Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 (56502 Views)

38-year-old Man On A Queue Slumps And Dies At A Polling Unit In Bauchi / Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies / Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2013
abokinside: May his soul rest in peace. Call Agagu anything but you cant take way the fact that he was a perfect gentleman. I am not from
Ondo state but Agagu's charisma and carriage is world class. A very decent man aswell never allowed thuggery around him. Dr Agagu is your quintessential gentleman. He will really be missed.
Yea, he was a perfect gentle man except he was a drunk.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by simpleseyi: 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
delors:
No p. But let's change the venue. Let's meet at CMS. 6PM? No problem.

I am currently at CMS just beside the BRT bus-stop waiting for you. We shall settle this today once and for all. I am feeding you to the fishes after sniffing life out of you because I believe you must have been feeding fat on the loot that is why you are here supporting living and dead looters despite the fact that most of your graduate friends and family members have been unemployed for several years while those in school are currently roaming the streets due to ASSU/FG face-off.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by fsb(m): 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
Nigerians including nairalanders need to be aware of pulmonary embolism. The classic history is chest pain, shortness of breath, and death (which may be sudden or not, depending on the size of clot one throws up) in someone who recently came back from a long distance trip. Long road trips, and long flights should be avoided as much as possible. Guys, be aware....unfortunately diagnosing this condition in Nigeria relies on a high index of suspicion as the imaging studies to be done, to my knowledge are not available in Nigeria, although I may be wrong.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by SHAIBULIAR: 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2013
MizEmerald: A friend updated it also that he slumped and died and she told me to believe it as if she was there,I still want to remain a doubting Thomas,Agagu with his sexy lips.
sexy lips?thank God say the man don die,I sure say you for ra-pe am.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2013
delors:
No p. But let's change the venue. Let's meet at CMS. 6PM? No problem.
Will you lemme be the referee of the match free of charge?
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by SHAIBULIAR: 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2013
E-Light:
Yea, he's a perfect gentle man except he's a drunk.
a drunk?so what made him a perfect gentleman?
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2013
coolgb::
I just heard that too. Hope its not true
true? of course not, it's just an assumption.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
SHAIBU LIAR: a drunk?so what made him a perfect gentleman?
Do you even know anything about the word "SARCASM"?
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by creativemusic: 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by prestigeluv: 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2013
I pay homage 2d great one !
Sleep on...
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by papi365: 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2013
simpleseyi:

I am currently at CMS just beside the BRT bus-stop waiting for you. We shall settle this today once and for all. I am feeding you to the fishes after sniffing life out of you because I believe you must have been feeding fat on the loot that is why you are here supporting living and dead looters despite the fact that most of your graduate friends and family members have been unemployed for several years while those in school are currently roaming the streets due to ASSU/FG face-off.
ME URREFREE THEY WAIT 4 UNA ONTO 3RD MAINLAND. I WRONG D BELL O
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by sweetgala(m): 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
gayman99:

Midnight parties at Ijapo Estate with all types of babes: flashing, monkeys, dwarf, langalanga, etc cool

I grew up in ijapo back in the late 80/ early 90.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by kayloo: 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2013
RIP Agagu.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Ibyno(m): 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2013
SEEM THERE IS SOMETHING WITH THE US TRIP, 1ST IT WAS GOLDEN BACK FROM HER TRIP SLUMP AND DIE, NOW iT OUR EX GOVERNOR , one word for advice , once u re back from us tour, don't hold any meeting for the next 48 hours, guys make una reason with me .
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Duke007(m): 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2013
Leemak: Religiously, I will say Agagu RIP but because of your corrupt practises while in power I will say RIHF(Rest In Hell Fire)
Agagu was one of the best governor in Ondo state.He did what he had to do.Personally,l like his swagger,he was just a jolly good fellow who bear no grudges against anyone.To u Leemark,don't judge any man.Do you no if he had made peace with his God before he died.All men are like fishes in the ocean taken by an evil net.Someday,we all gonna die and die we must die.Do u no the kind of death u wil have.Somebody has just lost a husband,father,g/father,breadwinner,mentor,confidant .Pls show so sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by RICHBOI2(f): 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
simpleseyi: One more down, many more to go. All those who are sucking the masses blood will go six feet under. Jonathan's half brother, Dame Sheppopotamus's adopted mother, IBB's deputy-Augustus Aikhomu, IBB's pilfering wife- Maryam Babangida, Stella Obasanjo, Gen Owoye Azazi, Patrick Yakowa, Fashola's father, Tinubu's mother (my grandmother is 107 and still playing basketball and karate), Sunday Afolabi (he died in prison when Obasanjo locked him up for embezzling National identity Card's money), Jesus-on-Earth - imPatient Jonathan - oh, sorry she woke up after about a week.

