Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED (50351 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by flolancracker: 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
angry please, don't go ghost mode on us. angry
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
sexytabhi: I hope there is still space on the front row..that is where I want to sit.
shifts for hercheesy
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Dyt(f): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
flolancracker: gringrin women, drop now. I one laugh I beg

Two laugh nko
Olodo
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Odunharry(m): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
Oya. E b like I come late...,ake una shift. For dat side make I see road
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by executinal(m): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
What are they wooing again here?? Meh nothing man no go see for nairaland. Even Seun follow they wooing too embarassed embarassed
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Dyt(f): 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ishsoph:
shifts for hercheesy

U can like babes
See as ur eye dey shine for dark
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2013
Habaaa.Its getting late naa.
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by harlos: 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2013
I'll be patiently waiting cool
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by cashkid18(m): 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
executinal: What are they wooing again here?? Meh nothing man no go see for nairaland. Even Seun follow they wooing too embarassed embarassed
blame it on end tym
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
Alim.toheeb:
Who ι̥
ζ gonna who woo dis boy tonight
who dash dis one plasma tv put for eye??I laff in skelewu grin ;Di
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
demelza: Abeg we no wan see that kin local wooing.
cheesy
demmy sup nau
am getting wooed tomorrow
You're invited o
grin grin
@last ba3 low.
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Alimtoheeb(m): 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
executinal: What are they wooing again here?? Meh nothing man no go see for nairaland. Even Seun follow they wooing too embarassed embarassed
..... No be human beeing........yess Ooº°°ºoº°o
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Vivly(f): 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
Una dey wait for first to woo?
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Dyt(f): 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
I tot this is supposed to be for wooing and not chit-chats/suggestions
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Deiok(m): 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
Watching in 2D. cheesy
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
I don't know much about you, and you have no clue who I am, but since the wooing challenge started I've watched your every move. This is to you Onase, my love. kiss

As grace follows a ballerina, so have I followed you through NL. Every post of yours has been like a sweet melody playing inside my heart. I don't want this music to end. Share this moment with me. Make it last a lifetime. Lean close to me. I want to whisper in your ear every note that I hear. Feel the warmth of my breath on your ear as you immerse yourself in this moment.

As it becomes louder you will realize that my heart is beating for you, only for you. You know just how to make my heart beat as a talking drum, singing only your name. Louder, and louder it becomes until the whole of the world can hear.

Let them listen. Let them sing and rejoice with us, for our love is like no other. Lets dance together towards the stars as we hold hands. Our footprints will guide the way for other lovers to come after us.

Let our love be their guide. Afterall, love meant nothing until I found you. You gave the word love it's meaning.

Lets take this love to reality. Say yes to me.

We can set our wedding for the 14th of November. Its truly a blessed day as the Lord saw it fit to give you life, and so we shall start our new life together, as husband and wife, as one in the eyes of the Lord.

You will be my King and together we will make all of your dreams come true.

Lets make history with Nairalands wooing challenge. Say yes to me and we will become Nairalands first married couple courtesy of the wooing challenge wink

29 Likes

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Dyt(f): 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
Organisers abeg re-arrange
These babes aint ready
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Odunharry(m): 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
Chai wetin dey happen na
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
Dyt:

U can like babes
See as ur eye dey shine for dark
yes nau
Btw have you heard from your man - Akinlabi?
smelling disappointment already tongue
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Alimtoheeb(m): 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
kambee: who dash dis one plasma tv put for eye??I laff in skelewu grin ;Di
.....na d one for ur room Ȋ̝̊̅̄ come borrow now.... U̶̲̥̅̊ na don forget.....
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ishsoph:
shifts for hercheesy
awww,you r so nice,see the reason I want to woo you? kiss
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by demelza: 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ishsoph:
cheesy
demmy sup nau
am getting wooed tomorrow
You're invited o
grin grin
Thanks for the invite.
Remember its VVIP o!
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by martyns303(m): 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
OccupyGarri: I don't know much about you, and you have no clue who I am, but since the wooing challenge started I've watched your every move. This is to you Onase, my love. kiss

As grace follows a ballerina, so have I followed you through NL. Every post of yours has been like a sweet melody playing inside my heart. I don't want this music to end. Share this moment with me. Make it last a lifetime. Lean close to me. I want to whisper in your ear every note that I hear. Feel the warmth of my breath on your ear as you immerse yourself in this moment.

