Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Lamination Of Certificates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lamination Of Certificates (714 Views)

Effects Of Lamination On Certificate / Is Lamination Of Certificate Reasonable? / Lamination Renders Your Certificate Invalid In US. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lamination Of Certificates by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hi fellow nairalanders. I want to know your view on issue of laminating certificates,especially those that have had the opportunity of travelling abroad.Some say lamination of certificate is the best option to preserve it because any slight alteration renders it useless and valueless and you know it's not easy to get another once it is altered.While some say many foreign establishments and even embassy reject laminated certificate. Please what is your view on it?
Re: Lamination Of Certificates by DarryOsh(m): 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
Re: Lamination Of Certificates by DarryOsh(m): 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
Why wil someone reject your certificate because you took measures to preserve it. It has to b a lie...abeg run to d bus stop and laminate the thing immediately...
Re: Lamination Of Certificates by Appliedmaths(m): 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
Personally, I laminate all my important documents it's a form of preservation; and the good news also is that when laminated one can also photocopy it without experiencing any form of difficulty.

(1) (Reply)

ASUP To Resume Strike On Friday / What Are The Criteria In Posting Student Due For Nysc? / Eclipse Of The Moon In My Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.