Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Girl Compliments You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Girl Compliments You? (1727 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club / When A Beautiful Girl Compliments You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Girl Compliments You? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
It is generally believed that girls can be really bitchy to their fellow girls. I'd say it's true for most girls not all, cus I've met some really sweet girls. It takes a very jovial and light-hearted girl to compiment her fellow girl.

So ladies, how do you feel when a fellow girl(a stranger at that) compliments you? It might be on your looks, hair, nails, dress, shoe, bag anything!

Have you complimented a fellow girl (a stranger) before?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Girl Compliments You? by 190: 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
moderators lock this thread the OP's not thinking straight grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Girl Compliments You? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
190: moderators lock this thread the OP's not thinking straight grin grin
angry
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Girl Compliments You? by Enegod(m): 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
smh
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Girl Compliments You? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
I feel really good when a fellow girl compliments me. smiley
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Girl Compliments You? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
I compliment my fellow gals which is no big deal but most ladies have this natural beef with eachoda and they find it rily hard to compliment each oda...perhaps they can't stand when some1 else is better or prettier than them.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Girl Compliments You? by cinammon(f): 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
When it comes from a guy, even if it was genuine it just cuts out like a Flatter grin but wen a gurl compliments a gurl, U just feel really good. It costs a guy Nothin 2 compliment u, buh a gurl wud hav 2 fight dt part wer it feels lyk 'she beat me 2 it' cheesy cheesy
I get d compliments all d time especially cos I hav this really pointed nose nd gurls wud jus b like Omg I wish dt was mine tongue #okbye undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Girl Compliments You? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
hornipipe: I feel really good when a fellow girl compliments me. smiley
When did you become a girl
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Girl Compliments You? by Smuthx(m): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
cinammon: When it comes from a guy, even if it was genuine it just cuts out like a Flatter grin but wen a gurl compliments a gurl, U just feel really good. It costs a guy Nothin 2 compliment u, buh a gurl wud hav 2 fight dt part wer it feels lyk 'she beat me 2 it' cheesy cheesy
I get d compliments all d time especially cos I hav this really pointed nose nd gurls wud jus b like Omg I wish dt was mine tongue #okbye undecided
Can a person compliment another person's nose. Thats a bit unusual. Do you have nose piercing..
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Girl Compliments You? by UyiIredia(m): 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hmmn.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Girl Compliments You? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
Joavid: I compliment my fellow gals which is no big deal but most ladies have this natural beef with eachoda and they find it rily hard to compliment each oda...perhaps they can't stand when some1 else is better or prettier than them.
grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Girl Compliments You? by cinammon(f): 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
Smuthx: Can a person compliment another person's nose. Thats a bit unusual. Do you have nose piercing..

Totally!! Just like u comment on the eyes, lips, legs...and to think that a lot of ladies go under the knife for a pointed nose..U knw a really sharp-pointed nose is a white man's thing nt African, hence d compliments
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Girl Compliments You? by didicold(f): 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2013
I feel greeat when a girl compliments me because its most likeley to be honest,women dont compliment each other easily unless its dier boss or a superior, but if its a guy,its usually just lip service to pave d way for.....oda tins
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Girl Compliments You? by Smuthx(m): 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2013
cinammon:

Totally!! Just like u comment on the eyes, lips, legs...and to think that a lot of ladies go under the knife for a pointed nose..U knw a really sharp-pointed nose is a white man's thing nt African, hence d compliments
Going under the knife for nose surgery does not translate to people to compliment your nose. It can even back fire and people will dislike it. Complimenting the legs, lips, hand, hair is more on the top of the list than the nose.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Girl Compliments You? by simdam500(m): 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
*opens d thread door ajar, wink at d ladies* i feel good wen a guy complement me(whisper)
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Girl Compliments You? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
Baybe: When did you become a girl
HUH¿¿¿ YOU MUST BE KIDDING!¡! ¡
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Girl Compliments You? by coolest01(m): 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
cinammon:

they might compliment your nose...but might not actually want theirs to be like urs. Pointed nose is quite masculine. Besides, in this part of the world, height, boobs, ass and a pretty face are highly rated than a "nose". shey dem wan dey lick nose ni? Oya, we don knw say u get pointed nose.#okbye

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Girl Compliments You? by Daresh(f): 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
A lady complimented my hair yesterday, felt strange but it was aight.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Girl Compliments You? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
hornipipe: I feel really good when a fellow girl compliments me. smiley

Hornpipe, no vex but you're a girl ? undecided
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Girl Compliments You? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
When a girl compliments me, I smile and say thank you. Its quite nice for a stranger to compliment you instead of people you know. grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Girl Compliments You? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
adaobi123:

Hornpipe, no vex but you're a girl ? undecided
WHAT!¡! Ada even you¿¿
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Girl Compliments You? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
hornipipe: WHAT!¡! Ada even you¿¿

Yes me ! I always thought you were a boy.

This is why you should show your gender symbol thing. angry
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Girl Compliments You? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
adaobi123:

Hornipipe is a lady?! shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Girl Compliments You? by Adaeze003(f): 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
It actually feels nice except when its about my height will still say thanks but in my mind I'm like 'like you really wanna be this tall'.hehe...
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Girl Compliments You? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2013
tchidi:

Lol. Yup she is. Scandalous !! grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Girl Compliments You? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
adaobi123:

tchidi:

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Girl Compliments You? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
adaobi123:

Lol. Yup she is. Scandalous !! grin
grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Girl Compliments You? by coolest01(m): 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
Adaeze003: It actually feels nice except when its about my height will still say thanks but in my mind I'm like 'like you really wanna be this tall'.hehe...
how tall are you?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Girl Compliments You? by Adaeze003(f): 11:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
^5'9 cool
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Girl Compliments You? by Bootylicious(f): 11:52pm On Sep 13, 2013
I compliment ladies a lot and since I do I just appreciate when a lady compliments me with a smile and say thank you, no hard feelings....
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Girl Compliments You? by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 14, 2013
Baybe: It is generally believed that girls can be really bitchy to their fellow girls. I'd say it's true for most girls not all, cus I've met some really sweet girls. It takes a very jovial and light-hearted girl to compiment her fellow girl.

So ladies, how do you feel when a fellow girl(a stranger at that) compliments you? It might be on your looks, hair, nails, dress, shoe, bag anything!

Have you complimented a fellow girl (a stranger) before?

I'm one lady that loves to compliment other ladies if they look good. There's no big delal to it, its a normal practice for me.
I ve also had some unknown ladies pass compliments my way.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Girl Compliments You? by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 14, 2013
adaobi123:

Honipipe is a girl? shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Ladies Man / -all Fingers Are Not Equal- / Which Of These Is The Best Way To Ask A Girl For A Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.