Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Ho To Build A Forum Like Nairaland - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ho To Build A Forum Like Nairaland (1029 Views)

Need To Build A Forum Like Nairaland.... Urgently / How To Develop A Forum Like Nairaland In Asp.net / How Do I Create A Forum On My Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ho To Build A Forum Like Nairaland by Samskid13(m): 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
[b]I guyz i have been wondering on how one could create a forum like this i must say nairaland is the best forum i have ever seen.could someone pls tell under wich platform to create a forum.thank you.[b]
Re: Ho To Build A Forum Like Nairaland by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
plz can smf be install on this site? www.slicereports.com
Re: Ho To Build A Forum Like Nairaland by matalan: 5:48am On Sep 14, 2013
slicreports: plz can smf be install on this site? www.slicereports.com

SMF on wordpress? I don't think so..
Re: Ho To Build A Forum Like Nairaland by miracle4(m): 7:53am On Sep 14, 2013
check this out dots4dudes.com/forum/ you can achieve that in wordpress. You can also install smf using same database as your wordpress own. You may wanna go here [ http://www.obasimvilla.com/how-to-add-install-a-forum-in-a-wordpress-powered-blog-or-website/ ]for advance tips on how to achieve that
Re: Ho To Build A Forum Like Nairaland by mobofree: 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2013
If you don't have a lot of money for hosting, domains, etc. - try our http://Wapego.com - free mobile sites building tool.

You can build forum, dating site..in general anything on Wapego. You even will not need coding skills for that and can create site right via your mobile phone. But if you have some coding skills - that's even better. Because they support PHP and TWIG codes.

Wapego provide free hosting and free subdomain. But later, if your site is successful, you can park your own domain.
And one more thing - wapego gives opportunity to earn money from your site easily. You can either add inmobi.com or any other mobile advertising network, or use their internal network and get money for every visitor..

Wapego claims being mobile sites builder, but you can also build website on it. Because you know - it's only matter of design..
Re: Ho To Build A Forum Like Nairaland by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2013

Yes why now? As a matter of fact I can help you do that!
Re: Ho To Build A Forum Like Nairaland by Juppyme: 11:29pm On Oct 28, 2013
Try some free hosting builder. Wapego.com is good because is easy to understand and as many features.
Xtgem is good also...

(1) (Reply)

Two Ways To Make Money Online With Jumia Nigeria / Any Wordpress Expert Here? / I Need A Free Classified Ad Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.