Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 (56497 Views)

38-year-old Man On A Queue Slumps And Dies At A Polling Unit In Bauchi / Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies / Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Festilito: 6:07am On Sep 14, 2013
may ur soul rest in peace
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by wellmax(m): 6:07am On Sep 14, 2013
Life is uncertain, but death is sure.
Are you prepared Ŧo meet your creator?
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by MomohLawal: 6:07am On Sep 14, 2013
odua boy: Here lies your answer
May God accept all his sacrifice while alive and forgave his mistake. Adieu. My condolence to the family and entire Ondo state
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by DrDapcee(m): 6:08am On Sep 14, 2013
He likely died from a massive pulmonary embolism after his trip to the US to check on his looted treasure. Now the money is gone for good. If the initial private hospital he was taken to had been properly equipped and staffed, the story might be different now. His colleague should learn. In my part of the world, dying at age 65 is tantamount to dying young. RIP

6 Likes

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 14, 2013
Wow what a great story,tell me another undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Smooyis(m): 6:17am On Sep 14, 2013
May his soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by omenka(m): 6:21am On Sep 14, 2013
olowodaran: young man it is not by force to comment if you don't know anything, there were massive transformation during agagu administration ranging from bore holes to road construction, he is beta dan late adefarati who ruled before him and mimiko who ruled after him and still ruling, his wife funke agagu also help by donating to orphanages, money, rice, g.Oil etc. Agagu is good. Am from ondo state and the man did well. R.I.P agagu

Can't believe a Nigerian just called building of boreholes "massive transformation"!!!

These are the kind of people that make us produce one mediocre after another as leaders. God forbid.

I don't know much about the man's stewardship, but I know 99.8% of politicians in this country are crooks whose actions and inactions have resulted in the death of countless number of men, women, and children! They are so horribly corrupt they even steal grandpa's little stipend (pensions) meant to keep body and soul together. I have no iota of sympathy for anything that befall them.

To Agagu, I pray he gets what is due him according to his deeds while alive.

22 Likes

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by 141samuel: 6:21am On Sep 14, 2013
rip
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 14, 2013
Double194: Na Olusegun Obasanjo pikin??
No, 'im papa
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by badmeat(m): 6:21am On Sep 14, 2013
RIP
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by humblesteve(m): 6:28am On Sep 14, 2013
larricole: Someone close to them just told me that too(in canada)

So?

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 14, 2013
Was that not a one-time Pres...? If i hear!
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 14, 2013
"Kokumo" has finally died. RIP!

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by timmyagwu(m): 6:33am On Sep 14, 2013
so money can't buy life? END TIME TINS.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by honeeyplum(f): 6:33am On Sep 14, 2013
olowodaran: young man it is not by force to comment if you don't know anything, there were massive transformation during agagu administration ranging from bore holes to road construction, he is beta dan late adefarati who ruled before him and mimiko who ruled after him and still ruling, his wife funke agagu also help by donating to orphanages, money, rice, g.Oil etc. Agagu is good. Am from ondo state and the man did well. R.I.P agagu
I would like to believe u r not domicile in Akure because the use of the words 'massive transformation' to qualify Agagu's tenure is so wrong.
RIP to the dead anyway

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 14, 2013
MizEmerald: A friend updated it also that he slumped and died and she told me to believe it as if she was there,I still want to remain a doubting Thomas,Agagu with his sexy lips.
He has/had a wife.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by afroluciferans: 6:34am On Sep 14, 2013
sunky644: Hhhhhnnnn!!! Fellow Nairalanders, I wonder what you will say when Mimiko kick the bucket like Agagu cos very soon you all will get to know that Dr Olusegun Mimiko looted far more than Dr Olusegun Agagu we are castigating and crucifying even after death. Let them just continue to loot, one thing I am sure of is that the end will surely come some day just like this. Asiwere n koro jo, ti ko si mo eni to maa na (A fool lay up wealth but he knows not who will inherit it). Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity. May Hishi Soul Rest In Peace though... God knows best.

I dont like Nigerian politicians. Infact I detest them. But the fact Is that death is not a distinct punishment in real sense. Anyone that thinks so is indeed a shallow thinker. The bitter truth is that both the good, the bad, the rich and poor are dying everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Remii(m): 6:35am On Sep 14, 2013
E-Light:
"Kokumo" has finally died. RIP!

abiku ati iya e, ntan ara won. Everybody will die eventually.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by paulokougha: 6:35am On Sep 14, 2013
This is no news. My father died when he was forty. Friday 13th what a day?

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by MSItachi: 6:36am On Sep 14, 2013

undecided undecided
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Nevahateme(m): 6:38am On Sep 14, 2013
Just because he belong 2 d Group called (politician) dosen't mean he don't deserve sme respect from you(Dat I called Losers, haters even bad belle) if u can't respect d dead then show some respect 2 d family he left behind(Wife and children) they ve d money but stiLl need fatherly love. Ondo state miss you Dr. Olusegun kokumo Agagu
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Nevahateme(m): 6:39am On Sep 14, 2013
Just because he belong 2 d Group called (politician) dosen't mean he don't deserve sme respect from you(Dat I called Losers, haters even bad belle) if u can't respect d dead then show some respect 2 d family he left behind(Wife and children) they ve d money but stiLl need fatherly love. Ondo state miss you Dr. Olusegun kokumo Agagu may your Soul rest in peace
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by Octano(m): 6:39am On Sep 14, 2013
[color=#550000][/color]lets their sins quickly befall all of them least they retire. am not even sure any oof them would step down
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by dino2006(m): 6:40am On Sep 14, 2013
RIP
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by hisxlency: 6:40am On Sep 14, 2013
Me telling him to rest in peace doesn't mean dat he will, he is dead and gone, and after death comes judgement (rip anyWay)
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by amadice(m): 6:41am On Sep 14, 2013
sanandreas: Na so e dey be oo. Politicians serve ur pple well. What will agagu be remembered for nairalanders?
.....NOTHING dey ar all bunch of yoyos...amala and ewedu politicians...mtcheeew...RIP ko RIP ni
Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by kenbee(f): 6:43am On Sep 14, 2013
Rest in Peace

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 by bishopchairmoo(m): 6:43am On Sep 14, 2013
This is a sad news and I think we should all βξ sober@ray to God to keep those he left behind,rather than pray for more to die

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) / 1985 Newspaper Story Created After Buhari Was Toppled / Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.