Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 (56504 Views)

38-year-old Man On A Queue Slumps And Dies At A Polling Unit In Bauchi / Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies / Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by LMAyedun(m): 1:28am On Sep 14, 2013
shocked Shocking News.
RIP Sir.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Nobody: 4:32am On Sep 14, 2013
If you want me to say RIP, I won't.

I doubt if this dude is in paradise. Believe me, paradise isn't for dogs.

One down, many more to go.

Say hi to Satan and Incubus for me cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Celepope: 4:34am On Sep 14, 2013
Like seriously some of the prophecies about 2013 are now coming to pass.One was that a Former state Governor will die.At this time Nigeria as a country need a lot of prayers.May his soul rest in peace and may God grant the family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Manlado: 4:44am On Sep 14, 2013
Rest in peace. Dr. Agagu.

Let us do good at every opportunity we have, because its the memory we leave that becomes our legacy.

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by musiwa1j: 4:45am On Sep 14, 2013
May his soul rest in peace. we would miss him.

I never remember bad times. Only the good times. I never hold hurt. My heart is alway full of love for people. we would miss him.

Karo Ogire lost someone.

thank you on behalf of all yoruba people.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by bismarck: 4:48am On Sep 14, 2013
For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven. A time to be born and a time to die. A time to plant and a time to harvest (Eccl. 3:1-2)....RIP Olusegun Agagu

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by OAM4J: 4:52am On Sep 14, 2013
So sad!

My condolences to his family!
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by 2kass(m): 4:55am On Sep 14, 2013
Awwww so sad RIP
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by hrykanu231(m): 4:56am On Sep 14, 2013
Am I the only one seeing, he was removed by a court for electoral fraud? I thought Nigerian politicians were immortal, Lord pls wipe them out. As many that have rigged elections, collected bribe, closed down our uni's and many more ills

9 Likes

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by iGeneral: 4:57am On Sep 14, 2013
Mimiko's fault. SMH. I thought it's Olusegun Aganga. God forbid both.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Leemak: 4:58am On Sep 14, 2013
Religiously, I will say Agagu RIP but because of your corrupt practises while in power I will say RIHF(Rest In Hell Fire)

5 Likes

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by seunlayi(m): 4:58am On Sep 14, 2013
rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Rockyfancino(m): 5:14am On Sep 14, 2013
RI .(Rest In, i dont know if he'll rest in peace)

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by oduaboy1: 5:15am On Sep 14, 2013
Rest in piecies looter,ole,barawo,election rigger and sabotoeur of democracy:>:>:>

“The illegal rule of Dr. Olusegun Agagu as governor of Ondo State ended in ignominy on Monday as he was stoned out of Akure the state capital….The erstwhile governor…had holed up in the Government House…where he watched the proceedings at the Appeal Court…He was alone and forlorn as other government officials..had vacated  their erstwhile official residences.…Agagu left the Government House in company of his brother.…When the motorcade got to Oja Oba a few meters from Government House, some youths recognized one of the cars in the convoy as Agagu’s and subsequently swarmed round them shouting: “Ole, thief, ole, thief…”
-    THE SUN NEWSPAPER, FEBRUARY 24, 2009

9 Likes

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by ladygogo: 5:22am On Sep 14, 2013
his soul will not rest in peace. please stop it! cool good riddance.

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Adex097: 5:23am On Sep 14, 2013
May his gentle soul rest in peace.
He was the former governor of my state. sad
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by gbadexy(m): 5:30am On Sep 14, 2013
RIP
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Adex097: 5:36am On Sep 14, 2013
Can't believe some Nigerians could be this heartless shocked ...still insulting a dead man? Its so absurd and uncool... don't tell me its cos of poverty
S(-_- ) M( -_-) H( -_-)

4 Likes

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Funjosh(m): 5:39am On Sep 14, 2013
MizEmerald: A friend updated it also that he slumped and died and she told me to believe it as if she was there,I still want to remain a doubting Thomas,Agagu with his sexy lips.

THOMASY!!!.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 14, 2013
May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by fabodeibukun(m): 5:40am On Sep 14, 2013
may his soul rest in perfect peace........
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by ichidodo: 5:47am On Sep 14, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by oduaboy1: 5:49am On Sep 14, 2013
Adex097: Can't believe some Nigerians could be this heartless shocked ...still insulting a dead man? Its so absurd and uncool... don't tell me its cos of poverty S(-_- ) M( -_-) H( -_-)
Here lies your answer
simpleseyi: One more down, many more to go. All those who are sucking the masses blood will go six feet under. Jonathan's half brother, Dame Sheppopotamus's adopted mother, IBB's deputy-Augustus Aikhomu, IBB's pilfering wife- Maryam Babangida, Stella Obasanjo, Gen Owoye Azazi, Patrick Yakowa, Fashola's father, Tinubu's mother (my grandmother is 107 and still playing basketball and karate), Sunday Afolabi (he died in prison when Obasanjo locked him up for embezzling National identity Card's money), Jesus-on-Earth - imPatient Jonathan - oh, sorry she woke up after about a week.