Agagu looted Ondo's state treasury while he was the state governor and even national treasury while he was federal minister, now he has transferred the loot to his children who probably were looting with him too. God has seen that we are too weak to fight for ourselves and he, GOD the almighty has started fighting for the poor masses. If you think that I should not speak bad of the dead, please tell me some good things I can say about Sanni Abacha or about Jonathan's jobless mother that "donated" buildings to the university or about Obasanjo that took bribe from Halliburton and converter Nigeria's treasury to his personal account or about James Ibori the Guinness Book prison record breaker (He, his wife, his mistress(another man's wife), his wife's sister and his lawyer all in jail) or Alao Akala or Gbenga Daniel or Rev. Fr. Moses Adasu who was a catholic priest, he became Benue state governor and rose to be richer than the state and thereafter borrowed his state some money because he loved his state or the immediate past Bayelsa state governor Timipre Sylva who bought/built 48 houses in Nigeria excluding the ones abroad in his 48 months rule as governor (another Guinness record) or the Jonathan Goodluck that uses one million naira to eat per meal but shut down all universities for several days now. What good can I say about these looters when they eventually kick the bucket or kick the drum.

My guy,you have said it all God bless u!
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by phemyj(m): 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2013
is dis real?
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Revolva(m): 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
if Agagu slumps and dies what my mudatrucking business
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Hassanjj(m): 11:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hmmm. Goldie Came back from U.S., Slumped nd died, now Agagu too! Ok o.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by tpia5: 11:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
Health is wealth.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by TGlobe: 1:22am On Sep 15, 2013
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by walezy14(m): 1:26am On Sep 15, 2013
No man is upright in totality. Dr. Olusegun laid down numerous formidable and laudable projects during his tenure as Governor of Ondo State.
It may please you to note the following achievement during his administration.
1. ONDO state was adjudged the best ict in Nigeria by NITDA.
2. Constructed more than 2000 blocks of classrooms throughout the state.
3. Constructed roads networks in the state capital and l.g.a
4. Constructed bridges of Over 400 metre in the riverine area.
5. Fazed out mechanical typewriter and replaced with computer system.
6. He introduced electronic personnel and salary system. First of it kind in Nigeria. He also introduced electronic system of collecting internally generated revenue for the state. All fraudulent systems blocked.
7. Boreholes and water supply.
8.scholarship and regular bursary.
9. Prompt payment of salaries and emolument in the civil service.
10. He initiated olokola free trade zone.
11. He claimed over 190 oil wells belonging to ondo state from Delta state.
12. He trained over 28,000 civil servants in computing free of charge.
13. He never borrow loan to run the state. He left over #38 billion in state government coffer and same in local government service commission coffer totally #76 billion.
14. Built more hospital.
15. And lot more.
Your people in Ondo State will forever miss u. DR. Agagu. RIP
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by musiwa1h: 3:09am On Sep 15, 2013
i know many people in ondo state dont like him. but i dont speak of the dead badly. and i advice you people not to. basically pdp is dead in ondo state.

he fail to link a road from lekki to olokola.. okitipupa. which i will fight to get there. it is an important road to ondo state. very very very very very very very important road to development of ondo state.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by juman(m): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2013
Hiss.

I thought people like him would live forever.

They should bury him with some millions of dollars to spend in the next world. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by ooshinibos: 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2013
olowodaran: young man it is not by force to comment if you don't know anything, there were massive transformation during agagu administration ranging from bore holes to road construction, he is beta dan late adefarati who ruled before him and mimiko who ruled after him and still ruling, his wife funke agagu also help by donating to orphanages, money, rice, g.Oil etc. Agagu is good. Am from ondo state and the man did well. R.I.P agagu

no he did not rule well , i heard obasanjo gave him federal funds to explore the oil wells in ondo , Agagu refuse to explore the oil wells even though he was a professor of Geology ..and thats why obasanjo put him there ..Nigerians are evil , i mean some of us
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Lilimax(f): 9:29am On Sep 16, 2013
Rolly83: He was born in 1948 and graduated from UI in 1971!Is this really possible.
grin grin He must have been a genious to graduated at 23yrs way back undecided
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by DotaOfAKnig(f): 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
Oh my!!! Now what's happened to all d wealth he gathered?? RIP

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) / Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu / Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.