Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence (16322 Views)

Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos / Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) / PHOTOS Of The Man Told To Leave Saudi Arabia For Being ‘too Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
grin
Re: Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence by chycoroxie(f): 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
grin name twister
Re: Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence by nerodenero: 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
Janice Lokelani Keihanaikukauakahihuliheekahaunaele
Maidogosuna kenan
Re: Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence by charlisco(m): 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
her id card

Re: Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
Let her try to fill same name on a jamb form...who go hear her complaints afterwards

1 Like

Re: Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence by lexyman(m): 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2013
Very funny , I could nt pronounce it , I think a reading aid application will help me out ...lol
Re: Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2013
No need, I didn't dare to pronounce the name.
Re: Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence by Brightwesley: 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
is dat de combination of her 1st nd 2nd name together wit her surname or jst her first name?
Re: Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence by Adola1(m): 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
Is it Drivers licence or Driving licence?
Re: Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence by Elxandre(m): 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2013
Outdated thread
Hawaii authorithies have finally given in and have agreed to print the full name for her.
Their computers will actually be upgraded for that.
Re: Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence by Samsexy8: 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2013
joeydozzy: My babe's name is Eneda

Her full name is Enedalanmaduanyaenelamakaechidimeokwaimaro
na ajebo sing am joo
Re: Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence by domdan13(m): 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
Dont mind them ooh....itz one of Merlin's magic spell...SEE NAME!!
Re: Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence by Dee60: 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2013
Dont believe this.
Re: Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence by MCKULQ(m): 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2013
u go fear name na Keihanaikukauakahihuliheekahaunaele . tongue
Re: Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence by InHim4Him(m): 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
It is not only in Hawai. Jos licensing office changed another woman's name from Nwanyichukwunyerem to Nwanyichukwu. But now with the new number plate, they removed it altogether because, according to them, it is still TOO LONG!
Re: Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence by Vetoxyl: 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
Cant pronounce dat name
Re: Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence by ignis: 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2013
The name would have been substituted with K, very simple thing to do.
Re: Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence by merrybet: 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
This one na long botanical name ooo... grin
Re: Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence by yetundeadioyah(f): 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
[quote author=joeydozzy][color=#550000]My babe's name is Eneda

Her full name is Enedalanmaduanyaenelamakaechidimeokwaimaro you are on your own (OYO)
Re: Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence by horlabiyi(m): 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
O_O I can't even pronounce the f*cking name
Re: Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence by andyanders: 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
Freiburger: Keihanaikukauakahihuliheekahaunaele, lol, i took my breath 2wice before i could pronounce the name. grin

That is simple name for Satan. Only demon can pronounce that name.
Re: Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence by Christmasdon(m): 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2013
The woman is still a learner. I ghez.
Re: Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence by Oppypoppy: 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2013
D name na discussion.
Re: Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2013
Whutt da?
Re: Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence by amanikondo: 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2013
She cannot register on Nairaland with such name. Mukina will ban her.
Re: Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence by airclipse(m): 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
lucenzo: things time end cool
for ur mind u be james bond..... undecided
Re: Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence by airclipse(m): 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
40 characters won't be enuff тσ contain that name .....more like 100 if u ask me.... wink
Re: Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence by write2obi(m): 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
Janice Lokelani Keihanaikukauakahihuliheekahaunaele
*faint*
Re: Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence by kunlekuz3: 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
hmmm
Re: Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence by Dpeacemaker101: 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2013
Super1759: you didn pronounce it,be sincere.
Lol, you are mean
Re: Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence by InvertedHammer: 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
/
Kini big deal?

The DMV should just write it as:

Janice Lokelani Keiha...etc.

//
Re: Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence by 3ace(m): 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
Freiburger: Keihanaikukauakahihuliheekahaunaele, lol, i took my breath 2wice before i could pronounce the name. grin
MCKULQ: u go fear name na Keihanaikukauakahihuliheekahaunaele . tongue
write2obi: Janice Lokelani Keihanaikukauakahihuliheekahaunaele
*faint*
I'm 100% sure that all of you didn't type that name. You just copied and pasted it. How can you even type what you can't pronounce except you look at the letters one after the other.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau / Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones / Trailer Driver Smashes Vehicles To Escape Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.