Agagu looted Ondo's state treasury while he was the state governor and even national treasury while he was federal minister, now he has transferred the loot to his children who probably were looting with him too. God has seen that we are too weak to fight for ourselves and he, GOD the almighty has started fighting for the poor masses. If you think that I should not speak bad of the dead, please tell me some good things I can say about Sanni Abacha or about Jonathan's jobless mother that "donated" buildings to the university or about Obasanjo that took bribe from Halliburton and converter Nigeria's treasury to his personal account or about James Ibori the Guinness Book prison record breaker (He, his wife, his mistress(another man's wife), his wife's sister and his lawyer all in jail) or Alao Akala or Gbenga Daniel or Rev. Fr. Moses Adasu who was a catholic priest, he became Benue state governor and rose to be richer than the state and thereafter borrowed his state some money because he loved his state or the immediate past Bayelsa state governor Timipre Sylva who bought/built 48 houses in Nigeria excluding the ones abroad in his 48 months rule as governor (another Guinness record) or the Jonathan Goodluck that uses one million naira to eat per meal but shut down all universities for several days now. What good can I say about these looters when they eventually kick the bucket or kick the drum.

8 Likes

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by sunky644(m): 5:55am On Sep 14, 2013
Hhhhhnnnn!!! Fellow Nairalanders, I wonder what you will say when Mimiko kick the bucket like Agagu cos very soon you all will get to know that Dr Olusegun Mimiko looted far more than Dr Olusegun Agagu we are castigating and crucifying even after death. Let them just continue to loot, one thing I am sure of is that the end will surely come some day just like this. Asiwere n koro jo, ti ko si mo eni to maa na (A fool lay up wealth but he knows not who will inherit it). Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity. May His Soul Rest In Peace though... God knows best.

3 Likes

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by slimzz: 5:58am On Sep 14, 2013
@simpleseyi,y nt let God be d jUdge. All U jst av to say is RIP.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 14, 2013
Look at the slaves wishing that the death of one
of their oppressors is not true, i give up on these morons called Nigerians, these guy was a hopelessly corrupt peice of Poo, i say good riddance.

6 Likes

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Osama10(m): 5:59am On Sep 14, 2013
Everything is vanity and a striving after the wind.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by olowodaran(m): 6:01am On Sep 14, 2013
simpleseyi: One more down, many more to go. All those who are sucking the masses blood will go six feet under. Jonathan's half brother, Dame Sheppopotamus's adopted mother, IBB's deputy-Augustus Aikhomu, IBB's pilfering wife- Maryam Babangida, Stella Obasanjo, Gen Owoye Azazi, Patrick Yakowa, Fashola's father, Tinubu's mother (my grandmother is 107 and still playing basketball and karate), Sunday Afolabi (he died in prison when Obasanjo locked him up for embezzling National identity Card's money), Jesus-on-Earth - imPatient Jonathan - oh, sorry she woke up after about a week.

Agagu looted Ondo's state treasury while he was the state governor and even national treasury while he was federal minister, now he has transferred the loot to his children who probably were looting with him too. God has seen that we are too weak to fight for ourselves and he, GOD the almighty has started fighting for the poor masses. If you think that I should not speak bad of the dead, please tell me some good things I can say about Sanni Abacha or about Jonathan's jobless mother that "donated" buildings to the university or about Obasanjo that took bribe from Halliburton and converter Nigeria's treasury to his personal account or about James Ibori the Guinness Book prison record breaker (He, his wife, his mistress(another man's wife), his wife's sister and his lawyer all in jail) or Alao Akala or Gbenga Daniel or Rev. Fr. Moses Adasu who was a catholic priest, he became Benue state governor and rose to be richer than the state and thereafter borrowed his state some money because he loved his state or the immediate past Bayelsa state governor Timipre Sylva who bought/built 48 houses in Nigeria excluding the ones abroad in his 48 months rule as governor (another Guinness record) or the Jonathan Goodluck that uses one million naira to eat per meal but shut down all universities for several days now. What good can I say about these looters when they eventually kick the bucket or kick the drum.
young man it is not by force to comment if you don't know anything, there were massive transformation during agagu administration ranging from bore holes to road construction, he is beta dan late adefarati who ruled before him and mimiko who ruled after him and still ruling, his wife funke agagu also help by donating to orphanages, money, rice, g.Oil etc. Agagu is good. Am from ondo state and the man did well. R.I.P agagu

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by tucee31: 6:03am On Sep 14, 2013
Wow...RIP Gov. Agagu.
I served as a corper in Ondo State during his tenure and managed to survive the bloody war during his re-election btw him and Gov. Mimiko. Even though corpers grumbled and grumbled cos we wr not treated well there, i still say RIP.
Death is inevitable. May God help us all to be rmbrd for good!
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Kanwulia: 6:03am On Sep 14, 2013
"Slumping" constitutes "natural causes" in AFRICA.
That is how we die.
WE SLUMP!

R.I.P. sir! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Wsdm: 6:06am On Sep 14, 2013
Adex097: Can't believe some Nigerians could be this heartless shocked ...still insulting a dead man? Its so absurd and uncool... don't tell me its cos of poverty
S(-_- ) M( -_-) H( -_-)
Everyone must not share your emotions please. Have they not insulted the dead also when people die in a ghastly motor accidents as result of the bad roads they deliberately refused to repair and all they have to say is ;"over speeding". People are dying daily as result of no good hospitals to receive the basic treatment of malaria. If one of your loved one had died avoidable death as a result of their carelessness, you will surely understand what people are saying.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) / Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) / Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.