Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED (50350 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64) (Go Down)

Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by DExplorer1: 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
Alright people, it's going down LIVE at the Romance Section. The Wooing Challenge - Ladies Edition - Season 3 Here we have the beautiful ladies and their men ready for the show-down. It's about the lines and the power to melt and win hard-hearts, suspense and maximum fun.

IT'S GONNA BE EPIC. . . The able MEN will speak, their heart will pick the LADY that broke-the-walls. Something tough is right here people. . . Just sit there and feel the HEAT

[size=32pt]LIST OF LADIES & THEIR MEN[/size]

[size=18pt]TODAY[/size]

SLOT 1
Mondi-cheeks and Cathaliya to woo bejahisky Time: 20:45

SLOT 2
Sweet-tease and Br3nd4 to woo Ikekings
Time: 21:05

SLOT 3
Booty butt chic and Occupygarri to woo Onase
Time: 21:25

SLOT 4
Harbosede02 and Seunplus to woo D-Explorer
Time: 21:45

[size=18pt]TOMORROW[/size]

SLOT 5
Dyt and Evestar200 to woo Akinalabi

SLOT 6
Merkki and Vivly to woo Seun

Enjoy the wooing lines and do cheer the ladies with the LIKE button. Lets do this people! smiley
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Enegod(m): 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
Booo. Why did I get moved down angry

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by EzePromoe: 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
Here we go!
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Dyt(f): 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
D-Explorer:
[size=18pt]TOMORROW[/size]

SLOT 5
Dyt and Evestar200 to woo Akinalabi

SLOT 6
Merkki and Vivly to woo Seun

Enjoy the wooing lines and do cheer the ladies with the LIKE button. Lets do this people! smiley

Clears throat
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by flolancracker: 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
How early undecided
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Cathaliya: 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
jeez, thanks man. Just hope this battery will have mercy on me. I hate unfinished buisness.
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
Cathaliya: jeez, thanks man. Just hope this battery will have mercy on me. I hate unfinished buisness.
go girl, go!
drop your lines first
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by DExplorer1: 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ok people, here we have it. Going down LIVE is The Wooing Challenge For Ladies. Welcome and have FUN. . . smiley

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
*grabs a front row seat* grin grin

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by DExplorer1: 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
To all the beautiful ladies in the house, if you're bold and ready to go. . . Just like this post smiley

11 Likes

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
*popcorn and gunshots* cool
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by temi4fash(m): 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2013
popcorn and alomo things on point....
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by EzePromoe: 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2013
OccupyGarri: Booo. Why did I get moved down angry

Onase asked for it!
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Onase asked for it!

angry ok

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by DExplorer1: 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
Okiedokie, alright people. Apologies for starting a little late. . . Schedule wasn't merciful. . .LOL. Regardless of the timing, each slot got 20mins. I got SLOT 1 & 2 in view. . .please follow my lead and lets have a nice time smiley DJ hit the MUSIC

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
I don't see anybody else kiss

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by EzePromoe: 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2013

SLOT 1
Mondi-cheeks and Cathaliya to woo bejahisky
Your Time: 21:00 - 21:20

[size=18pt]GET READY![/size]
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by DExplorer1: 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
Thanks Mukina, got you on this again. . .and for the sticky. . .SK must be somewhere smiley
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
Since i'm not in it again, let me sitdown with indomie small size and pure water. I'm looking forward to hilarious lines.
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by ZN2: 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hmm, Okay. Let's see what they've got.
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by demelza: 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hope this wont be as boring as the men's.
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by DExplorer1: 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
Eze Promoe:
SLOT 1
Mondi-cheeks and Cathaliya to woo bejahisky
Your Time: 21:00 - 21:20

[size=18pt]GET READY![/size]
That's right, SLOT 1, get ready to hit the land with your lines.
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
Good evening ladies and gents; lets roll...... cool cool cool
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
You keep changing the times! Im going to have to post mine early and leave angry
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by daftpikin: 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
Its time
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by DExplorer1: 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
Alright people, incase you're new on the romance section. . .here's yours truly. . .D-Explorer, call me DX and you'll always have a kiss. . .strictly for ladies. LOL. My co-anchor this evening is Eze-promoe and together, we're about to murder the show. Just relax people and feel the HEAT. . .DJ light it up cheesy
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
??show time!!!waiting
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Unluvable(f): 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
Handsomeemmy: Since i'm not in it again, let me sitdown with indomie small size and pure water. I'm looking forward to hilarious lines.
sad
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
Its ladies turn to woo how about Mukina woo Seun, like this post if u want to see a thing like that. Mod no ban me oh

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by xynerise: 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
*whistling*

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by DExplorer1: 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
In view right about now, we have. . .

SLOT 1
Mondi-cheeks and Cathaliya to woo bejahisky Time: 20:45

SLOT 2
Sweet-tease and Br3nd4 to woo Ikekings
Time: 21:05

SLOT 3
Booty butt chic and Occupygarri to woo Onase
Time: 21:25

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64)

The Gifts A South African Lady Bought For Her Boyfriend / I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys / I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.