Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,134 members, 7,807,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED (50345 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Donmichaelz(m): 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
CLick Like IF you don't understand what is going On HERE

6 Likes

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by flolancracker: 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
undecided won't he wait for †he other challenger's piece?
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
Onase: Mehn u ve gone far;u kw alot abt.me;14th Nov.is my birthday.What else can i say than jux to say YES I DO.

OMG OMG OMG! Im jumping up and down like a lesbian in a fish factory.

He said Yes!!!!

Y'all are all invited to witness nairalands first woo-er-iffic marriage..

See:

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by demelza: 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
martyns303:
Na this wowo boy u see woo?
grin You see your life for outside?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
na wa o..i came too late
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Odunharry(m): 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
Onase: Mehn u ve gone far;u kw alot abt.me;14th Nov.is my birthday.What else can i say than jux to say YES I DO.
guy u for no rush say yes joo
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
uj_sizzle: Mama Iyabo Restuarant

Buy your:
Goat meat pepper soup
Chicken pepper soup
Point and Kill Cat fish
Meat kebbab
Fish fingers
Drumsticks wink
Barbecue

Drinks:
All brand of beer
Red and White wine
Liquor
Alomo bitters cheesy

Eat Drink and be Merry
Make the ladies happy!!
Aunty Uju, you've finally reopened this your mama-put business? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by demelza: 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
flolancracker: undecided this onase guy's face isn't worth that beautiful piece. undecided no offence bro
Et tu Flolan?
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Dyt(f): 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2013

Buy your:
Goat meat pepper soup
Chicken pepper soup
Point and Kill Cat fish
Meat kebbab
Fish fingers
Drumsticks wink
Barbecue

Drinks:
All brand of beer
Red and White wine
Liquor
Alomo bitters cheesy

Eat Drink and be Merry
Make the ladies happy!!

Abeg gimme
Pakurumo
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
bolakale30:
The space beside me is empty, oya come and share my kush!
[color=#99000]awww why dint you call me since na, I have a seat already beside ...[/color]
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
Dyt:
So because e didn't come to rub nyansh wit u ppl on d oda thread, dat automatically means he's nt aware?
Pulls his ear
I don't know why I suddenly see u as a gold digger
Come with stronger shovel tomorrow cos it looks like Everstar is a digger toocheesy
I pray he turns up shatongue
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Odunharry(m): 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ds and eze. Wetin dey happen here?
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by harlos: 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
OccupyGarri: I don't know much about you, and you have no clue who I am, but since the wooing challenge started I've watched your every move. This is to you Onase, my love. kiss

As grace follows a ballerina, so have I followed you through NL. Every post of yours has been like a sweet melody playing inside my heart. I don't want this music to end. Share this moment with me. Make it last a lifetime. Lean close to me. I want to whisper in your ear every note that I hear. Feel the warmth of my breath on your ear as you immerse yourself in this moment.

As it becomes louder you will realize that my heart is beating for you, only for you. You know just how to make my heart beat as a talking drum, singing only your name. Louder, and louder it becomes until the whole of the world can hear.

Let them listen. Let them sing and rejoice with us, for our love is like no other. Lets dance together towards the stars as we hold hands. Our footprints will guide the way for other lovers to come after us.

Let our love be their guide. Afterall, love meant nothing until I found you. You gave the word love it's meaning.

Lets take this love to reality. Say yes to me.

We can set our wedding for the 14th of November. Its truly a blessed day as the Lord saw it fit to give you life, and so we shall start our new life together, as husband and wife, as one in the eyes of the Lord.

You will be my King and together we will make all of your dreams come true.