As it becomes louder you will realize that my heart is beating for you, only for you. You know just how to make my heart beat as a talking drum, singing only your name. Louder, and louder it becomes until the whole of the world can hear.

Let them listen. Let them sing and rejoice with us, for our love is like no other. Lets dance together towards the stars as we hold hands. Our footprints will guide the way for other lovers to come after us.

Let our love be their guide. Afterall, love meant nothing until I found you. You gave the word love it's meaning.

We can set our wedding for the 14th of November. Its truly a blessed day as the Lord saw it fit to give you life, and so we shall start our new life together, as husband and wife, as one in the eyes of the Lord.

Lets make history with Nairalands wooing challenge. Say yes to me and we will become Nairalands first married couple courtesy of the wooing challenge wink
Na this wowo boy u see woo?

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Odunharry(m): 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
OccupyGarri: I don't know much about you, and you have no clue who I am, but since the wooing challenge started I've watched your every move. This is to you Onase, my love. kiss

chaii u R gud

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by bolakale30(m): 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
sexytabhi: I hope there is still space on the front row..that is where I want to sit.
The space beside me is empty, oya come and share my kush!
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by harlos: 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
Onase: @last ba3 low.
on your Bluetooth, i'll transfer you one bar cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Dyt(f): 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ishsoph:
yes nau
Btw have you heard from your man - Akinlabi?
smelling disappointment already tongue
So because e didn't come to rub nyansh wit u ppl on d oda thread, dat automatically means he's nt aware?
Pulls his ear

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
martyns303:
Na this wowo boy u see woo?

Im a girl... angry
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
Mehn
u ve gone far;u kw alot abt.me;14th Nov.is my birthday.Nice piece.
OccupyGarri: I don't know much
about you, and you have no clue who I am, but since the wooing
challenge started I've watched your every move. This is to you Onase, my
love. kiss

As grace follows a ballerina, so have I followed you through NL. Every
post of yours has been like a sweet melody playing inside my heart. I
don't want this music to end. Share this moment with me. Make it last a
lifetime. Lean close to me. I want to whisper in your ear every note
that I hear. Feel the warmth of my breath on your ear as you immerse
yourself in this moment.

As it becomes louder you will realize that my heart is beating for you,
only for you. You know just how to make my heart beat as a talking drum,
singing only your name. Louder, and louder it becomes until the whole
of the world can hear.

Let them listen. Let them sing and rejoice with us, for our love is like
no other. Lets dance together towards the stars as we hold hands. Our
footprints will guide the way for other lovers to come after us.

Let our love be their guide. Afterall, love meant nothing until I found
you. You gave the word love it's meaning.

We can set our wedding for the 14th of November. Its truly a blessed day
as the Lord saw it fit to give you life, and so we shall start our new
life together, as husband and wife, as one in the eyes of the Lord.

You will be my King and together we will make all of your dreams come
true.

Lets make history with Nairalands wooing challenge. Say yes to me and we
will become Nairalands first married couple courtesy of the wooing
challenge wink
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Odunharry(m): 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
C like ladies plenty for here wia dem come out from Slot dey make neva complete o
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by UjSizzle(f): 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
Mama Iyabo Restuarant

Buy your:
Goat meat pepper soup
Chicken pepper soup
Point and Kill Cat fish
Meat kebbab
Fish fingers
Drumsticks wink
Barbecue

Drinks:
All brand of beer
Red and White wine
Liquor
Alomo bitters cheesy

Eat Drink and be Merry
Make the ladies happy!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64)

The Gifts A South African Lady Bought For Her Boyfriend / I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys / I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.