apart from Chimamanda and El Nathan, are there even present day celebrated Nigerian novelists whose books are really thrilling and worth it? Not the usual romance novels or juju tales, some with predictable storylines, that is.

Maybe I haven't searched well enough but I can't really pick out any. Have you read any?
Check out these;

Born on Tuesday by El Nathan john
Stay with me by Ayobumi Adebayo
The Fishmen by chigozie obioma
Season of crismon blossoms by Abubakar ibraham
The secret lives of baba segi's wives by Lola shoneyin
Foreign gods,inc. by okey Ndibe
Thank me later. wink
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by AdorableJosh(m): 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
TSOM:

In addition to Calliope's suggestions, you can also check:
Adaobi Tricia Nwaubani -I Do Not Come to You By Chance
Chinelo Okparanta - Under The Udala Tree
Helen Oyeyemi - Boy, Snow, Bird
Yaa Gyasi - Homegoing (she's Ghanaian-American though)
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Memunah(f): 6:05am On Jun 13, 2018
calliope:

Check out these;

Born on Tuesday by El Nathan john
Stay with me by Ayobumi Adebayo
The Fishman by chigozie obioma
Season of crismon blossoms by Abubakar ibraham
The secret lives of baba segi's wives by Lola shoneyin
Foreign gods,inc. by okey Ndibe
Thank me later. wink

Please do you have e copies of
Born on Tuesday
Stay with me
Season of Crismon blossoms
Any at all...I dont mind
I have read the rest
Thanks.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by calliope(f): 7:59am On Jun 13, 2018
Memunah:

Born on Tuesday
Stay with me
Any at all...I dont mind
I have read the rest
Thanks.
Nope, all paper back.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Ghost01(m): 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
Chigozie Obioma's The Fishermen.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Ghost01(m): 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
Memunah:

Born on Tuesday
Stay with me
Any at all...I dont mind
I have read the rest
Thanks.
I do have an e-copy of Ayobami Adebayo's Stay With Me. Holla if you still need it.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Memunah(f): 12:08am On Jun 17, 2018
Ghost01:
I do have an e-copy of Ayobami Adebayo's Stay With Me. Holla if you still need it.

Yes..I need it please
Thanks so much.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Despirado121(m): 6:51am On Jun 17, 2018
Ghost01:
hi bro, can i have it too? Aliuridwanbabatunde@gmail.com is my mail sir. Tnx in anticipation
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Alusman(m): 8:33am On Jun 17, 2018
Despirado121:
hi bro, can i have it too? Aliuridwanbabatunde@gmail.com is my mail sir. Tnx in anticipation

Please I'll be grateful to have it. Alukaigbokwe@gmail.com. Many thanks
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by SIRcumalot: 8:39am On Jun 17, 2018
Am enjoying this "fishermen"book.
Must be said.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (61) (Reply)

S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 / The Godmother / Despite All Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.