Lets make history with Nairalands wooing challenge. Say yes to me and we will become Nairalands first married couple courtesy of the wooing challenge wink
cheesy
Do you mean to say nairaland e-wedded couple? If thats it...yours will be the second tongue

That boi is handzome wink
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Chigorkizz(m): 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
Jst dnt want 2 be alone..ur voice is jst lik an antidote and ur smile heals faster dan d chinese herb.
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Dyt(f): 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ishsoph:
Come with stronger shovel tomorrow cos it looks like Everstar is a digger toocheesy

Lmao at gold digger
Infact na diamond I wan dig
If I see d thing wey pass am sef
Na to dig
Is it me dat say u shld nt hav money ni
Bottom line
Work harder

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by yemmy75(m): 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
OccupyGarri: I don't know much about you, and you have no clue who I am, but since the wooing challenge started I've watched your every move. This is to you Onase, my love. kiss

As grace follows a ballerina, so have I followed you through NL. Every post of yours has been like a sweet melody playing inside my heart. I don't want this music to end. Share this moment with me. Make it last a lifetime. Lean close to me. I want to whisper in your ear every note that I hear. Feel the warmth of my breath on your ear as you immerse yourself in this moment.

As it becomes louder you will realize that my heart is beating for you, only for you. You know just how to make my heart beat as a talking drum, singing only your name. Louder, and louder it becomes until the whole of the world can hear.

Let them listen. Let them sing and rejoice with us, for our love is like no other. Lets dance together towards the stars as we hold hands. Our footprints will guide the way for other lovers to come after us.

Let our love be their guide. Afterall, love meant nothing until I found you. You gave the word love it's meaning.

We can set our wedding for the 14th of November. Its truly a blessed day as the Lord saw it fit to give you life, and so we shall start our new life together, as husband and wife, as one in the eyes of the Lord.

Lets make history with Nairalands wooing challenge. Say yes to me and we will become Nairalands first married couple courtesy of the wooing challenge wink

Thumbs up...
R u sure this is ur first time??lol

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Odunharry(m): 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
Dyt:

Abeg gimme
Pakurumo
give me dagrin and kpomo 400
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by bolakale30(m): 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
sexytabhi:
[color=#99000]awww why dint you call me since na, I have a seat already beside ...[/color]

I insist....
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ehen jare; Mama Iyabo; it's a good thing you're in the house joor cool; cos me I'm very hungry and I want my food quick quick....let me have the chicken pepper soup but i also want cat fish included with a chilled bottle of red wine; how much is the bill?...... grin

Buy your:
Goat meat pepper soup
Chicken pepper soup
Point and Kill Cat fish
Meat kebbab
Fish fingers
Drumsticks wink
Barbecue

Drinks:
All brand of beer
Red and White wine
Liquor
Alomo bitters cheesy

Eat Drink and be Merry
Make the ladies happy!!
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by DExplorer1: 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
Alright people, we got SLOT 1, 2 & 3 in view.
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by DExplorer1: 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2013

SLOT 1
Mondi-cheeks and Cathaliya to woo bejahisky Time: 20:45

SLOT 2
Sweet-tease and Br3nd4 to woo Ikekings
Time: 21:05

SLOT 3
Booty butt chic and Occupygarri to woo Onase
Time: 21:25
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by DExplorer1: 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
POST YOUR WOOING LINES NOW

SLOT 1
Mondi-cheeks and Cathaliya to woo bejahisky Time: 20:45

SLOT 2
Sweet-tease and Br3nd4 to woo Ikekings
Time: 21:05
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by flolancracker: 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
demelza: Et tu Flolan?
C'était une blague.
Lol. Et tu?

onase, that was a joke bro. No offence intended.
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by mediachirps(m): 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
joblessness
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Evestar200(f): 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ishsoph:
why wont i? Am here to challenge her for our ghost wooer lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by harlos: 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
What are we waiting for? undecided
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
Dyt:

Abeg gimme
Pakurumo
buy as you can pay o, cos akinlabi might not turn up to clear your debt o. Even if he does no big boy settles for a girl small small boys dey touch her bumbum wey she dey carry fart anyhowgrin grin
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by DExplorer1: 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
Occupygarri wooing lines goes head-to-head with booty butt chic. Reserved! smiley
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by martyns303(m): 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2013
OccupyGarri:

Im a girl... angry
Ur a girl, that's why its even more annoying, if as a chick u want to "woo" a guy, try improve on the choice of guy undecided

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2013

wonderful lines but not too romantic
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by DExplorer1: 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
We're waiting on SLOT 1 & 2
Re: Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED by oseiwe(m): 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
@OccupyGarri is a murderer! Her opponent has been killed wit dat epistle.

Deep lines I pray oh Lord.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom / See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) / The Gifts A South African Lady Bought For Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.